Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,028 members, 7,966,792 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11278736 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19855) (19856) (19857) (19858) (19859) (19860) (19861) ... (20022) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:36am On Aug 29
I think Chelsea will find a way to offload Sanchez while petrovic will be integrated back ,he won't leave for Strasbourg with some assurance.make I see of my prediction is right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:25am On Aug 29
PDPGuy:
O boy, Saudi dey print money oh!
If true and if na you, you go say no? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:29am On Aug 29
Ballzproblem2:
I think Chelsea will find a way to offload Sanchez while petrovic will be integrated back ,he won't leave for Strasbourg with some assurance.make I see of my prediction is right.
I won't say anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:36am On Aug 29
What he (Mudryk) needs is a good psychologist like the one working for Real Madrid.

Just to get his head straight and back into the game.

The raw pace is there but yeah....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 11:55am On Aug 29
FBS:
What he (Mudryk) needs is a good psychologist like the one working for Real Madrid.

Just to get his head straight and back into the game.

The raw pace is there but yeah....

A loan to Germany or Ligue 1 would be good for him especially working under his former coach RDZ at Marseille.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29
airmark:

It kept me awake.

Need me and Wande's bop my favs.

The labaja feature is a classic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:38pm On Aug 29
drisham:
Unrelated

But this album fireboy dropped is really good

Ccblueman unlimited22
He too Sabi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:39pm On Aug 29
UCL draw today

Let's see who we get, hopefully we get a favorable draw.

Stuttgart and Salzburg would be nice...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:52pm On Aug 29
Noni earning his first england call up for national team, make them no use am dump o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:52pm On Aug 29
This club not ready yet, Someone is ready to pay cash but you're acting bossy and offering loan options instead.
Se if na u, you go collect loan instead of cash?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 2:04pm On Aug 29
MorataFC:
This club not ready yet, Someone is ready to pay cash but you're acting bossy and offering loan options instead.
Se if na u, you go collect loan instead of cash?
it may come with conditions that affect osimhen salary not his purchase. If chelsea make top four or win the league or he scores certain amount of goals wins us games then he gets a bigger contract and salary. Lets just get it done, heard sancho too is joining
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 2:05pm On Aug 29
Congrats to madueke colwill fofana for their call up. Wishing lavia quick recovery and chelses victory tonight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:07pm On Aug 29
Gucciboy:

A loan to Germany or Ligue 1 would be good for him especially working under his former coach RDZ at Marseille.
Boy definitely needs help.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:08pm On Aug 29
FBS:

Boy definitely needs help.
He needs to learn the basics of football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:12pm On Aug 29
Unlimited22:

He needs to learn the basics of football
The war could be affecting him for all we know. He needs help in whatever form that could bring the best out of him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:13pm On Aug 29
Anyways se another 6 goals loading? Make we do some wiping jare cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:17pm On Aug 29
Enzo5:
Congrats to madueke colwill fofana for their call up. Wishing lavia quick recovery and chelses victory tonight

It seems Chelsea must have 2-3 slot in England national team from mount/James/chilwell to palmer/Gallagher to Palmer/noni/colwill.

Congrats to noni and colwill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29
Osimhen really wan join Chelsea, if na Lordfalcao they give that Al ahli offer he go dey Saudi now dey shout Allahu Akbar! Person wey no like Chelsea before. grin

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:46pm On Aug 29
FBS:

If true and if na you, you go say no? grin
I will snatch it and run with it 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:10pm On Aug 29
FBS:
Anyways se another 6 goals loading? Make we do some wiping jare cheesy

Six?

I need ten.

TEN!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:24pm On Aug 29
Our England trio

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29
FBS:

The war could be affecting him for all we know. He needs help in whatever form that could bring the best out of him.

You know, I never thought about this. It very well could be. We saw a player in there. Not sure what happened.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:39pm On Aug 29
BlueMann:
Our England trio
Colwill should just continue on this path. The guy can beat any press with his passing.

He just needs to stop defending like a poosie at times.

Madueke needs to continue this his serious gimmick and cut out showboating.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29
Hopefully Noni England call up will make him serious in order to keep his England place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29
Unlimited22:

Colwill should just continue on this path. The guy can beat any press with his passing.

He just needs to stop defending like a poosie at times.

Madueke needs to continue this his serious gimmick and cut out showboating.

Colwill is not ahead of Max Kilman nor Branthwaite for left footed English centrebacks. He should count himself lucky
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29
airmark:
Osimhen really wan join Chelsea, if na Lordfalcao they give that Al ahli offer he go dey Saudi now dey shout Allahu Akbar! Person wey no like Chelsea before. grin
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:07pm On Aug 29
Sterling to arsenal? Hopefully dey develop concrete interest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 5:09pm On Aug 29
Ballzproblem2:
Sterling to arsenal? Hopefully dey develop concrete interest
and we are still linked with sancho while osimhen may be heading to saudi like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstime001: 5:33pm On Aug 29
FBS:

is he at the war front? That guy just choose the wrong profession.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:42pm On Aug 29
airmark:

This is funny Walai 🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 5:48pm On Aug 29
Omo I no understand this draw again o...or has that new format started

Modified: Indeed it has...this is the new league phase format

Some really interesting fixtures in here, I can't lie

These are fixtures for pot 1 teams

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29
airmark:

grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19855) (19856) (19857) (19858) (19859) (19860) (19861) ... (20022) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Singapore1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.