Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11264473 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19814) (19815) (19816) (19817) (19818) (19819) (19820) ... (20012) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 11:18am On Aug 24
Kimbeast:

Calm down with this misyarn . He is conventry highest ever sell and sporting record ever purchase.

I became confused at that statement like he wasn't good enough.

Gyokeres gave coventry 33G/A in the championship before departing to sporting Lisbon.

Osimhen obsession go soon end.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 11:20am On Aug 24
Sportsweb:
Oga relax with this your hype.

VIKTOR GYÖKERES plays in a weaker league. If he comes to EPL or any top 5 league, his output drop to Jackson level

Haaland came from a weaker league too just like seria A is weak league compared to EPL.

You guys refused to admit that a player can develop within time or improve his game.

It's always big names....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 11:36am On Aug 24
We wouldn't be having this conversation about osimhen if he has chosen his footballing career over interest so maybe he wants to enjoy the bench at napoli.

I will be more than happy if Chelsea doesn't sign osimhen at this point.

For all the money we lost in Lukaku deal and the disappointment to Chelsea fans over his arrogant attitude,Chelsea would loose more with osimhen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 11:40am On Aug 24
drisham:

Someone that Coventry threw away

You're just making a statement to suit your narrative lol. But I think if you keep drumming it, the house will agree with you but not for some of us who deal mostly with facts. Whether he'll fail at Chelsea or the EPL in general remains to be seen and until then, that man is a finisher. He doesn't only score. He offers work rate and assist.

He's the record purchase and sale for Sporting and Coventry respectively so he wasn't thrown away Lmao!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sterlingD(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24
Gucciboy:
I can't count the number of times Lukaku has gone on loan right from Mourinho days at Chelsea just to play rather than sit on bench but osimhen is feeling too big to move to Chelsea on loan or reduce his wages.

Attributes of an arrogant player. ..

The guy is not serious and l am very afraid for him for his playing career.This his supposed move has been bungled and it will rubbish him if care is not taken
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:40pm On Aug 24
Kimbeast:

You spotted all these things in one match?
I understand your skepticism, but I assure you, I'm not a regular follower of the Brazilian league, but each time I have the time to watch them, I've noticed a pattern. The match I stumbled upon was just a confirmation of what I've been observing. The passion, dedication, and raw talent on display were evident throughout the game. I'm not claiming they're all superstars, but they display a good pattern of football that reinforced my existing impression.
The fact that big clubs wait for smaller clubs to sign players first is a common practice in the transfer market. They prefer to sign players who have already been developed and proven themselves, rather than taking a risk on raw talent. This approach suggests an alarming level of complacency among big clubs' scouts, who collect thousands of pounds/Euros monthly without doing their primary job. It raises a question, do smaller clubs have more qualified and effective scouts than the big clubs, or are the big clubs' scouts simply not doing their work?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24
Massive cap

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:45pm On Aug 24
drisham:
Massive cap
Bullshit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24
drisham:
Massive cap
Haaland?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:02pm On Aug 24
drisham:
Massive cap

Crap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:07pm On Aug 24
drisham:
Massive cap
Proper bull

From City alone KDB Rodri Haaland. Even Ruben Días has a shout

Before we even go to other clubs

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:09pm On Aug 24
Gucciboy:
I can't count the number of times Lukaku has gone on loan right from Mourinho days at Chelsea just to play rather than sit on bench but osimhen is feeling too big to move to Chelsea on loan or reduce his wages.

Attributes of an arrogant player. ..

He should take a pay cut or go on loan at a club that has had 5 coaches in the last 4 years ? 😲

Even u wey be Chelsea fan is not sure Enzo will be Chelsea coach by the end of the season. U want Osimehn to take a leap without at least being sure his wages remain the same or being increased as a result of the move ?

What if he moves to Chelsea and things don’t work out after he has taken a pay cut like u advised ? How will he get a higher paying contract elsewhere after his value must have reduced as a player ?

The player has a right to put his own interests first , don’t u think ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24
Unlimited22:

Proper bull

From City alone KDB Rodri Haaland. Even Ruben Días has a shout

Before we even go to other clubs
No La Liga defender is even better than Saliba currently!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 1:22pm On Aug 24
Hurzeler's Brighton not looking as flashy as under RDZ, but they're perhaps looking more secure, and they still look good. Still early days.

However they need a new right back. Veltman is not it.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24
BlewMahn:
Hurzeler's Brighton not looking as flashy as under RDZ, but they're perhaps looking more secure, and they still look good. Still early days.

However they need a new right back. Veltman is not it.
Lamptey 🥱
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 1:43pm On Aug 24
Minteh is mint, how do Brighton keep doing this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 2:23pm On Aug 24
That's a sweet goal

Brighton look like they are back.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 2:25pm On Aug 24
NinjaMetahuman:
That's a sweet goal

Brighton look like they are back.

The array of young players they have, this Baleba has been class since his introduction

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24
See João Pedro I sold shaaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24
Bluelines69:

I swear it's beautiful to see. Before long, they are parading another potential.... every single season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 2:38pm On Aug 24
Bluelines69:

The array of young players they have, this Baleba has been class since his introduction
I'm telling you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 2:46pm On Aug 24
This season ManU should keep playing b4 Chelsea make our joy no spoil finish for Chelsea hand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:46pm On Aug 24
Bluelines69:
We must have watched a different game. Bloke was terrible and ruined most of their chances to create something.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 2:51pm On Aug 24
Kimbeast:

We must have watched a dffereent games. Bloke was terrible and ruined most of their chances to create something.

I am surprised at them saying he was mint. He was terrible all game. Dalot didn't have to sweat much. The commentator also spoke about his bad game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:53pm On Aug 24
rooftops:

I am surprised at them saying he was mint. He was terrible all game. Dalot didn't have to sweat much. The commentator also spoke about his bad game
He was terrible i felt bad for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Knelsoon: 3:15pm On Aug 24
Ipswich went to look for trouble
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:18pm On Aug 24
Man city no even let these guys breath

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 3:19pm On Aug 24
Kimbeast:

We must have watched a different game. Bloke was terrible and ruined most of their chances to create something.

Second half he was off but he was pretty solid at the beginning, he’s a good player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 3:27pm On Aug 24
Look at Pickford cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 3:27pm On Aug 24
Kimbeast:

I agree. Showed plenty of pace and drive, but that's about it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 3:29pm On Aug 24
Premier league and GK mistakes syndromes grin grin grin ... City, spuds games
This Ipswich GK...is ita must to play with the Leg ... he's not good at it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:32pm On Aug 24
Ope o , iwobi score ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (19814) (19815) (19816) (19817) (19818) (19819) (19820) ... (20012) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Jamiuokolaa, BlueRayDick and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.