Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,066 members, 7,949,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11189919 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19931) (19932) (19933) (19934) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 1:06pm
This spurs line up is asking for trouble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 1:07pm
andrewbaba44:

I Never believed harvetz would excel sha

Kudos to arsenal and arteta for that
I see him as barca material
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 1:07pm
popizaino:

Stop the hypocrisy. Slow motion was under your favourite coach Thomas Tuchel. Yesterday's game wasn't even really slow and no back passes except that Bournemouth players were blocking our passing lane with too many left footed players making their passing options very obvious. Unlike under Tuchel everything was in our favour but our players would still pass back.

Disagree strongly. TT was way more direct

Maybe I watched a different match or youre still pushing agenda in your usual manner.

We had 574 passes all game but just 3 attempts on target. Useless, slowmo, directionless passes all around.

Better watch game without nonsense agenda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:10pm
User09:

Maybe I watched a different match or youre still pushing agenda in your usual manner.

We had 574 passes all game but just 3 attempts on target. Useless, slowmo, directionless passes all around.

Bro you shouldnt be wasting your time replying that thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 1:10pm
Capaldi:
I remember mentioning that madueke should be sold when his value as high and peeps were laughing lol. The low budget dada mascot is an average and useless player with the ego of Salah. Neto should be starting in that wing

I'm with you on this. Still not sold on the guy.

All that shite about his runs when the runs has no definite pattern to it. Plus he's another selfish staggerer who keeps his head on the floor rather than in space. And his decision making is suspect. Maybe all of these improves with age, but I have my doubts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 1:10pm
BlewMahn:
This pass from Colwill...this is what the hype's all about. I'm glad he's cooking.

The mf at the receiving end should've done better.

You don't even know the different between MF and attack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 1:13pm
Katcall:
fofana is worse at RB. He is not pacy. He loses control of the ball and he's clumsy on the run
maresca plays RCB CCB lcb and 2 defensive midfielders. and fofana is not clumsy and doesn't lose control of the ball like you wrote
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 1:19pm
Capaldi:

Bro you shouldnt be wasting your time replying that thing.

Na my guy grin grin

I'll always be here to remind him of his folly in judgement of players and coaches.

He has too many of them now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:12pm
Capaldi:

It was expected.

Kai Havertz already failed in his primary role. When arsenal signs a new striker, he will join Mount on the bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 2:25pm
Lovely tempo to this North London derby
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 2:29pm
These two are turning possession over so quickly.

Solanke inches wide from a header
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 2:34pm
Leave am, Saliba is a very serious defender!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:35pm
Jamiuokolaa:

Kompany,after relegating an EPL team, ran to Germany where he is currently topping that useless league.

Baba, start thinking of another moniker to adopt (maybe your oríkí) because if GBAyansh "mistakenly" win league this season, this place go hot for this your current moniker o

Shouldnt you be worried about your team? You can come for Kompany when we are done with him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 2:38pm
E don burst
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GreatVocalist: 2:41pm
Capaldi:
I remember mentioning that madueke should be sold when his value as high and peeps were laughing lol. The low budget dada mascot is an average and useless player with the ego of Salah. Neto should be starting in that wing

The way he plays is so annoying; very predictable and not so productive with his passing. Yet he acts like he does something special on the pitch.

I can't forget the first real chance we had in the game. He should have released the ball to Palmer who was coming in on his right side, but he chose to shoot on his weaker foot. What kind of player is that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 2:51pm
7 yellow cards in the first half...dem wan break our record😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 2:58pm
Martinelli dey gba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Demolz: 2:58pm
Katcall:
You don't even know the different between MF and attack

Not that way. He means mofo or modafucka
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:10pm
User09:

The problem with some of us is that we tend to forget easily. Put your search button on Tuchel and back passes and see how we were lamenting here daily.

Play any random game in Tuchel last season on your laptop and play that of yesterday on your TV simultaneously,if you don't find Tuchel's game more boring with excessive needless backpasses despite having better players then maybe you are the one pushing agenda.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:13pm
Even sterling will bench this martinelli
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 3:13pm
popizaino:

The problem with some of us is that we tend to forget easily. Put your search button on Tuchel and back passes and see how we were lamenting here daily.

Play any random game in Tuchel last season on your laptop and play that of yesterday on your TV simultaneously,if you don't find Tuchel's game more boring with excessive needless backpasses despite having better players then maybe you are the one pushing agenda.
Tuchel was the first coach that made me sleep while watching Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:16pm
kingBolton:
Using the last three month of Tuchel's career to judge his entire time here is not fair or maybe it's just people with their agenda.

We played well when tuchel came and even with the 3 - 4 - 3 formation we were not defensive. We had Thiago Silva Silva regularly picking out the likes of Chilwell and James on the run consistently and not just passing the ball around in the back. Rudiger and Christensen the two side backs were also consistently moving with the ball into the Midfield and forward passes.

But all this suddenly stop and he became obsessed with possession and players stop taking risk. Our transition from defense to attack became slow. Thiago Silva suddenly stop pinging balls to the to the wing backs etc.

The issue of transition from defense to attack is something Potter has so far solved already, we don't play useless passes at the back and we try to play more passes forward
. So far so good Potter is doing good but to say he is a better coach than Tuchel is comedic.

@user09 see the bolded part from those who were active on this thread to witness all of this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:18pm
BlueAngel444:
beautiful football is the possession based football we were not used to under Lampard because of his direct style and teams not giving Chelsea should be the oldest song on our track and isn't an excuse a too manager or club should have for losing points.

Tuchel lost the moment he lost the one thing he did that kept Chelsea going, the defensive solidarity he built. The moment teams noticed they just wait and exploit any back passing mistake it became a norm.

Their tactics was simple, frustrate Chelsea players to pass back and then intercept. I swear u watch that four or more times it gets frustrating to endure in another game.

Another fvcking back pass intercepted, goal. A poor ball to the keeper, goal. An unneeded cross field pass not to the box 18 intercepted, counter, goal

Another evident of Tuchel's boring back passing games highlighted here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:23pm
Skimpledawg:

See eh, I was so mad with rage yesterday. A part of me just knew we'd lose that match with the nonsense back passes and snail like forward passes. If Reece James made 100 passes yesterday, 90 was probably back passes. It was so annoying. We could use like 15 passes to get to Liverpool wing, not their eighteen-yard box o, but Pool will use 2-3 passes and they are already threatening.

It happened again and again and again.

This one is on Tuchel.

Another active user that complained about Tuchel's back passing philosophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:24pm
donstan18:
James will pick the ball from defense to attack, he’ll pass to RLC and he’ll turn back with his Sango Otta turning to pass the ball back.

So many flushing mehn!!! I can’t deal

All this under Tuchel the low budget Pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:26pm
popizaino:

@user09 see the bolded part from those who were active on this thread to witness all of this.

Guy rest.

Read the first 2 lines of the quote, your answer is there

(1) (2) (3) ... (19931) (19932) (19933) (19934) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emaprince, islamics(m), Bluelines69, lordfalcao(m), User09, hateshit, popizaino(m), HOMOTOYOSI10, Kimbeast and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.