Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,538 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10866527 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19618) (19619) (19620) (19621) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 11:08am
It's not a bad thing sharing a birth date with someone dat carry grace cool.
I wish you a happy birthday boss, directly from camp nou 😊πŸ₯°
WhoDeyHause:
Imagine sharing same birthday with gbamal, Ah I don die 😭

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:24am
WhoDeyHause:
Imagine sharing same birthday with gbamal, Ah I don die 😭

Happy bday to you ,more blessings to you and long life and prosperity

You Dey share bday with talented yamal ,no wonder you are talented in agenda

Wishing you the best πŸΎπŸŽπŸŽ‰βœŒοΈ

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:24am
Jamiuokolaa:
Timbros and Airmark's Tom and Jerry episodes grin

Lmao

The two of you probably need to sit down and watch a soccer game together over a few drinks, make all these una online quanta end once and for all cheesy

You want airmark to accuse me of drinking defensively?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamiuokolaa: 11:25am
timbros:

You want airmark to accuse me of drinking defensively?

grin

Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:25am
airmark:

Period.

Morata might be the first captain to get to Euros final and never played full 90 minutes in previous matches. He is like a mistake of a captain.

You go explain tire.

Just pray Spain doesn't win on Sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:27am
airmark:

Tosin is a replacement for Silva and any sensible Chelsea fan, would have expected a replacement for the Brazilian.

Veiga would need to battle a crowded defence, to break into the team. Good, that you know he won't break into the first 11.

Meanwhile, we have only spent 14m on defence. In line with what I expected, we should never spend any huge cut of our transfer budget on defence. That's not where our major problem lies.

Veiga will battle a crowded defence but Paez and Co will walk into a scanty attack, no?

How much was spent to acquire this Brazilian that have been our best defender in 3 seasons?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 11:48am
WhoDeyHause:
Nobody asked but Yeah Chelsea thread...

Happy birthday My Chief,wishing you more fruitful years in your endeavors πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβ€οΈ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:45pm
Jamiuokolaa:
Timbros and Airmark's Tom and Jerry episodes grin

Lmao

The two of you probably need to sit down and watch a soccer game together over a few drinks, make all these una online quanta end once and for all cheesy
Omo for years o.

But nothing will beat Airmark vs Ramu or Airmark vs Lordfalcoa.

Looks like Airmark love picking fights always
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:46pm
WhoDeyHause:
Nobody asked but Yeah Chelsea thread...
HBD to the nightmare to the all Up Barka Chanting bots (they know themselves). Keep cooking them boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19618) (19619) (19620) (19621) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.