Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10836771 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19568) (19569) (19570) (19571) (19572) (19573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:27pm
Leyqute:

grin grin grin

Peep that Toney PK. Cold as ice. 🥶

We've never had this many cool calm and collected set piece takers in my lifetime. Could not be anymore proud of the boys. Toney is psychopath. Dude was not even looking at the ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:28pm
Roland17:

Baba, Deschamp na real werey. For nearly 5 years now, we have been trying to get rid of him but him egungun no gree enter highway make okada/ Korope end am.

grin grin cheesy

Zidane go wait taya. Deschamps dibia strong bajebaje
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 8:28pm
Jodera:
Saka wasn't an established PK taker of arsenal then when he missed against Italy. Since then he's taken 14 more official PKs and missed only one (against West Ham).

I was just hoping for Penalties. Nothing sure me pass am I swear, especially seeing who Southgate was putting in

grin grin grin

Actually like I said yesterday, my hate watch is over and anyone can win it including England!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:30pm
Jodera:

France lost against Portugal in 2016 final...

2yra later, France won Argentina in ko in 2018...

France decided to even the scores

France lost to Argentina in 2022 final...

2yrs later France won Portugal in ko...

France for president cheesy cheesy cheesy
Make Argentina just go win Copa first..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:35pm
Yilmaz is quite tenacious...very few players his size can trouble VVD the way he's done.

Meanwhile these players are lacking in accuracy rn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:36pm
Goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:36pm
That Guler cross for the goal was madtttt. And it was with his weaker foot too!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:37pm
Look at Verbruggen! Smh

Turkey lead!!

What a cross from Guler! With his weaker foot too!! Teased Verbruggen out of position .

Dumfries was playing the whole nation onside grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:39pm
fredoooooo:

My own God of football no dey fail .. just like God almighty no dey fail..
EGGLAND DEY GO HOUSE ...

Let my High blood pressure cool down first...WAIT ME angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:42pm
Depay should comot for field grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 8:43pm
Roland17:

Baba, Deschamp na real werey. For nearly 5 years now, we have been trying to get rid of him but him egungun no gree enter highway make okada/ Korope end am.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:46pm
Holland been ponderous. Gakpo been anonymous
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 8:49pm
Leyqute:
Ivan Toney stared at the GK throughout his PK kick- never once looked at the ball. The keeper jumped the right way but Toney placed it so well it was out of his reach.

Chills.
This is for me is one of the scariest ok takers. King at mind games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:55pm
Guler and yamal lighting euros with assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:55pm
Holland midfield is not working at all...Simons and rjeinders have been losing balls in dangerous places...The two guys in their right hand side are also goats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:59pm
Omoluabi16:
Ballon'dor still on track for jude Bellingham.

Southgate though..
On what basis? Bellingham has not done anything that should see him win the balon d'or.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:09pm
They've basically crowded Simons out of the game like the commentator said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:11pm
BlueMann:
They've basically crowded Simons out of the game like the commentator said.
He shoukd use his brain more if that's the case why carry the ball run when you're in the middle of a crowd ... Na common sense..
Good player but still need to understand the basics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:11pm
Arda Guler, we Dey here gidigba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:11pm
So close for Depay

Good work from Weghorst, that's what he's on for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:11pm
I remember when I said Tony and Palmer will make a huge difference to England side some peeps here argued that Bowen and Watkins are more important. Football is stat only but eye test which is very important to know a quality and effective player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:12pm
fredoooooo:

He shoukd use his brain more if that's the case why carry the ball run when you're in the middle of a crowd ... Na common sense..
Good player but still need to understand the basics

Agreed. He's gonna have to be sharper, physically and mentally.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:13pm
airmark:

The team made the Semifinal and have players in contention for best player award unlike Morata, who is in contention for one of the flops of the tournament.

And Morata is not in semi final? Are you okay like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:14pm
Weghorst is such a problem. A plan B that almost always works.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:14pm
Guler tori Olohun!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:14pm
Yellow for Ake...lucky he wasn't the last man.

Good work from Yilmaz again, who out jumped VVD.

Guler hits the post! So close!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:16pm
Depay should hang his boots after this tournament. He has nothing left to offer football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 9:17pm
patrickmuf:
On what basis? Bellingham has not done anything that should see him win the balon d'or.
that he still has two games. If he plays a game of his life in a final while winning the trophy then it is 100% certain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:17pm
It's just painful that Guler might not win young player of the tournament because of pr. This is what we call talent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:20pm
Vincenzo kuku carry 10nplayers behind the ball ... we die here today grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 9:21pm
Were you sleeping when lamine was balling yesterday??
Talent una cheesy
WhoDeyHause:
It's just painful that Guler might not win young player of the tournament because of pr. This is what we call talent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:22pm
Leyqute:
Depay should hang his boots after this tournament. He has nothing left to offer football.

What of fashion and headband?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19568) (19569) (19570) (19571) (19572) (19573) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Kimbeast, DynamoDeGreat, Unlimited22, monerozi5590, AirBay and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.