Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,382 members, 7,961,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11241765 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19989) (19990) (19991) (19992) (19993) (19994) (19995) ... (19999) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:02pm
Enzo5:
if you count the pk it would be 4assists but asides that his game has been silent but better than madueke

I want to see palmer play with neto on the right

Yeah Sancho is the silent type ...lazy to run

But he knows how to make good passes in the final third

Which he is levels above mudryk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:02pm
Derumklala12:

Nobi to scr ten 1st half goal .. na to use am enter champions league. My bruda manage your conference room well 😩
Which position are my on my table?
You that is in champions league and me and that is not won't both win it so why the shout? No ulokpa again o so if una like go mesobu.
Clear road make I enjoy my boys abeg. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Derumklala12(m): 4:02pm
Gucciboy:
📊 | Cole Palmer is the first player in history to score four goals before half-time in a Premier League match
Haaland don see this record.. consider it broken
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:03pm
Palmer having contract till 2033 is another thing of joy.

We are gonna enjoy him for long without worrying about his future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Derumklala12(m): 4:03pm
WhoDeyHause:

Which position are my on my table?
You that is in champions league and me and that is not won't both win it so why the shout? No ulokpa again o so if una like go mesobu.
Clear road make I enjoy my boys abeg. cheesy
I go like play una for ucl oh.. which pot you dey 🙂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:03pm
EmmanuelScott1:
Another sterling, it's time for him to start sitting on the bench

Selfish mf
Two times he did this rubbish, because we are hyping him that he's black robben, no worries Estevao and paez are coming soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 4:04pm
NinjaMetahuman:
Palmer becomes the first player to score 4 premier goal in first half.
hits the bar, scores a close off side goal, then still scores, scores a pk, then scored a world class sublime fk, and makes it four in one half with a one time left foot shoot into a tight angle.

only palmer does that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Derumklala12(m): 4:05pm
Palmer is hella racist..
so bro saw that Jackson is the top scorer and what did he do?? He takes it away from him in 45min... Not okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:05pm
Enzo5:
hits the bar, scores a close off side goal, then still scores, scores a pk, then scored a world class sublime fk, and makes it four in one half with a one time left foot shoot into a tight angel.
😭😭😭😍
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:06pm
Enzo5:
hits the bar, scores a close off side goal, then still scores, scores a pk, then scored a world class sublime fk, and makes it four in one half with a one time left foot shoot into a tight angel.
A half of utter dominance

They were calling him a one season wonder.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 4:06pm
drisham:

Yeah Sancho is the silent type ...lazy to run

But he knows how to make good passes in the final third

Which he is levels above mudryk
maresca has to know the games this sancho style wouldn't work in
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:06pm
Leceister don score assnal. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:07pm
EmmanuelScott1:

Selfish mf
imagine squaring to Enzo or to Sancho.

80% of the time it will be a sure goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Derumklala12(m): 4:07pm
Una go still lose calma calma
My bet no go go like dat ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:07pm
WhoDeyHause:
Ndidi don score assnal. grin
that's game on.

make dem please draw the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 4:07pm
EmmanuelScott1:

Selfish mf
neto mudryk sancho passes that even without knowing who it is anyone can guess that's madueke. even sterling would have passed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:08pm
BTW Bryan Mbeumo has quietly had a monster start to the season for Brentford.

That's 5 in 6 games now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:08pm
That Crystal Palace game hurts a lot more now. A whole ass lot. We should've won that game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:08pm
Ice cold.
Ballon dor standard.
England next saviour. 😍
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Derumklala12(m): 4:10pm
Jackson wan scr keh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:11pm
Look at a strikers shot. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:12pm
If Brighton continues to play like this, with this defence, they might go to relegation this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:13pm
Unlucky Jackson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:13pm
Jackson did well there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Derumklala12(m): 4:13pm
Jessssssssus cristiano.. Jackson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:13pm
Jackson grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:14pm
swiz123:
Look at a strikers shot. grin grin
like Micky mouse grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Derumklala12(m): 4:14pm
nateevs:
Unlucky Jackson
Unlucky keh... Baba you dey see am... Abi you dey hear am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:14pm
NinjaMetahuman:
If Brighton continues to play like this, with this defence, they might go to relegation this season.
them no dey telli pesin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 4:14pm
I want Palmer to break the highest number of goals scored by a single player in an epl match. He needs just 2 more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:14pm
A striker looking at the opposite direction to the post milliseconds before shooting. Blood is no striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Derumklala12(m): 4:14pm
Warra drogba 😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (19989) (19990) (19991) (19992) (19993) (19994) (19995) ... (19999) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Altern8tor, bolu96(m), Leyqute(m), DammyOlu123(m), Whizlight(m), agrovick(m), Tochex101(m), Unlimited22, airmark(m), izzou(m) and 31 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.