Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,965 members, 7,927,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11097344 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (19807) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2016
bigkesh:
My transfers......

Ins- Murillo,Umtiti,Weisser,Kante,Diawara,Shane long/Dembele(Rennes),Ben Arfa(free)

OUT- Iva,,Mikel,Pedro,Willian( for funds,his display can be better...wise to sell now),Baba,Costa,

YOUTHS- Ake,Baker,Colkett,Musonda

Coutois-
Wisser-Zouma-Umtiti-Kenedy/Azpi

Kante-DiAwara-Baker

Musonda - CF- hazard

Subs- Ake,Murillo,Cahill,fabregas,Colkett,long,Ben Arfa.......

Wisser+Umtiti+Murillo can't be more than 60m combined
Diawara and kante have a 40m release clause combined

The sales should cover at least 60m.......

With Diawara and Kante protecting Zouma and Umtiti,we will have more clean sheets than any dull waec candidtate....
Kenedy and Wisser,Hazard and Musonda.....Wing play just got crazy

But yeah,this is Chelsea.....

We keep telling you this is not football manager. . Yeah this is chelsea. mention a club in the world that would do the above, just 1.

better don't take up a profession in football management. . .you'll get sacked everytime before the season starts because of the sort of transfers you make.

Please go back to facing your critical time. It was nice not seeing this sort of posts in a while. .

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2016
**Observing**

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2016
The last couple of days, Nihilist has been getting in the neck for suggesting Chambers as a good signing...

Then I log in and see names like Wisser and Ben Arfa.

The same Ben Arfa from Newcastle and Hull City?

That Ben Arfa? Mehn how far na?

Bigkesh I hail you sir. I salute you with both hands and both feet.

Twale baba.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2016
bigkesh:
My transfers......

Ins- Murillo,Umtiti,Weisser,Kante,Diawara,Shane long/Dembele(Rennes),Ben Arfa(free)

OUT- Iva,,Mikel,Pedro,Willian( for funds,his display can be better...wise to sell now),Baba,Costa,

YOUTHS- Ake,Baker,Colkett,Musonda

Coutois-
Wisser-Zouma-Umtiti-Kenedy/Azpi

Kante-DiAwara-Baker

Musonda - CF- hazard

Subs- Ake,Murillo,Cahill,fabregas,Colkett,long,Ben Arfa.......

Wisser+Umtiti+Murillo can't be more than 60m combined
Diawara and kante have a 40m release clause combined

The sales should cover at least 60m.......

With Diawara and Kante protecting Zouma and Umtiti,we will have more clean sheets than any dull waec candidtate....
Kenedy and Wisser,Hazard and Musonda.....Wing play just got crazy

But yeah,this is Chelsea.....

You're an Idealist, I understand that, but this is Chelsea not Lyon and this is EPL not the ligue 1.

How can you settle for this in a time we have a new manager who faces an uphill task getting us back to form? In a time we'd be facing virtually the best managers in the world?

Conte needs the best legs not these unproven chaps, no one ain't got time for experiments, we're in deep sh1t already.

Ben Arfa, Musonda, Weisser? Willian and Costa out? Bigkesh my nigga be honest with me, how different are you from Emenalo?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2016
For real, bigkesh!!! See squad.. Last time I checked, this was chelsea thread, not aston villa's.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2016
Like you guys are better or bigger than Aston villa, bigkesh is just being truthful, those are the sought of players that suit your club

Una no know una level?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Quit being childish. I ve showed u a link from skysports that states United refused to activate Vardy's clause. So stop following the crowd and give us proof that there is anything like UCL in the said clause or shut da hell up....
Registering interest is different from activating clause, you can register ur interest in something but might not meet the requirement simple use of English
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Registering interest is different from activating clause, you can register ur interest in something but might not meet the requirement simple use of English
smh. Proof of the CL stuff in his clause?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
I really do not see how bigkesh is far off from the truth here.

If we can get pato and falcao after terrible injuries and bad couple of seasons/season,why are we scared of getting ben arfa to replace Pedro? He will be coming for free and his wages wont be over the roof.

I am not in support of selling Willian though. I feel we need willians energy in the middle of the field pending when we can get better ball playing,energetic midfielders. I sincerely think we are under utilizing him at the moment playing on the flanks.

The Costa of last season should be sold off asap! He seems to be more interested in fighting than playing soccer. If we can get any dedicated/decent striker, I do not see a reason why he shouldn't be sold off!

Meanwhile, it seems most peeps have given up on Iva already. I am not in support of him leaving. Worse case,we can play him ahead of useless cahill(at least I prefer Iva any day,any time to Cahill).Wallace,Chris and Ake should get a chance next season.

Mikel,pato,falcao,Remy, baba and terry should leave please.

Finally,abeg who be the useless scouts wey we get? The people for atletico get two heads?

@ dopejemi;

You dey show ur self abi ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Diggz Google Ben Arfa.

I'm not sure you remember that the boy spent like 4 or 5 seasons in England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nihilist:
Diggz Google Ben Arfa.

I'm not sure you remember that the boy spent like 4 or 5 seasons in England.

Bro, I know ben arfa very well. He played for Newcastle and hull before he left. I haven't followed him much after then though,but I heard he hasn't done badly.

Anyways, I don't want to focus on him. We actually need to sort out the wingers on that right side of the pitch. The place is loaded with players yet no single player wants to own the position.

Marko Marin,salah,cuadrado,moses and Pedro.

Even if its not ben arfa,I dread the thoughts of depending on pedro alone. I wouldn't mind salah or any player asides pedro right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
A Man is scared of what he doesn't understand....

Weisser is the best RB in Bundesliga this season...hands down
If you don't like Ben Arfa then no p,I can understand that one......But he is for free and if we can mange his injuries he will come good

The truth is Willian is at his peak,At his peak he has 4 goals from open play in the league...This is the best time to sell him....
Did someone just complain about Musonda? A player that did in 6 months what none of our wingers did in a full season

Costa is like 74,Injuries,suspensions and inconsistency...... I don't understand why you don't want him sold....

I have seen this somewhere before.......last September when I was calling for Kennedy,Musonda,Traore,Aina and co they said we will relegate, well we almost did with their superstars.....

Shebi its Willian,Matic,Fabregas( half season merchant),Iva and Cahill una want,No p......I dey here dey look

Diawara is better than 85% of EPL DMs already

If I had said we should sign Kante,Dembele,Alderwield,Dier,Weigl, and Mahrez for 60m combined last season...You guys would still have preferred your Matic and Iva and call it Fulham's level

Oya go and sign expensive shits like Koulibaly,Manolas,Morata and co

When you can get Bazoer and Tielemans of this world

Lemme bookmark this first

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
I can see an idiot throwing shots,well m no goalkeeper . ....
No time for diluted brains
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dortmund just signed Sebastian Rode for like £10m.

That's a ninja that coulda done a decent job for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
I would defo sell Willian if anyone offer me above £40m.

Gimme ninjas like Mkhitaryan who score and assist boku anyday to replace him. Goals win games!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ben Arfa's problem isn't injury, it's a severe lack of discipline. Plus he's been tested extensively at this level and failed.

He was shining in France before moving here, and its no surprise that he is shining there again- French league exactly that difficult to shine in, if you get skill for leg.

I can see that things are already getting quite heated on the thread.

Lemme just park somewhere and observe. All this shade and ad hominems are just tiring.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin grin

You people ehn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
See as bigkesh and nihilist dey silently fire shots for here grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RAKITIC: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Manchester United have contacted Chelsea for Nemanja Matic (Sky Italia)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RAKITIC: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chelsea has increased their offer for Nainggolan to €32m plus €3m in bonuses but Roma turned it down. (@DiMarzio)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:32am On Jun 07, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

A clause that made mention of UCL, tell me how united would have activated the clause you dunce, so much nonsense in one post.

Shut up, you bare-faced liar!! Where was the so-called UCL clause when WestHam, a club that finished beneath us made the first move on Vardy but lost out due to the gargantuan wages he demanded for?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/david-sullivan-says-jamie-vardys-8127662

You keep proving that Gayners fans are the dregs of the earth. Good luck with your delusion that Nyanshnal have more advantage on ANY player over United.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 5:58am On Jun 07, 2016
bigkesh:
A Man is scared of what he doesn't understand....

Weisser is the best RB in Bundesliga this season...hands down
If you don't like Ben Arfa then no p,I can understand that one......But he is for free and if we can mange his injuries he will come good

The truth is Willian is at his peak,At his peak he has 4 goals from open play in the league...This is the best time to sell him....
Did someone just complain about Musonda? A player that did in 6 months what none of our wingers did in a full season

Costa is like 74,Injuries,suspensions and inconsistency...... I don't understand why you don't want him sold....

I have seen this somewhere before.......last September when I was calling for Kennedy,Musonda,Traore,Aina and co they said we will relegate, well we almost did with their superstars.....

Shebi its Willian,Matic,Fabregas( half season merchant),Iva and Cahill una want,No p......I dey here dey look

Diawara is better than 85% of EPL DMs already

If I had said we should sign Kante,Dembele,Alderwield,Dier,Weigl, and Mahrez for 60m combined last season...You guys would still have preferred your Matic and Iva and call it Fulham's level

Oya go and sign expensive shits like Koulibaly,Manolas,Morata and co

When you can get Bazoer and Tielemans of this world

Lemme bookmark this first
You are such a genius. I hope Conte sees this an obliges.

Nihilist kindly help we Arsenal fans and get this post to Conte. Chelsea would be a joy to watch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 5:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Something is wrong with roma sporting director,
E be lyk say dat guy mad,why dem no wan sell radj to us?
So kante earn just£3500 per week, if we can tripple his weekly wages with better package in his contract I don't see any reason why he won't join us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Ibime:
I would defo sell Willian if anyone offer me above £40m.

Gimme ninjas like Mkhitaryan who score and assist boku anyday to replace him. Goals win games!
Mkhitaryan has rejected Chelsea already. He prefers a move to Arsenal due to CL football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2016
sinizia:

Shut up, you bare-faced liar!! Where was the so-called UCL clause when WestHam, a club that finished beneath us made the first move on Vardy but lost out due to the gargantuan wages he demanded for?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/david-sullivan-says-jamie-vardys-8127662

You keep proving that Gayners fans are the dregs of the earth. Good luck with your delusion that Nyanshnal have more advantage on ANY player over United.
If you are still arguing this issue then witches must have pissed on your head. Situation is very clear.

'£20m for a CL club only'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:11am On Jun 07, 2016
Kolade354:
Something is wrong with roma sporting director,
E be lyk say dat guy mad,why dem no wan sell radj to us?
So kante earn just£3500 per week, if we can tripple his weekly wages with better package in his contract I don't see any reason why he won't join us.
He prefers a move to PSG due to CL.

Champions League is a single most important factor for top players moving. How many times will I drum this into those vaccuumed skulls Chelshit fans' got?

Why do you think Di Maria was dissatisfied with United move 2 seasons ago? CL stupid.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:15am On Jun 07, 2016
Spy360:

He prefers a move to PSG due to CL.

Champions League is a single most important factor for top players moving. How many times will I drum this into those vaccuumed skulls Chelshit fans' got?

Why do you think Di Maria was dissatisfied with United move 2 seasons ago? CL stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:18am On Jun 07, 2016
Spy360:

If you are still arguing this issue then witches must have pissed on your head. Situation is very clear.

'£20m for a CL club only'
and all we are asking is for you to give proof/link where that statement/condition was written.

is that asking for too much?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:44am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Spy360:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3605608/Leicester-striker-Jamie-Vardy-available-Champions-League-clubs-20million.html

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/673207/Jamie-Vardy-Leicester-Arsenal-Spurs-Man-City-United-Chelsea-West-Ham-transfer-news-gossip

NB: I don't usually do this but for this matter to die...

Your case beyond redemption. Your idiocy knows no bound. So you are taking baseless rumours over West Ham co-chairman, Sullivan's words? Someone that actually bid for Vardy and amount in weekly wages hampered the deal?

So if I start a rumour that Spy360 is no longer the court clown of Sports section when you are worse than that, does that make it true? Wallow in your self-delusions, I'm not gonna argue this again with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2016
sinizia:

keep playing ignorant you deluded fan, like it is arsenal's fault you guys didn't make UCL, you can also blame us like we put the clause there.
no one in his prime would go near 2ft radius of manure!!!!! live with that you've got nothing to offer other than ruining players career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

keep playing ignorant you deluded fan, like it is arsenal's fault you guys didn't make UCL, you can also blame us like we put the clause there.
no one in his prime would go near 2ft radius of manure!!!!! live with that you've got nothing to offer other than ruining players career.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (19807) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.