Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,660 members, 7,975,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11308844 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19915) (19916) (19917) (19918) (19919) (19920) (19921) ... (20047) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:26pm On Sep 12
DeeScan:
like hell carragher isnt in the top 20 defenders of all time..

Mourinho must be high on cheap weed...
Top 20 of what? Because it can't be top 20 of ALL DEFENDERS.

He isn't even top 20 of Premier League defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 7:22pm On Sep 12
WhoDeyHause:

They should hurry up and throw man shitty to the deepest trenches of league 2. We will see the club Android legbegbe would run to this time around.

See this man o. When they finish with them, who do you think is next? Na us now. You think all these moves bohely dey do for transfer window all na legal? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:30pm On Sep 12
DeeScan:
like hell carragher isnt in the top 20 defenders of all time..

Mourinho must be high on cheap weed...

Dj play me, HEHEHE by Rema. 😂😂

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeeScan: 7:33pm On Sep 12
Joezinho:

Dj play me, HEHEHE by Rema. 😂😂
lmao ... Fvck me😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 7:46pm On Sep 12
WhoDeyHause:

They should hurry up and throw man shitty to the deepest trenches of league 2. We will see the club Android legbegbe would run to this time around.
see them. Doomsday fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 7:48pm On Sep 12
BlewMahn:
Hayes and Poch both moved from Chelsea to the USA National teams
I love Hayes boobs. They are big
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 7:50pm On Sep 12
fredoooooo:
Brazil and her UFC fighters called footballers are doing a wonderful job .. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
they should all their players. They lack samba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:19pm On Sep 12
andrewbaba44:

He is not even top 40

Lol which top 40? grin grin grin

Cara is the definition of average. He lacked everything needed as a world class CB. No pace, no poistional awareness, poor passer, just gra gra and vibes. At Liverpool during his prime years, Sammi Hyppia was the brain of operations and was far better than him yet he's not a top 40 CB. Unless you mean top 40 for Liverpool then Cara makes that list.

Compared to Cara, I'll rather have defenders like Andy O'Brien, Chris Samba, Hangeland, Troost Ekong, David Weir etc..

Even the manager(Benitez) who won the UCL with him feels he's a 20m quid defender in today's inflated market and that should tell you something.

Cara was at his very best an average player!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 10:32pm On Sep 12
oliverano:

Cara is the definition of average. He lacked everything needed as a world class CB. No pace, no poistional awareness, poor passer, just gra gra and vibes. At Liverpool during his prime years, Sammi Hyppia was the brain of operations and was far better than him yet he's not a top 40 CB. Unless you mean top 40 for Liverpool then Cara makes that list.

Compared to Cara, I'll rather have defenders like Andy O'Brien, Chris Samba, Hangeland, Troost Ekong, David Weir etc..

Even the manager(Benitez) who won the UCL with him feels he's a 20m quid defender in today's inflated market and that should tell you something.

Let me know when this lads Marshalled their defence against prime dinho,eto and long sleeved messi and came up with victory,the only English club to have defeated Barcelona at nou camp...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 12:36am On Sep 13
Amigoss:

Let me know when this lads Marshalled their defence against prime dinho,eto and long sleeved messi and came up with victory,the only English club to have defeated Barcelona at nou camp...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It could be argued that some of those defenders are better than the defenders at Espanyol and Osasuna who both defeated the all conquering Barca 08/09 at Nou Camp; arguably one of the greatest football team of all time. Remember that a bad clock is right twice a day.

Rafael Benitez knew Cara was average and confirmed it recently. It's not always about the price tag but a 20m CB could pass as average in today's inflated market. Even bums like Dissasi, Badishile, Mustafi went for more.

Rafa Benitez; "if you want to buy Garrard and Carra this time, you pay £200m. £180m for Gerard and £20m for Carra".

He was laughing and joking while saying it but like Wuzuki once said, a joke is a very serious thing!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:37am On Sep 13
Depay saw beautiful women in Brazil and never looked back grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 6:44am On Sep 13
oliverano:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It could be argued that some of those defenders are better than the defenders at Espanyol and Osasuna who both defeated the all conquering Barca 08/09 at Nou Camp; arguably one of the greatest football team of all time. Remember that a bad clock is right twice a day.

Rafael Benitez knew Cara was average and confirmed it recently. It's not always about the price tag but a 20m CB could pass as average in today's inflated market. Even bums like Dissasi, Badishile, Mustafi went for more.

Rafa Benitez; "if you want to buy Garrard and Carra this time, you pay £200m. £180m for Gerard and £20m for Carra".

He was laughing and joking while saying it but like Wuzuki once said, a joke is a very serious thing!

Comparing a league match which could as well be a dead rubber match to a UCL quarter finals?)

All these players you are calling in comparison to or better than carra can never be selected in the pfa team of the year or win player of the year of their clubs which had talented world class stars...At 19,he won Liverpool's player of the year....

Benitez was obviously joking and if there was 200million budget to buy Messi and pique,you could say same as well or pique would be priced ridiculously lower cheesy..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:02am On Sep 13
oliverano:

Almost All the players you mentioned are better cb than carragher ,don’t know of Andy O’Brien sha ,but you see that Chris samba ? He is far better ,won’t forget his Blackburn rovers days during the time of Barclays premier league grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 7:18am On Sep 13
andrewbaba44:

Almost All the players you mentioned are better cb than carragher ,don’t know of Andy O’Brien sha ,but you see that Chris samba ? He is far better ,won’t forget his Blackburn rovers days during the time of Barclays premier league grin

See talk...Played more European games than any other English player in history

Came 20th in 2005 balloon d'or...you dont know ball grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:24am On Sep 13
MorataFC:
I've just read the charges against Manchester City, and I'm stunned. The allegations are severe, and I doubt if they can be able to maneuver their way out this time around.

No be today

Nothing will happen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:34am On Sep 13
Another angle

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 11:30am On Sep 13
lordfalcao:
Another angle
This PSG is a very useless and unserious club. They will buy players and not utilize them to their full potential. Most of the players will later be sold to needy clubs like arsenal and man u at cut prices. Chelsea is also following suit. They will buy young prospects and loan them in favor of top players that will later flop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:43am On Sep 13
rooftops:

See this man o. When they finish with them, who do you think is next? Na us now. You think all these moves bohely dey do for transfer window all na legal? grin
Nobody has accused us egbon, as of now epl torchlight is flashing on one and one club only, Manchester apari and they must pay for their crimes to humanity. I think gifting Chelsea haaland, dias, stones, ake, savio, rodri after sending them to the pits of league 2 would be a fair punishment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13
Airmark should have the blood pressure cuffs ready before reading this

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:52pm On Sep 13
WhoDeyHause:

Nobody has accused us egbon, as of now epl torchlight is flashing on one and one club only, Manchester apari and they must pay for their crimes to humanity. I think gifting Chelsea haaland, dias, stones, ake, savio, rodri after sending them to the pits of league 2 would be a fair punishment.

You will wake up from your slumber soon .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13
WhoDeyHause:

Imagination wan wound this bros!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:26pm On Sep 13
Cole Palmer’s brilliant lob at Wolves is August’s Premier League Goal of the Month. 🏆✨

Congratulations to Cole Palmer 🎊🎉

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:29pm On Sep 13
It's been long we saw this Cole Palmer miracle

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:55pm On Sep 13
Congratulations to palmer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:15pm On Sep 13
🚨 Chelsea have hired another scout from Brighton & Hove Albion to join their academy. Highly-rated scout John Tweedy.

[The iNews UK]

Tony bloom" i go leave this club for una o" 😑

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:16pm On Sep 13
The Athletic Fan Survey: 73.4% have the most faith in Todd Boehly to lead the club.

(@TheAthleticFC)

boehly is passionate about winning, eghbali wan trade players as en like
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:40pm On Sep 13
Breaking; Ben Chilwell included in Chelsea’s Prem squad list. (@Matt_Law_DT)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13
Ibime:
Airmark should have the blood pressure cuffs ready before reading this

I am happy for him as it seems the grace off his social welfare activities back in Senegal, is keeping him.

Maybe he will need to do baptism like Sterling did recently, in order to stop wasting our big chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:15pm On Sep 13
Mauricio Pochettino: "We have to believe we can win, not just win a game but win the World Cup."

Porch don dey sell these niggas dream like he did to us 😪
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by reccy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13
Chilwel and Emeka made the list at last....

Happy for them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 1:15am On Sep 14
Gyokeres is killing it...11 goals and 5 assists in 8 games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:16pm On Sep 14
Unlimited22:

Top 20 of what? Because it can't be top 20 of ALL DEFENDERS.

He isn't even top 20 of Premier League defenders.
Top 20?
He ain't top 1000 for Enugu. Yes, I said it. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19915) (19916) (19917) (19918) (19919) (19920) (19921) ... (20047) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.