Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,625 members, 7,921,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11041887 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19766) (19767) (19768) (19769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Derumklala12(m): 9:40pm
Lwf fast
Amf fast
Rwf fast
Cf godspeed
Coach legendary
Play style counter attack
Never seen a more perfect marriage 😡

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 9:45pm
Some masterclass from Jude.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:47pm
airmark:

Which one is deal?

Maybe they have reliable plug for league matches' stats. Just list out the names let me run a scan on them and their plugs.

You could see the Starch and edikaikong empty guy don run after asking him a technical question on 'big chance'. grin

I'm telling you they have reliable plug but you called Dem mumu site. Now bring your own correct site let's compare you no wan gree.

Until you accept they're reliable plug and their stats of Chelsea not having big chance against inter then I'll drop the names.

Anything otherwise, then agree to the proposal I made then I drop the names.

I don't know why you don't want to accept it. What are you afraid of? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:48pm
Ademola lookman na baller

Only akpororo and black mc Tominay have been better than him today

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:50pm
timbros:
Just logging in to see all the mentions grin grin

Airmark forgive me for engaging you all this years. I never knew your football knowledge is this limited. How the hell have I wasted my time all this years debating with someone who doesn't know what "big chance" in football means?

Jo.dera thank you so much.
No problem boss.
Airm.ark fall hand no be small. E surprise me too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Derumklala12(m): 9:52pm
Europe should acknowledge 😩😞😞

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Derumklala12(m): 9:53pm
Season never start
Mbappe don get cup pass. Barca😞

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:54pm
Who's going to stop them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:54pm
He's not a midfielder though.

Southgate nor go see heaven

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:58pm
Android17:
A big chance is defined by the strong foot of the player who has been gifted it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

That example just finish airma.rk pata pata cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 10:03pm
Leyqute:
Bellingham running down the flanks with acres in front of him and Mbappe took a few seconds too late to realize he’s supposed to make himself available for the tap in.

Baba needs to realize he’s no longer at PSG. He’s playing with better teammates, so he’s going to get some chances he normally wouldn’t get at his former club. Failing to take advantage of those chances doesn’t look good on him.
Egbon, you sabi ball, walahi. Many a time in the first half I watched Mbappe fail to make a run.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:06pm
Rodrygo no even know wetin them dey play at all
Blud is so lost grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:07pm
Oh look😁

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:12pm
Away Southdoor and Gbaland, Starboy don dey shine again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:19pm
larride:
Away Southdoor and Gbaland, Starboy don dey shine again.

E nor go better for them.

Had us fighting for our lives 😩
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 10:34pm
nateevs:
Na dis same Bellingham play for Southgate o. Craze manager.
naim make me dey vex for all those 'bellingham is overrated people. Before the EUROs I said only that fella Southgate can kill his ballon'dor hopes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 10:41pm
And tournament football na scam! We've seen it with people like James Rodriguez, and that Costa Rican footballer. Na why people dey say make rodri win ballon'dor over Vini or Jude. Make we see wetin olmo, Nico or perhaps cucurella go play till December.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:49pm
Leyqute:
Bellingham running down the flanks with acres in front of him and Mbappe took a few seconds too late to realize he’s supposed to make himself available for the tap in.

Baba needs to realize he’s no longer at PSG. He’s playing with better teammates, so he’s going to get some chances he normally wouldn’t get at his former club. Failing to take advantage of those chances doesn’t look good on him.
chances messi could not create abi 🙃
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 10:55pm
A mumu will never stop being a mumu.
So na only messi mbappe played with abi?
Leo don dey semi retirement in USA, but still dey give you headache.
E choke 🤣 🤣
BlueAngel444:
chances messi could not create abi 🙃
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:58pm
Omoluabi16:
And tournament football na scam! We've seen it with people like James Rodriguez, and that Costa Rican footballer. Na why people dey say make rodri win ballon'dor over Vini or Jude. Make we see wetin olmo, Nico or perhaps cucurella go play till December.
James Rodriguez was quality though, it's just the overbooking of talent at madrid that dulled his shine to the utmost, same as Isco
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:58pm
timbros:
Just logging in to see all the mentions grin grin

Airmark forgive me for engaging you all this years. I never knew your football knowledge is this limited. How the hell have I wasted my time all this years debating with someone who doesn't know what "big chance" in football means?

Jodera thank you so much.

cheesy

Let me ask you what I asked starch and ogbono guy. What's the minimum xG of a big chance? May be Jodera can help you out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:05pm
Proud of my club
8 colored skin players 😎 Madrid and Chelsea for life

(1) (2) (3) ... (19766) (19767) (19768) (19769) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton, AirBay, airmark(m), AbokiWam, Ibime(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.