Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,943 members, 7,924,935 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11075332 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19793) (19794) (19795) (19796) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:14am
airmark:
We entering season with Jackson as our main striker again. Wonders shall never end.

Chelsea are in the hands of Lordfalcao, Timbros and my oga Nateev.

Why are you calling me sir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JobAndVacancies: 4:30am
BlueAngel444:
With the way savinho dey play be like Foden go return back bench like this 😏
When Foden came in Omo I didn't feel his impact as Savinho did earlier
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JobAndVacancies: 4:30am
Leyqute:

Imagine if it was Oscar Bobb instead of Savinho. That little monster would've turned Cucurella into a cockerel
and Bobb is even food o.
Silva just dey rest as these boys don take him position and are playing well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 5:08am
I’ve been seeing lines like “the team isn’t built around Palmer, that’s why he struggled yesterday”, “you shouldn’t have sacked Poch, he brings out the best in Palmer” etc.

These are unfounded claims.

If there’s anyone who understands Palmer’s game more, it has to be Maresca himself. It was the Italian who took him through his development at City Academy before he was promoted to the senior squad.

Working with him now and getting him to fire should be an easy-peasy job. It’s not like we were playing manyoo or Everton, this was a fixture against the defending Champions and with a team still work in progress, there was little even the 2023/24 Palmer could have done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19793) (19794) (19795) (19796) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: enigma0 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.