Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,516 members, 7,971,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11297018 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19908) (19909) (19910) (19911) (19912) (19913) (19914) ... (20041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07
Boniface looked uninterested all day. He always play for Nigeria like his head is not in the game.

Lookman is showing the skills I knew him for, at Charlton.

Onyemechi tried at that Left flank. Good game by him.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:13pm On Sep 07
Osimhen in the box is top tier!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:14pm On Sep 07
kingBolton:
Osimhen in the box is top tier!

Lordfalcao: Jackson outside the box is top tier too. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07
drisham:

Hate this world class outside the box gimmick like mad

You're a striker..your business is inside the opposition box

I just tire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07
Jodera:

This have been my question that most Chelsea fans certainly don't want to see esp when you're talking about a player in his prime who's even an African/South American.

No kind of desperation will make an African brother go that low in wages. Chelsea owner no try at all grin

grin grin grin
I love Africans,

Ah swear...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07
airmark:

Lordfalcao: Jackson outside the box is top tier too. grin
the same airmark..

airmark:
We should not take Osimhen again abeg. He may flop as he didn't even have preseason with us and may not be in good shape to hit the ground running.

Why are you tagging me that Osimhen scored as if I am against his success?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07
airmark:

He actually squared the ball to give an assist but a defender blocked it. Nice recovery by their defender.

If the defender blocked it, how was it “squared”?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07
Leyqute:

If the defender blocked it, how was it “squared”?

It's just like you asking how a blocked shot was shot if it was blocked.

Lookman played a square pass but the defender blocked it from getting to Boniface. Get it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07
lordfalcao:
the same airmark..

Why are you tagging me that Osimhen scored as if I am against his success?

I tagged you because you prefer a striker that is wasteful inside the box but can show work rate outside of the box.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07
airmark:

It's just like you asking how a blocked shot was shot if it was blocked.

Lookman played a square pass but the defender blocked it. Get it?

What you’re saying doesn’t even make any sense.

Did you mean he tried to square it but it was blocked?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07
airmark:

I tagged you because you prefer a striker that is wasteful inside the box but can show work rate outside of the box.
I prefer strikers that are better than belotti or scamaca.

Jackson is one of them

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07
WhoDeyHause:

Well according to the new gist on the streets, boehly is the one who's more ambitious and wants ready made players while Egbami and the rest of clearlake are the ones in favour of buying young talents to groom for the first team or to be sold, but that one concern their two, because they say show me your friend and I will show you who you are, it's not possible for both of them not to know of each other's preferences before now.
If their roforofo should go anyhow epl panel should not waste time in forcing them to sell to a more ambitious owner afterall they didn't waste time on abrahomovich.

Boehly also bought rubbish. Everything he bought has already been shipped out. Boehly lost respect of his fellow football executives when he called an agent to enquire how much a player was bid for by another club, the agent said £12m, Boehly offered £14m. When the agent asked him why he didn't offer £13m, he said 13 is an unlucky number

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07
lordfalcao:
I prefer strikers that are better than belotti or scamaca.

Jackson is one of them

Jackson for Senegal

15 matches, No goal.

They cursed him again yesterday when he missed big chances as usual.

Good that you didn't mention Gyokeres, Dovbyk and Guirassy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:01pm On Sep 07
By the way , why is Musiala not on the Balon dor list...
Germany 2-0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07
every body cannot be on the balon dor list. Na top 30. No be top one million cheesy
fredoooooo:
By the way , why is Musiala not on the Balon dor list...
Germany 2-0

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:07pm On Sep 07
Ijustwantto:
every body cannot be on the balon dor list. Na top 30. No be top one million cheesy
Na question I asked and I no direct am to you, no need to unleash any anger on me as I didn't mention 1 million in my question.. it's sense and common sense.
You could have just pass by and not quote me atall.. simple as ABC ..

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 9:12pm On Sep 07
Musiala masterclass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:15pm On Sep 07
Chic2pimp, come out oremi , Eggland won 2-0 grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07
grin grin grin
fredoooooo:

Na question I asked and I no direct am to you, no need to unleash any anger on me as I didn't mention 1 million in my question.. it's sense and common sense.
You could have just pass by and not quote me atall.. simple as ABC ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by myami: 9:22pm On Sep 07
drisham:

Hate this world class outside the box gimmick like mad

You're a striker..your business is inside the opposition box
lewa plays outside the box. Andrewbaba44 can testify
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07
airmark:

Jackson for Senegal

15 matches, No goal.

They cursed him again yesterday when he missed big chances as usual.

Good that you didn't mention Gyokeres, Dovbyk and Guirassy.
belloti for Italy?

Scamaca for Italy?

How many did they score yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by myami: 9:30pm On Sep 07
WhoDeyHause:

Well according to the new gist on the streets, boehly is the one who's more ambitious and wants ready made players while Egbami and the rest of clearlake are the ones in favour of buying young talents to groom for the first team or to be sold, but that one concern their two, because they say show me your friend and I will show you who you are, it's not possible for both of them not to know of each other's preferences before now.
If their roforofo should go anyhow epl panel should not waste time in forcing them to sell to a more ambitious owner afterall they didn't waste time on abrahomovich.
Ballzproblemm2 says boehly wants youngsters. You are a liar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:35pm On Sep 07
myami:
lewa plays outside the box. Andrewbaba44 can testify

That’s why I Dey always swear for him papa ,but his numbers are too good so I Dey collect L wella

And under hansi flick he has changed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by myami: 9:35pm On Sep 07
andrewbaba44:

Lookman season was really underrated ,he is taking the apoty ,he made the ballon d or top 30 as the only African if i am not mistaken

45 games 17 goals and 10 assists ,not bad for a winger who plays for Atlanta
and you couldn't sign him in place of nico
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by myami: 9:40pm On Sep 07
airmark:

He actually squared the ball to give an assist but a defender blocked it. Nice recovery by their defender.
I used to think you were one of those unpatriotic indifferent fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 10:04pm On Sep 07
Bellingham posts a photo with Vinicius and Mbappe without Rodrygo

Hours later, Rodrygo posts a photo with Vinicius and Mbappe without Bellingham.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07
lordfalcao:
belloti for Italy?

Scamaca for Italy?

How many did they score yesterday?

Why are you avoiding Gyokeres and Dovbyk? They are the ones I preferred to your wasteful Jackson. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07
myami:
I used to think you were one of those unpatriotic indifferent fans

Many misconceptions about me and my views.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:18pm On Sep 07
Gucciboy:
Bellingham posts a photo with Vinicius and Mbappe without Rodrygo

Hours later, Rodrygo posts a photo with Vinicius and Mbappe without Bellingham.
they don chop I never chop,next!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 10:45pm On Sep 07
Ballzproblem2:
BREAKING: Clearlake and Boehly are prepared to buy each other out, with Boehly and his partners said to have the available resources to fund a full takeover. [telegraph] #cfc

I'll role on the floor if this happens but eghbali na stubborn goat
they should just sell the club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:33am On Sep 08
@Raumdeuter, your Boathand resurrected at Uyo today.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19908) (19909) (19910) (19911) (19912) (19913) (19914) ... (20041) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Android17, Demolz, typicalgamer(m), StarchAndBanga, Odunharry(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.