Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11187212 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19927) (19928) (19929) (19930) (19931) (19932) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 9:59pm On Sep 14
Abraham scored for AC Milan? When did he even move there? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:02pm On Sep 14
Sancho buy option is 25M if he impresses ,and Chelsea sold mount for 60M

Walai I will be there ,and aside this mount is a top contender for the fraud d or award 😁

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 10:02pm On Sep 14
Happy with Colwill's solid start to the season. Happy with Viega too. The rest CBs, I cannot vouch for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lajid: 10:04pm On Sep 14
andrewbaba44:
Sancho buy option is 25M if he impresses ,and Chelsea sold mount for 60M

Walai I will be there ,and aside this mount is a top contender for the fraud d or award 😁

won't lie, I'm glad we sold mount. Na street, chels run on man utd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14
SimpleGuy001:

Definitely. Maresca should do a reward system. You play well this game, you get to play next game. I’m telling you, all of them will sit up. Noni is now playing useless game, he should chop bench.

Neto is also slacking, sancho should get a start over him next week. Nkunku over Jackson next game.

All of them must get sense
calm down sir, that's not neto's wing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:05pm On Sep 14
BlewMahn:
Happy with Colwill's solid start to the season. Happy with Viega too. The rest CBs, I cannot vouch for.
veiga didn't do shit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 10:09pm On Sep 14
omotola90:
Wat happened to converting a player,,, Neto won't be d first to be converted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14
BlewMahn:
viega was dormant in this game. Hardly understood his role.

Infact he and caicedo suffered our mildfield and made us to be playing tum tum tum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:11pm On Sep 14
fredoooooo:
Jackson you see ya life....
If that situation presents itself to Jackson 10 times, he won't score one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:11pm On Sep 14
Sancho going 1v1 is one of the things we have been missing on that wing.

Let's hope he can stay consistent

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:12pm On Sep 14
The sweetest about this match is Chelsea having other options to snatch a win when Cole Palmer is not having the best of games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:13pm On Sep 14
MorataFC:
If that situation presents itself to Jackson 10 times, he won't score one
He will even foul himself grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 10:14pm On Sep 14
Thank God we now have many options in the attack.... we have lost or drawn similar games in previous years due to lack of options in the attack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:19pm On Sep 14
Altern8tor:
Thank God we now have many options in the attack.... we have lost or drawn similar games in previous years due to lack of options in the attack
Exactly the point I've been making here since

This attack has enough collective quality

One striker won't be bad tho

But you see that defence?

Ka Chineke mezie okwu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:19pm On Sep 14
NinjaMetahuman:
Sancho and ncooku should start the next game.

I have seen enough of Jackson.
If the coach knows what's best for him, he should make the players who played the last 20 minutes of the game the new starting eleven, with the only adjustment being replacing Madueke with Felix.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14
popizaino:

Sure.

Sancho has eye for good passes and he is unselfish. I believe he will come good for us and form a good partnership with Jackson.

If i have to make a comment about a player,club or team,it is because i have full knowledge about about it,otherwise,i shut it,instead of capping endlessly with Queens English like Capaldi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:23pm On Sep 14
NinjaMetahuman:
Lets test nkuku as the main striker for couple of games ejor..

I'm tired of elite midfield striker.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 10:23pm On Sep 14
Unlimited22:

Exactly the point I've been making here since

This attack has enough collective quality

One striker won't be bad tho

But you see that defence?

Ka Chineke mezie okwu
Lol.... Attack wins over defense debate cheesy cheesy
Truth is in rating attack should be given 60% while defense takes 40% priority
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 10:26pm On Sep 14
omotola90:

Yeah I just learnt. Definitely madueke should chop bench, sancho on that right, Palmer in the middle and Neto far right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:27pm On Sep 14
O daaro jare .. kasun layo ka ji layo grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 10:27pm On Sep 14
lordfalcao:
viega was dormant in this game. Hardly understood his role.

Infact he and caicedo suffered our mildfield and made us to be playing tum tum tum

I wonder why they are praising him. Left for me, he shouldn’t even finish that match. Made caicedo work tougher
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:27pm On Sep 14
SimpleGuy001
MorataFC

I think Enzo is stylishly talking about the merit system in his post match interview too.

Next EPL game will determine the way forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 10:28pm On Sep 14
Altern8tor:

The attacking options is what made this game sweeter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:31pm On Sep 14
Omo

All the times Sancho got the ball, I imagined Mudryk in that situation

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:31pm On Sep 14
Bournemouth manager Andoni Iraola: "The keeper [Robert Sanchez] especially made the difference, he was the best player on the pitch and one of the many reasons why they won the game"

Facts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 10:35pm On Sep 14
Unlimited22:
Omo

All the times Sancho got the ball, I imagined Mudryk in that situation

Lol.
See wat lack of options can cause... Abeg I think I have some hope this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14
Ballzproblem2:
Veiga in midfield cool, disaster as right back but no other choice

That guy na disaster true true. I wonder who watched him before and decided he was a Chelsea quality. That guy shouldn't be starting for Asec mimosa talkmore of Chelsea. They should better sell him in January.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:36pm On Sep 14
NinjaMetahuman:
SimpleGuy001
MorataFC

I think Enzo is stylishly talking about the merit system in his post match interview too.

Next EPL game will determine the way forward.
I completely agree with Enzo. Players should earn their starting spots based on performance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 10:36pm On Sep 14
Jackson in Trouble grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14
Unlimited22:
Villa fans were just singing 'It's happened again, it's happened again, how s**t must you be, it's happened again'

Everton bottling company

Aston Villa outscoring company
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14
hensben:
Sure and watch how we will look solid in midfield, except Veiga is not built for midfield position.

At no point did we look solid today though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RevFrEbuka(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14
Who was awarded man of the match

(1) (2) (3) ... (19927) (19928) (19929) (19930) (19931) (19932) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotola90(m), afrodoc2, Pegasus01, Katcall, Whizlight(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.