Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,317 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10829604 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19539) (19540) (19541) (19542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:11pm
timbros:

For the umpteen time, the amount paid for a player DOES NOT determine how good or bad that transfer is.... Remind me how much Lewandowski cost Bayern from BVB. How much did Arsenal pay Spurs for Sol Campbell? I can go on and on and on...

Chelsea was criminally poor defensively last season. As soon as the club had the opportunity to sign a player, they got in a CB. What does that tell you?

You haven't answered me, are all these kids the answer to our attacking issues this season we are entering?

We signed Silva's replacement as expected even by the dumbest Chelsea fan. It has nothing to do with defence being the most important department to fix. We would have left Tosin, had they put like 50m on him.

Like I advised earlier we don't need to waste funds on defence when injured defenders would return and look like new signings next season. Can you see how we left Calafiori? It's only a rocket science to you, not to real Chelsea fans.

We have spent more on attack so far, and no funds released for defence yet. Accept your L as more are still coming your doorstep. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AirBere: 2:14pm
Thazard:

Real Madrid bought John Stones first,then signed Harry Maguire next with Ben White After.

Two weeks later,they signed Mbappe, Haaland,Vinicius Junior,Nkunku,Isak,Kane,Son,Luiz Diaz,Nunez,dobvyk.

Timbros which was their topmost priority?

You went through this before posting right? Everything here is beyond reasoning. Just portable level sh!!!t
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:56pm
Portugal fans

It's time to pray

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:59pm
popizaino:
Fabregas is very observant .
but the person way dem use for the picture no agree with wetin him talk. So e no follow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:00pm
timbros:

Stones and Maguire are CBs. Ben White is a utility player that can play CB and RB....

If Real Madrid sign them back to back BEFORE looking at other positions, what does that tell you? That they need attackers more?

How ridiculous can this statement sound? Which club sign all these CFs and attackers at once if not because of luxury? Assuming it's possible sef.

Count how many CF are in this list and you will see how clownish your question is.

That one even off me. Person wan run analogy, then ended up picking bullets that will eventually shoot him on the foot. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:01pm
AirBere:

You went through this before posting right? Everything here is beyond reasoning. Just portable level sh!!!t

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:02pm
Vischy:

He was initially €25m before euros
and after few fine crosses his value doubled 😏
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:04pm
Vischy:

Brazilian wonderkid..,
baller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:06pm
andrewbaba44:
Uefa is funny Walai

Even messi the FIFA child never get this kind privilege before

Demiral of turkey was suspended for the next game and didn’t have this privilege ,Omo England fa una get mouth Walai

Why player go choose game wey e go miss ? Lmao

Walai I have seen it all

Baba go just choose one yeye nations league game to miss grin

😁😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 3:34pm
andrewbaba44:
Uefa is funny Walai

Even messi or Ronaldo never get this kind privilege before

Demiral of turkey was suspended for the next game and didn’t have this privilege ,Omo England fa una get mouth Walai

Why player go choose game wey e go miss ? Lmao

Walai I have seen it all

Baba go just choose one yeye nations league game to miss grin
That's not what it means. It means that if he breaks the rules again (in the next year) the ban will come to effect so as of now he is not suspended for any match not that he will pick a game to miss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:57pm
Kimbeast:

That's not what it means. It means that if he breaks the rules again (in the next year) the ban will come to effect so as of now he is not suspended for any match not that he will pick a game to miss.

Alright o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 3:58pm
We go again ...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:05pm
Alvaro Vs Kai, Chelsea's two ex-misses 😁 who will hit the net today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:08pm
Breaking: #Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign Renato Veiga, 20, from FC Basel. Personal terms have been agreed, with the transfer fee package worth €14/15M.

[via @FabrizioRomano]

can't wait to see his comp on my timeline cause I have no idea who tf this is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:09pm
I want Germany to win o but be like Spain go beat Germany 2-0

Well Rudiger go get tough work today o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:13pm
Ballzproblemm:
Breaking: #Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign Renato Veiga, 20, from FC Basel. Personal terms have been agreed, with the transfer fee package worth €14/15M.

[via @FabrizioRomano]

can't wait to see his comp on my timeline cause I have no idea who tf this is.
lol Chelsea go from Calafiori to Veiga, interesting 🤔 the boy plays LB,CB &DM someone to back up Cucurella?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:17pm
BlueAngel444:
lol Chelsea go from Calafiori to Veiga, interesting 🤔 the boy plays LB,CB &DM someone to back up Cucurella?
I guess this was the "swiss army" knife telegraph was talking about that maresca needs, I'm excited now seems like another gusto kind of signing.

I'm seriously intrigued.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 4:21pm
Ororo, time to watch you cry again

Mbappe, plz do your thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:26pm
Ballzproblemm:
I guess this was the "swiss army" knife telegraph was talking about that maresca needs, I'm excited now seems like another gusto kind of signing.

I'm seriously intrigued.
speaking of Gusto, with Veiga it means Maresca will push the LB to the DM role, then can Gusto play RCB?

Or will Veiga play LCB when the RB pushes to midfield? I wonder what they plan to do with Chilwell?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:29pm
Realtord43:
Ororo, time to watch you cry again

Mbappe, plz do your thing

Mbappe won’t do anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (19539) (19540) (19541) (19542) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, lordfalcao(m), andrewbaba44, fredoooooo, TradingGod and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.