Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11244189 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20000) (20001) (20002) (20003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 10:11pm On Sep 28
DumaEmpire:
Top scorers in the league. Who would have thought.
Goals coming left, right and centre.

Got to give Maresca his flowers for setting this team up cos there was a time Jorginho legit use to be our top goal scorer. Dark times. Now we're dark horses
Dark times indeed.... Thank God for finally having mercy on Chelsea.... This reminds me of the days of Hazard, mata and Oscar... Goals and assists from everywhere... Chelsea really suffered after that set

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28
amodu:

Don't bring that inept and good-for-nothing Poch into the discussion jawe. A coach lacking in all elements of coaching.

It was very apparent last season that we lacked approach, setup, grit, tactical prowess and good coaching.

Nateev shared this view repeatedly and opined we would get better with an upgrade.

Here we are just 6 games into the season.

Just 6 games in sir. Big difference being method of play.

Meanwhile those who come on here to constantly ask us if we are still in Pre-Season have moved to the back of the class.

Enzo Maresca, signing of the season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28
I remember Amokachi's goal in USA 94. A Striker needs to be swift, attacking the ball in this situation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:46pm On Sep 28
Maresca is the main deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28
Unlimited22:
That Crystal Palace game hurts a lot more now. A whole ass lot. We should've won that game.

Walahi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:48pm On Sep 28
Is it true that CFC have accumulated the most points in the league since February?😱😲
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:58pm On Sep 28
swiz123:

Ask me again when Jackson gifts us a UCL like Havertz.

When is Havertz going to gift Arsenal the UCL like he gifted us?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 12:01am
popizaino:

When is Havertz going to gift Arsenal the UCL like he gifted us?
😂😂 make dem dey play. Havertz made me hate Chelsea and no matter how bad Jackson is I will pick him over havertz every fvcking day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:04am
sterlingD:
Chelsea still needs a very good clinical finisher up front.

I think i need a midfield controller first. The type of one the ball is safe on his legs even under pressure and can also pick up good passes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:14am
Amigoss:
20000 cool

Making a bold prediction that Liverpool will break mourinho's Chelsea goal against record cheesy

That would be in the next life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:17am
Ballzproblem2:
"sanchezbollah" I don die 😂

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:24am
raumdeuter:

How many chances did defence concede that Brighton failed to convert

My attack had more attack than them,so my winning is justify even if i concede more than 2goals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20000) (20001) (20002) (20003) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), OVA200(m), MEND001, Amethyst101(m), a4turitoroman, popizaino(m) and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.