Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,959 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10967837 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19705) (19706) (19707) (19708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:00am
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

Dayo doesn't pass baton haha, he's a one man mopol lol

Dayo Vs Coogar was peak something that year...

Dayo no dey run relay, na only marathon grin

He will be back to airmark , him dey participate for another tournament presently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:04am
camri:
What happens to Sanchez?
he'll be our number 2, petrovic will be sold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:34am
4 mins comp of Cole Palmer possible assist that Chelsea players wasted

Palmer is too clear please

https://x.com/GrandH_003/status/1818566551135535209?t=oUdWkAoxkN1vgSZ0Tz7mzg&s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 11:53am
rooftops:
Raum.deuter Dan pass baton to tim.bros. na who air.mark go pass baton to na him we no know. Blueman is that you? grin

Funny enough, na argument Raumdeuter take welcome me for this forum. We were going back and forth about Hazard, until I started seeing comments like "Dayo don catch fresh fish." I just code instantly grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:55am
BlewMahn:

Funny enough, na argument Raumdeuter take welcome me for this forum. We were going back and forth about Hazard, until I started seeing comments like "Dayo don catch fresh fish." I just code instantly grin
Na the same thing e use Welcome me then, although it was about Terry 😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:37pm
timbros:

It's actually you...

We have only one liar here.

Just one liar.

Stop disgracing yourself.

I only referred to Chelsea of those years having 4 strikers. Comprehension problem strikes again.

I only suggested that we sign 2 new strikers, stop being irresponsible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 12:39pm
Taguchi:

Dayo no dey run relay, na only marathon grin

He will be back to airmark , him dey participate for another tournament presently

grin grin grin

This is just the summary, he's never in a rush (Usain Bolt). He's more long distance with great endurance like (Mo Farah)

If you engage, he's ever ready to battle till the very end. Nah you go run las las....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:41pm
Sportsweb:
Looks like Airmarky enjoys argument. Only him vs Lordfalcaoski, Ramu and now Timyy

I like correcting ignorance.

People like Raumdeuter, Timbros and Lordfalcao are enemies of Chelsea. They want useless players to remain in our team and against anything that will bring progress to the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:44pm
airmark:

Stop disgracing yourself.

I only referred to Chelsea of those years having 4 strikers. Comprehension problem strikes again.

I only suggested that we sign 2 new strikers, stop being irresponsible.

You were making that reference to butress your point that we need 4 strikers.

Stop lying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:47pm
timbros:

You were making that reference to butress your point that we need 4 strikers.

Stop lying.

Post where I posted that we need 4 strikers or shut up.

My stand is clear.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:50pm
airmark:

My stand is clear.

Yea, your stand is crystal clear...

airmark:

Chai, you are beyond repair.

Because of your busybody, you didn't understand the point I was driving at, before jumping into what didn't concern you.

Chelsea of those years, prepared 4 CFs for the season, so they wouldn't get caught napping with injuries during the season. Why can't we do such when Man City, have 2 solid CFs and over the years they have been the team to beat?.

Must one spoon-feed you before you could understand simple stuff?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:52pm
timbros:

Yea, your stand is crystal clear...

Get koboko, find all your English teachers and flog them. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:56pm
airmark:

My stand is clear.

The Internet never forgets.

You know say too much talk dey make you carry gun, set for for your foot and blast yourself away..

airmark:

So we should buy a new LB that will bench an English Vice captain of the team, right?

If Chilwell is not leaving, then no need buying another LB that will struggle to bench our English Vice captain, especially when Cucurella is looking manageable.

Chelsea's 2009/2010 Epl winning squad had Drogba, Shevy, Anelka and Sturrudge as our CFs.

Chelsea's 2016/2017 Epl winning squad had Diego Costa, Loic Remy, Batshuayi and Solanke as CFs.

The standard has really dropped for you to be thinking having 2 solid CFs, is too much of a call.

It's high time you stopped seeing Chelsea as Aston Villa. In fact Jackson is not even near Watkins in finishing.

How many strikers did you list in these EPL winning squads to butress your point? Even claiming the standards today have dropped grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:58pm
It didn't take me 2 minutes to show you reciept, but how many days now have I being begging you to show me where I said our injured defenders won't rescue us this season? You suddenly turned a blind man to selected posts...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:07pm
Delete two:

Mine will be belligham and Yamal

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:08pm
timbros:

The Internet never forgets.

You know say too much talk dey make you carry gun, set for for your foot and blast yourself away..

How many strikers did you list in these EPL winning squads to butress your point? Even claiming the standards today have dropped grin

I have posted numerous times where I mentioned signing 2 strikers. Just post 1, where I asked us to get 4 strikers for next season.

Everyone can see clearly that you are twisting the truth.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:14pm
We are busy spending money on players for future but dragging foot on getting a potent striker that will improve our wack attack.

We missed out on Guirassy, Dovbyk and may probably miss out on Osimhen too.

They should just announce Timbros as our new Sport director.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:16pm
airmark:

I have posted numerous times where I mentioned signing 2 strikers. Just post 1, where I asked us to get 4 strikers for next season.

You are the one twisting the truth.

You wanted us to sign more strikers to complete our squad to 4 strikers.

You posted the "standard" Chelsea had before and said the standard have dropped now... Or have your own standard dropped too?

airmark:

So we should buy a new LB that will bench an English Vice captain of the team, right?

If Chilwell is not leaving, then no need buying another LB that will struggle to bench our English Vice captain, especially when Cucurella is looking manageable.

Chelsea's 2009/2010 Epl winning squad had Drogba, Shevy, Anelka and Sturrudge as our CFs.

Chelsea's 2016/2017 Epl winning squad had Diego Costa, Loic Remy, Batshuayi and Solanke as CFs.

The standard has really dropped for you to be thinking having 2 solid CFs, is too much of a call.

It's high time you stopped seeing Chelsea as Aston Villa. In fact Jackson is not even near Watkins in finishing.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:17pm
Skimpledawg:

When will you become a better person?

See as you dey do grin

Man of God, the truth is bitter grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:18pm
airmark:

Can you set the example here by posting just one place where I said our injured defenders will not rescue us this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:22pm
timbros:

You are the one twisting the truth.

You wanted us to sign more strikers to complete our squad to 4 strikers.

You posted the "standard" Chelsea had before and said the standard have dropped now... Or have your own standard dropped too?

Even Lordfalcao with weak memory, can confirm that I always wanted Jackson to go on loan and we get 2 new better strikers. How does that mean we should sign 4 strikers?

Timbros, you are disgracing yourself.

airmark:

Loan out Jackson, get 2 strikers, 1 LWF and 1 CB. We don't need to spend on a new LB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19705) (19706) (19707) (19708) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton, AirBay, lateefGRDT(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.