Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,025 members, 7,976,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11314563 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19747) (19748) (19749) (19750) (19751) (19752) (19753) ... (20048) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 1:23pm On Aug 10
BlewMahn:

MacAllister was/is not a flop. Not even close. Most of the criticism came whenever he was played out of position (as a lone six).

Even as a number 6, he was very good.

That post no gell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10
nateevs:
Me I just dey hear about Pedro Neto news.

I couldn't be more pleased about news. Not particularly about who was purchased in the end, but in the fact that this is evidence that Maresca is a problem solver.

After the last game, I was highlighting vehemently critical issues that could derail Maresca's season even before it starts - LW/RW issues.

This signing shows that the problem was glaring as well and needed an immediate fix, and they went out to the market for a plug.

According to Airmark, CF or nothing. To him, CF is the only attacker in the team. Buy a shiny new toy. Problem fixed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fatherofnone(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10
BlewMahn:

Thanks but no thanks.

Keep him. He is a culer through and through.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:14pm On Aug 10
Shegzdave:

Who be the battery percentage grin grin
The 2% battery wey remain wey I deh see there grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:16pm On Aug 10
Amigoss:

How is Nunez a flop?
Nunez is not really a flop in the sense. Na just say for the quartet mentioned, naim least pass in terms of performance cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:17pm On Aug 10
CAPdan21:

Keep my striker's name out of your fvcking mouth... cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Is your striker name also 2%? tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 2:26pm On Aug 10
West Ham are cooking, they’re having the best transfer window in the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:36pm On Aug 10
Isn't Pep a check book manager anymore?

After selling Alvarez I expect them to splurge into the market for another attacker, but seeing how much Pep has faith in city kids, something Chelsea used to do, city may not spend lavishly for another attacker.

Apart from Oscar Bobb, new names like Mctee spark interest especially that O'Reilly who looks like a kid pep could convert to CF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:38pm On Aug 10
Ballzproblemm:
Sterling won't go , because of his family.
then he should play better for his family, imagine losing Emeka to Barcelona
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:47pm On Aug 10
Bluelines69:
West Ham are cooking, they’re having the best transfer window in the league
I have to agree, they needed a RB and got a very good one, added to their recent defensive additions. Coupled with them adding an exciting new front three Summerville, Guilherme and fullkrug. They haven't lost Luca Paquet and there's kudus as well, I must say they may be the new Aston villa this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 2:54pm On Aug 10
Jodera:

The 2% battery wey remain wey I deh see there grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by camri: 3:08pm On Aug 10
andrewbaba44:
Let me drop this one here

According to Ronaldo fans then just to discredit Messi Olympic gold ,they said Olympics football is not recognized by fifa

So how come fifa was the one sharing gold medals yesterday to the winners grin
It is recognized. Fifa just don't want it to be compared to world cup. Reason they restricted it to U23s which is a good idea as it give youths the chance to express themselves on the big stage. Not the one 40 year old agbaya that will play 120 minutes and martimumu cannot remove him because he is greater than him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10
Another one😂🤣🤣🤣
camri:
It is recognized. Fifa just don't want it to be compared to world cup. Reason they restricted it to U23s which is a good idea as it give youths the chance to express themselves on the big stage. Not the one 40 year old agbaya that will play 120 minutes and martimumu cannot remove him because he is greater than him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:26pm On Aug 10
BlueAngel444:
then he should play better for his family, imagine losing Emeka to Barcelona
I'll be happy,no space for him here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 4:04pm On Aug 10
Seems nobody sends community shield!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 4:13pm On Aug 10
Offside but that was some finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 4:16pm On Aug 10
oliverano:

Lol

First half was kind of dry, though United (and city players like Bobb and Doku) lit up the place with some really nice passages of play. City have been extremely sloppy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 4:16pm On Aug 10
oliverano:

Lol

First half was kind of dry, though United (and city players like Bobb and Doku) lit up the place with some really nice passages of play. City have been extremely sloppy.

They're far from full strength tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 4:26pm On Aug 10
BlewMahn:

Lol

Yeah I'm watching the game. Was just wondering why I didn't see any update here including you.

Doku do Dalot torro, oscar bobby with an amazing dribble, Amad decided to pass to Mount instead of placing it far corner. Those where the notable highlight from the first 45, otherwise a drab game to watch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:27pm On Aug 10
Hope City turn up like this next weekend.

They have been very sloppy.

And hope Badiashile and Colwill don't spend the day passing to Haaland in the box.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 4:35pm On Aug 10
What a miss from Rashford
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:35pm On Aug 10
BlewMahn:
What a miss from Rashford
Hope Maresca is taking note of how long balls over the top are dealing with these guys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 4:36pm On Aug 10
Unlimited22:
Hope City turn up like this next weekend.

They have been very sloppy.

And hope Badiashile and Colwill don't spend the day passing to Haaland in the box.

The lineup will be much stronger for sure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 4:40pm On Aug 10
McTominay swipes air from point blank range.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 4:41pm On Aug 10
City looking very beatable but may end up with yet another EPL. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:41pm On Aug 10
Alejandro Garnacho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:41pm On Aug 10
oliverano:
City looking very beatable but may end up with yet another EPL. Lol
Just like I told Raum on the other thread... They always start slow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 4:41pm On Aug 10
GARNACHO!

WHAT A GOAL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:43pm On Aug 10
Scamcho is on the pitch 😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:43pm On Aug 10
City had better play like this next week. Them dey craze
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 4:45pm On Aug 10
Unlimited22:

Just like I told Raum on the other thread... They always start slow

Exactly lol. Even Pep knows!

From we'll be there to we'll be late!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 4:49pm On Aug 10
Silva with the equalizer!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19747) (19748) (19749) (19750) (19751) (19752) (19753) ... (20048) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Astrid4(m), Colson(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.