Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10839441 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19576) (19577) (19578) (19579) (19580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:40pm
Jodera:

E go shock people but not me.

Make England mistakenly or anyhowly win Euros first cheesy

Even without the euros sef

Bellingham is supposed to win the balon'dor

He's been clutch.has the numbers and trophies to win it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 7:46pm
Gucciboy:
Shocking...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:54pm
hensben:
โ€œBig game player indeedโ€.

Goals in knockout stages 3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 8:13pm
Caicedobets:
Estevao is the real deal
Better than Kendry peaz

Gladdens me both are Chelsea players

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:13pm
hensben:
Everybody eye don Dey open, most pimped and fraudulent player. Modric took Croatia to World Cup final but his fan want us to believe he is not from a good country is the reason for his failure at international tournament. Always giving him excuse so as to put him in G.O.A.T debate which will be great disservice to actual footballers like Messi and Pele. Same country that have made semi final before Ronaldoโ€™s emergence. If Figo said Messi in Thai Portuguese team they will win World Cup.
This is Messi with a stacked Argentina team with a useless competition like Copa America added to it. When I said Messi fans are senseless it's just the honest truth grin grin. Messi should be thankful to Di Maria for saving his international career ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:20pm
Imagine trying to troll Ronaldo using world cup and Euros knockout stage goals while Messi playing in a useless competition like Copa America was even dropping similar figures. These people are shameless.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 8:27pm
smiley

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:29pm
Trevor012:

[s]This is Messi with a stacked Argentina team with a useless competition like Copa America added to it. When I said Messi fans are senseless it's just the honest truth grin grin. Messi should be thankful to Di Maria for saving his international career ๐Ÿ˜‚[/s]๐Ÿ˜‚
Before World Cup you guys rated Portuguese team to win the World Cup ahead of Argentina. Portugal have better players than Argentina except Messi who is better than everybody, he is difference between the two team. Whereas, Cr7 is minus one for Portugal and was benched during WC. His international tournament outing for Portugal has being abysmal so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:30pm
This one don go add underage titles grin

World cup and Copa America after 20 knockout matches midget was in 4 grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:34pm
hensben:
Before World Cup you guys rated Portuguese team to win the World Cup ahead of Argentina. Portugal have better players than Argentina except Messi who is better than everybody, he is difference between the two team. Whereas, Cr7 is minus one for Portugal and was benched during WC. His international tournament outing for Portugal has being abysmal so far.
Messi after 20 knockout matches for Argentina world cup plus a useless Copa America......4 goals.( Flirting)

Ronaldo playing the two most difficult international competition after 20 knockout matches.......3 goals. ( Harassment)

Go and receive sense ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:36pm
Euros na your mate ?

We no hear word till france sent homelander packing

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:36pm
Patiently waiting for the day messi-ronaldo childish taunts will end in football

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:39pm
Euros na your papa mate before.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 8:58pm
Unlimited22 et al.,

If you know, you know grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 9:02pm
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 9:03pm
It can never end. Ronaldo fans will keep explaining till their idol wins a world cup.
Ronaldo has even declared it over because he no he has lost in the race, but we know he's trying to gaslight. He was very much arrogant before messi won international trophy.
cheesy
Vischy:
Patiently waiting for the day messi-ronaldo childish taunts will end in football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 9:07pm
I will be there, no matter what ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:08pm
Trevor012:

Messi after 20 knockout matches for Argentina world cup plus a useless Copa America......4 goals.( Flirting)

Ronaldo playing the two most difficult international competition after 20 knockout matches.......3 goals. ( Harassment)

Go and receive sense ๐Ÿ˜‚
We are talking present you are bringing up what doesnโ€™t join. Cr7 is old, his international is below par. Messi was still young then, he won everything with better individual stat now; two golden wc balls, made two finals and won 1. The only player with two wc golden ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:09pm
Android17:
grin
Biggest robbery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:10pm
Android17:
grin
Hand work of English media and fans. I mean just look at this rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 9:16pm
The good old times. Trophy aside, messi has always been clear of dis fraud.
Head to head, dem no be mate๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 9:18pm
Club football should do and come back abeg

I low key miss the lamentations on this thread grin

Hopefully na songs of praise we go dey sing this time around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:19pm
Caicedobets:
Estevao is the real deal
Better than Kendry peaz
Paez is better, Paez is decisive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:24pm
Why are two players who never played for Chelsea being discussed on a Chelsea platform. Wetin concern Messi and Ronaldo with Chelsea? ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:25pm
hensben:
We are talking present you are bringing up what doesnโ€™t join. Cr7 is old, his international is below par. Messi was still young then, he won everything with better individual stat now; two golden wc balls, made two finals and won 1. The only player with two wc golden ball.
After 20 knockout matches Messi had similar numbers to that of Ronaldo despite playing in a useless competition like Copa America. End of discussion. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:26pm
drisham:

Even without the euros sef

Bellingham is supposed to win the balon'dor

He's been clutch.has the numbers and trophies to win it
I believe him and Vini had it at H2h but now Vini is eliminated now Sha, it'll be pretty difficult except of course England fails to win it.

But if England wins it, I fit bet say Bellingham go win am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:28pm
If Nkunku does work as a CF, Chelsea will buy another CF to compete with Jackson and Marc Guiu. If Nkunku works which they hope he will, Chelsea will look to sign a right footed winger for the LW to compete with Mudryk and Sterling.

The front three options currently at Chelsea

Sterling Nkunku Palmer
Mudryk Jackson Madueke
Nkunku Marc Angelo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:30pm
Ijustwantto:
The good old times. Trophy aside, messi has always been clear of dis fraud.
Head to head, dem no be mate๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Give Ronaldo Xavi, Busquet, Iniesta and that Barca team midget enjoyed for years let's see if Ronaldo will not win 10balon dors with 1000goals. Messi really enjoy through out his career sha. Chop legendary players for both clubs and countries while Ronaldo was starving grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:31pm
My mind is telling me cucurella will go to Real Madrid in the foreseeable future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:34pm
Android17:
grin
How about Champions league top scorer grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:35pm
hensben:
My mind is telling me cucurella will go to Real Madrid in the foreseeable future.

Una wan sell la masia talent go Madrid ?

Make I no swear for una sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 9:35pm
So you want to tell me dat real vardrid didn't have legendary teams??
Abi modric, Toni kroos, meut ozil, Karim benzema, Sergio ramos, pepe are all baby players abi??
You go explain tire ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Trevor012:

Give Ronaldo Xavi, Busquet, Iniesta and that Barca team midget enjoyed for years let's see if Ronaldo will not win 10balon dors with 1000goals. Messi really enjoy through out his career sha. Chop legendary players for both clubs and countries while Ronaldo was starving grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19576) (19577) (19578) (19579) (19580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, HOMOTOYOSI10, airmark(m), Trevor012(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.