Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10874864 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19624) (19625) (19626) (19627) (19628) (19629) (19630) ... (19641) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:44pm
oliverano:

Alright.

What's clear with England is that the moment Maino was introduced to the team, they performed better. I mean Palmer and Maino are not even competing for same position.

Anyways, to each their own!

I've noticed similar comments from other ignorant people here. Best to ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:45pm
Kane ffs!

But bellingham should have given Foden that ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:45pm
Unlimited22:

Defensive Striker
Eyan Nihilistjnr like jambody
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:45pm
Omo, Rodrigo Hernández is the best DM in world football.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:46pm
Spain no get striker. Morata na minus one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:46pm
Omo walker is a speedster

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:47pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Spain no get striker. Morata na minus one
The two teams no get
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 8:49pm
Not surprised. If you don't have a Messi or Ronaldo, best to play cautious in a high stakes match.

If England are brave, they'll win/outscore Spain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:50pm
So na the Morata wen go kill me next season be dis?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:50pm
Unlimited22:

The two teams no get

At least Kane's passing has been good. Drawing fouls too. Wetin Morata don do. Absolutely nothing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:52pm
Roland17:
So na the Morata wen go kill me next season be dis?
I was just laughing when I read atletico give the go ahead for Milan to sign him😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:52pm
Leyqute:

Na today wey you support them dem go come lose. grin

Its written in this sky. This Euros belong to Gbaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:53pm
chic2pimp:

Oh my gooshhh take it back. You want to transfer your bad belle and bad luck unto my boys.

Anyways GOODLUCK LADS. The whole nation is behind you. I am as nervous as f££k embarassed embarassed embarassed. See you Guys next month.

Me right now.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:55pm
airmark:

Hate is a strong word and not really surprised you misused it.

Criticism of Jackson's profligacy in front of goal, is hate. Wanting him on loan and asking for his return when he improves, is equally hate in your eyes.

What will you now tag someone that attacked his legs, for not being straight?

Sterling? Morata? Jorginho? Rudiger? Should I go on mentioning players you NEVER for once say anything good about them?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 8:55pm
Spain match dey sweet until now. Normally even if you sabi play ball, England go reduce your steeze.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:55pm
Gbarata una

Common give me joselu abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:55pm
Emaprince:
I'm wondering how this guy maino made it to English first team..to the point of starting a final. smh.

this southgate no serious in this tournament. They only made it to the finak by sheer luck and the fact tbat they had the easier route to the final, unlike spain

palma wilk be far better and productive than this black monkey

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:55pm
iamoyindamola:
I hate to say this but Arnold in midfield today can work

Spain would’ve scored with Arnold in midfield . Rice would be stressing himself to cover for his deficiencies and it would have left so many holes for the two Spanish youngsters to show them shege
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:55pm
Unlimited22:
Omo, Rodrigo Hernández is the best DM in world football.

That guy is just highly underated. He should be among the topmost midfielder and he is showing all working with wins. He hardly had a bad game, always on the ball and absolutely clutch player. The easiest way for England to win is to injure Rodrigo anything aside that they will sweat it like a picker separating rice and stone on Abakaliki non-destone rice grin grin cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:55pm
Omoluabi16:
Not surprised. If you don't have a Messi or Ronaldo, best to play cautious in a high stakes match.

If England are brave, they'll win/outscore Spain.
Ronaldo in 2024? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:56pm
Emaprince:
I'm wondering how this guy maino made it to English first team..to the point of starting a final. smh.

this southgate no serious in this tournament. They only made it to the finak by sheer luck and the fact tbat they had the easier route to the final, unlike spain

palma wilk be far better and productive than this black monkey

Maino dey ball here. Man is not losing possession. Winning balls too. Bellingham, Saka and Foden should be the ones creating chance for England
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:57pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Maino dey ball here. Man is not losing possession. Winning balls too. Bellingham, Saka and Foden should be the ones creating chance for England
Who is delegated to mark Rodri?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:58pm
Walker and Shaw did a fantastic job in the first half keeping Yamal and Williams very quiet. The duo even switched sides and nothing happened. cheesy

Second half beckons. If Spain makes a half time change, England fit land inside hot palm oil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:59pm
Android17:

Rodri is a top class player. You no fit mark am. U go dey just hope he get bad game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:00pm
patrickmuf:
Bellingham should release the ball quicker.
after him release the ball nko, what happened

Kane no Sabi turn shoot again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 9:01pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Rodri is a top class player. You no fit mark am. U go dey just hope he get bad game.
You are right but Foden is the player who has been shadowing Rodri. He was the one instructed to mark him. I'm posting this for posterity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:01pm
Android17:
Manioo 🙄🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:01pm
iamoyindamola:
I hate to say this but Arnold in midfield today can work

Until he's introduced and Rice will be left isolated because of his(Arnold's) poor defensive awareness.

Put Arnold and Spain dominate and score real quick!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:02pm
timbros:

Sterling? Morata? Jorginho? Rudiger? Should I go on mentioning players you NEVER for once say anything good about them?

If I show you proof that debunks the highlighted, will you apologize for false accusation and shut up forever?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:03pm
Rodri out.. Spain in big problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:04pm
Seems Rodri is injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:04pm
Rodri coming out for Zubimendi

Shocker

(1) (2) (3) ... (19624) (19625) (19626) (19627) (19628) (19629) (19630) ... (19641) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, bolu96(m), Roland17(m), Lana1(m), TLona1, ucsquare(m), Dundalk(m), DeadPresidents, Omoluabi16(m), Android17, Unlimited22 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.