Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11165520 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19711) (19712) (19713) (19714) (19715) (19716) (19717) ... (19909) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:56am On Aug 01
Enzo na assist Chelsea captain wink

How did you see his performance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:57am On Aug 01
kingBolton:
Another improvement I saw in the team today compared to the Celtic flogging is our players now know when to press and when to drop us and keep the defensive shape.
lol they still played rubbish, they just had plenty luck to get 2 soft PKs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:00am On Aug 01
Vischy:

It's not late if we go for Nico Williams.
He isn't leaving
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:51am On Aug 01
Uncle Nateevs which position Enzo played in the game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:00am On Aug 01
nateevs:
3 gbosa for the guy that spotted and recommended Guiu.

Immediately I saw the news I said gbewa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:45am On Aug 01
guiu has always been a smart signing,na many Chelsea fans want expensive flop, address LW give me peace of mind.but LW market is currently terrible and don't mention Williams cause it will easier for Rihanna to reply my DM than for him to move to Chelsea.Even Barca are finding it difficult to agree personal terms despite his best pal yamal playing there,and UCL factor.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:55am On Aug 01
🚨 𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š: That long range pass to Noni Madueke, that Armando Broja later missed...Ball playing GK!! You can just see the difference between Jorgensen and Robert Sanchez.

Very exceptional talent landing from Villarreal.πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‰πŸ”₯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:55am On Aug 01
Ballzproblemm:
guiu has always been a smart signing,na many Chelsea fans want expensive flop, address LW give me peace of mind.but LW market is currently terrible and don't mention Williams cause it will easier for Rihanna to reply my DM than for him to move to Chelsea.Even Barca are finding it difficult to agree personal terms despite his best pal yamal playing there,and UCL factor.

Barca is money problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 9:09am On Aug 01
Vischy:
🚨 𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š: That long range pass to Noni Madueke, that Armando Broja later missed...Ball playing GK!! You can just see the difference between Jorgensen and Robert Sanchez.

What is β€œBREAKING” about this??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:50am On Aug 01
Vischy:

Barca is money problem
no it's not,I dey follow the story up, personal terms not agreed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:33am On Aug 01
Ballzproblemm:

Lmao

Those bilbao players are so stubborn in leaving their basque region sha ,it’s already over for Barca because he will surely extend and they will increase the release clause to 100M

Otilor for Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:37am On Aug 01
Vischy:

Barca is money problem

Barca and money problem of 58M euros on the same sentence ? Abeg nah ,na so una take see us finish reach ,same club that have just dropped bid for dani olmo who is more expensive ?

No worry when lewandowski and FDJ leaves barca you will understand some of the current problems ,let my club focus on pushing lenglet out first

Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:49am On Aug 01
andrewbaba44:

Lmao

Those bilbao players are so stubborn in leaving their basque region sha ,it’s already over for Barca because he will surely extend and they will increase the release clause to 100M

Otilor for Barca
earning €250k while playing besides his brother,yeah I will be reluctant to move too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:56am On Aug 01
I see Tosin and Lavia sealing their places in the first 11. Lavia needs to watch his tackles though as they looked a bit rash.

We have missed out on Guirassy and Dovbyk, while browsing South America for teenagers. We must get a reliable goal poacher before the window closes, if we want to make top 4. Like last season, we will create numerous big chances upfront.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:19am On Aug 01
Madueke penalty technique is good

Now we can see why he was fighting with Palmer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:28am On Aug 01
Ibime:
Madueke penalty tech ique is good

Now we can see why he was fighting with Palmer
He's actually a very good pen taker.
Him, Palmer and Christo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:54am On Aug 01
airmark:
I see Tosin and Lavia sealing their places in the first 11. Lavia needs to watch his tackles though as they looked a bit rash.

We have missed out on Guirassy and Dovbyk, while browsing South America for teenagers. We must get a reliable goal poacher before the window closes, if we want to make top 4. Like last season, we will create numerous big chances upfront.
you are imagining that Lavia will bench who, Caicedo?

Dovbyk ended up in Roma not ATM, I wonder why, pray hard make Osimhen join Chelsea na, abi u no wan mention him name πŸ‘€
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:57am On Aug 01
Amoto94:
Uncle Nateevs which position Enzo played in the game?

Chairman, I knew you would surface anytime now. He played in the 8 role.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:58am On Aug 01
Palmer won't be the sole PK taker but the main PK taker

Maresca will decide who takes it, I have this feeling Palmer will take pressure based PKs, the type that win points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01
BlueAngel444:
you are imagining that Lavia will bench who, Caicedo?

Dovbyk ended up in Roma not ATM, I wonder why, pray hard make Osimhen join Chelsea na, abi u no wan mention him name πŸ‘€

Lavia looks smoother and swifter on the ball than Caceido. And I like how he tracks back quickly to defend counters.

The ball is in Maresca's court.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01
BlueAngel444:
Broja be like person way don give up, Maresca for kuku give Deivid this minutes instead of to waste am for Broja

I believe the ploy was to allow him rake up some Β£s on his current value for the impending sale. Because nobody will buy now for more than Β£20m.

But unfortunately, he's not done that justice. We might as well have given the minutes to Deivid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:20pm On Aug 01
nateevs:

I believe the ploy was to allow him rake up some Β£s on his current value for the impending sale. Because nobody will buy now for more than Β£20m.

But unfortunately, he's not done that justice. We might as well have given the minutes to Deivid.
last last he will go on loan

Apart from Deivid, Maresca no even look Fofana way, na wa o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:22pm On Aug 01
airmark:

Lavia looks smoother and swifter on the ball than Caceido. And I like how he tracks back quickly to defend counters.

The ball is in Maresca's court.
well not like Lavia and Caicedo can't play together, coupled with Caicedo may be able to play fullback so he can fill up the right side if they fall back to 4atb mid game. just that Cucurella or James may be affected by that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 12:31pm On Aug 01
Vischy:

Breaking?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01
airmark:

Osimhen will join
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01
airmark:

I have addressed that, and can't be repeating it.

Addressed what? You cheap liar.

Quote where I said our injured players won't rescue us this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:10pm On Aug 01
The transfer of goalkeeper Mike Penders from Genk to Chelsea for around €20million will save his former club Bregel Sport from financial ruin as they will also receive part of the fee.

(@voetbalkrant)

#CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:31pm On Aug 01
Maresca: β€œWhat we want from Cole is to be himself” (@kierangill_DM) #CFC
palmer na big shoe cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01
timbros:

Addressed what? You cheap liar.

Quote where I said our injured players won't rescue us this season.

I am not like you.

Check your past posts you are a timewaster. When we sign another striker I will come back to you. You enemy of Chelsea's progress. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeeScan: 7:30pm On Aug 01
Ballzproblemm:
The transfer of goalkeeper Mike Penders from Genk to Chelsea for around €20million will save his former club Bregel Sport from financial ruin as they will also receive part of the fee.

(@voetbalkrant)

#CFC

is Chelsea doing this revive a club or they actually need the goalkeeper ..

after acquiring these keepers what's going to happen to Sanchez and the likes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01
As gbelsea won their last match like dis, I no see "season go long" geng 🀣🀣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01
So we're letting go of Gallagher for 33m to Atletico Madrid because we don't want to sell to a local rival. Bad business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19711) (19712) (19713) (19714) (19715) (19716) (19717) ... (19909) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, MeniMeni and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.