Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,437 members, 7,937,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11145902 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19891) (19892) (19893) (19894) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 6:54pm
With the results of City,, Arsenal,, Chelsea ,, Liverpool and ManU this weekend,,we can safely say that the difference btw these teams is that of leadership system and style... mancity are improving as always,, Liverpool with a new coach is like nothing much changed,,they are as good as always,, Arsenal of and on as always,, Chelsea are not yet ready,, ManU are still living on past glory.... it is just wat it is

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:16pm
timbros:

What happened to keeping clean sheet?
Yes you right, we shouldn't have even attempted to score, just camp in our box 18 at home against crystal freaking palace like all those eastern European teams till referee blow whistle, clean sheet for you, clean sheet for me everybody goes home happy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:19pm
Omoluabi16:
I'm convinced Todd boehly is running Chelsea not for football reasons, but for other reasons. E fit be money laundering self. Jackson signed till 2033??
We almost sold Washington to our ourselves and are about to kill the career of Angelo by selling him to Al nasr, talmbout money laundering? Just tighten your belt and take what you see in the next few years whether it's success or failure. This is a new era.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:26pm
timbros:

3 matches, 3 goal contributions. Contract renewal secured.

Airmark and Mikel should shut up!

diggz:

Please forgive him. Lilbros aka timbros problem is comprehension cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:31pm
Lordfalcao and other Chelsea haters will be happy now.

This Mascara idiot used weeks to watch our last seasons games and couldn't convince the stupid management to get Jackson's upgrade.

Awon werey, no be me una go give high BP.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:38pm
WhoDeyHause:

Yes you right, we shouldn't have even attempted to score, just camp in our box 18 at home against crystal freaking palace like all those eastern European teams till referee blow whistle, clean sheet for you, clean sheet for me everybody goes home happy. grin

Don't mind him. That's how Morata wasted our 2 seasons and he was defending him as the club was sinking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sterlingD(m): 7:43pm
I am watching Sevilla vs Girona match and l am wondering what is happening to Sevilla. E be like early season coach sacking maybe loading very soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:48pm
WhoDeyHause:

Nah... You got it wrong.

We should have played with 11 attackers in order to outscore Crystal freaking Palace. Why did we even played Fofana and Colwill?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:00pm
timbros:

Nah... You got it wrong.

We should have played with 11 attackers in order to outscore Crystal freaking Palace. Why did we even played Fofana and Colwill?
Boss We scored them in the 25th minute before our auxiliary and inverted wingers ft jackson couldn't put the game to bed, even the palace goal is one that you can't really fault any defender on except maybe gbanchez for his poor positioning, upon all that we still saw chances and could have had 3 points instead of one if the weapon fashioned against us to prosper today didn't snooze,so we should sit down in our own half and defend a goal scored early in the game when we could have sharply put the game to bed, at home against a team we beat home and away last season? it's not as if the defense is even great, your league champions conceded minutes after taking the lead, I didn't see them defending any one goal lead from the 9th minute. Let's just keep making excuses for some certain individuals, hopefully we'll have something good to celebrate by season end.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:07pm
airmark:

Don't mind him. That's how Morata wasted our 2 seasons and he was defending him as the club was sinking.
That's why I would never blame Osimhen for not accepting the pay cut offered to him, he knows he won't consistently miss sitters presented to him, go to most Chelsea groups online and see Jackson, Jackson, Jackson before it's as if it's only here we want to run "agenda" against him, the defense is not great coupled with the injury of lavia and the jogging ability of Enzo which has made caicedo to be running like buffalo, no Gallagher to protect that middle anymore, so as it stands now all hope had to be on the attack but then again when you have an average poacher leading your line nko?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:09pm
WhoDeyHause:

Boss We scored them in the 25th minute before our auxiliary and inverted wingers ft jackson couldn't put the game to bed, even the palace goal is one that you can't really fault any defender on except maybe gbanchez for his poor positioning, upon all that we still saw chances and could have had 3 points instead of one if the weapon fashioned against us to prosper today didn't snooze,so we should sit down in our own half and defend a goal scored early in the game when we could have sharply put the game to bed, at home against a team we beat home and away last season? it's not as if the defense is even great, your league champions conceded minutes after taking the lead, I didn't see them defending any one goal lead from the 9th minute. Let's just keep making excuses for some certain individuals, hopefully we'll have something good to celebrate by season end.

Only you said one cannot fault the defence. Still only you say Sanchez positioning is suspect. I wonder if Sanchez is part of our attacking set up or defensive.

Yet it's me that is making excuses for some certain individuals.

Jackson score the only goal for Chelsea but somehow he is at fault for not "putting the game to bed". He was the only attacker in the pitch. He was the only one that missed chance in the game.

It is now a sacrilege for Chelsea Football club to play a full game and NOT concede. That is what Chelsea have been reduced to.

Continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:57pm
Bimffo:
Lol. Yorupa league. grin grin. Everyone has written us off.

I am not saying anything o. lipsrsealed But this is football, anything can happen. angry

Conte messed up though.

Chelsea 2 - 3 Burnley
Palace 2-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 0-3 Bournemouth
Watford 4-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 1-1 West Ham
Westham 1 - 0 Chelsea (1st leg)
Chelsea 1-1 Huddersfield
Leceister 1 - 1 Chelsea

That is 21 points, which would have given us 91 points and a 2nd place finish. Don't forget Arsenal on New Year's day o, that Morata permanently identified himself as an idiot.

As Nihilist said, Morata is a curse upon this great club. angry

Abeg no quote me, if you wan troll. grin

This was me during Conte's second season. I didn't know the worst was yet to come. cry cry

Putin, you do this one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:06pm
airmark:
Lordfalcao and other Chelsea haters will be happy now.

This Mascara idiot used weeks to watch our last seasons games and couldn't convince the stupid management to get Jackson's upgrade.

Awon werey, no be me una go give high BP.

I feel he would have complained, but the management was saying they didn't want to stall Jackson's development.

Is that one developing at all?

I see fans on X (Formerly Twitter) that the 90 minute chance was a hard one.

Imagine Diego Costa in that position. cry cry. Fvvvcking hell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:08pm
raumdeuter:

Wonder why dem dem never lose game

Defence wins titles

Arsenal had the meanest defence last season but city won the title.

Man city scored the most goals last season and also won the title.

What are you saying about defence again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:10pm
Singapore1:

Anybody saying otherwise doesn't know ball

with good defence worst you can play is draw. There is a reason why Atletico Madrid is always top four despite having terrible attack

That defensive philosophy is why the UCL still eludes them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:12pm
agrovick:

The errors in midfield not in defense, will need to re-watch City goals again but against Wolves the goals scored were due to nonsensical plays by both Caicedo and his partner in crime. CP's goal today was a worldie, my only argument would have been we should done a better job in preventing shots from outside the box, a job which belongs to either of Caicedo/Enzo.

The error even started from attack as soon as Enzo missed that final third pass from a shooting chance,i knew something was up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19891) (19892) (19893) (19894) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, popizaino(m), NinjaMetahuman, Amigoss, EmmanuelScott1(m), Yampotatocarrot(m), Omoluabi16(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.