Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,219 members, 7,967,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11282093 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20021) (20022) (20023) (20024) (20025) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:54pm
Brentford vs Wolves 5-3 WTF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:56pm
Pep talking to Adam traore after the game is everything.. he's must be telling him to improve his finishing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lajid: 4:58pm
Leyqute:
Brentford vs Wolves 5-3 WTF

If Fulham had sense, ma wetin suppose be their scoreline in their favour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lajid: 4:59pm
fredoooooo:
Pep talking to Adam traore after the game is everything.. he's must be telling him to improve his finishing

That match pain me small, they had all it takes to finish city in this game…. Needed city to drop points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:07pm
Leyqute:
Generational talent Foden off with zero goals and assists once more
What about Jude? Foden has barely played a total of 120 mins in the EPL this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:08pm
fredoooooo:

Abi he’s telling him how to create a new Opay account where they’ll deposit the money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:08pm
lajid:

If Fulham had sense, ma wetin suppose be their scoreline in their favour

Adama missed like 3 1v1s
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:09pm
Android17:
What about Jude? Foden has barely played a total of 120 mins in the EPL this season.

Why? Because he’s asss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:09pm
Leyqute:

Why? Because he’s asss
Because he did not train for 2 months due to illness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 5:10pm
Pep starting Grealish who hasn't scored in 2024 and Bernardo on the wings who hasn't scored in 20games is starting to annoy me. Two non threatening wingers with zero goal threats or dribbles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:11pm
Godx:
Pep starting Grealish who hasn't scored in 2024 and Bernardo on the wings who hasn't scored in 20games is starting to annoy me. Two non threatening wingers with zero goal threats or dribbles.

Go and type this on City thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:12pm
Godx:
I can understand Grealish but not Bernardo that cannot cross, beat his man in the wings or shoot.

Pep is playing favorites. Trying to force Bernardo and Gundo back into full match fitness at the expense of the team. Probably with long-term goals in mind but it sucks to watch it now. So frustrating.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 5:12pm
Godx:
Haaland is there to score na... they can give him assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 5:13pm
Android17:
Because he did not train for 2 months due to illness.
Na COVID or Malaria de sick am?

Your man is fraud 😭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:13pm
Altern8tor:

Haaland is there to score na... they can give him assist
No KdB, then nobody will look out for Haaland. We barely created anything for him.

This international break has come at the right time. embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:15pm
Sportsweb:
Na COVID or Malaria de sick am?

Your man is fraud 😭
This guy?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 5:15pm
Ibime:

Go and type this on City thread.
Unfortunately they have turned here to a general sports thread... They won't even go to united thread and discuss Manchester City who are close neighbors cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:23pm
Arsenal still very good ,usual epl contenders and are looking better than city

Liverpool also not bad ,but still don’t see them as a title contender yet

Let me see what Chelsea will do after 15 games before concluding if they can fight for the title or not

Time will tell sha

Let’s pray Man U keeps feeding the streets with banter so we won’t starve this season .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:30pm
Lookman's fine form continues...already registered an assist and two big chances created for Atalanta in 30 mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:31pm
Android17:
This guy?

Really? Foden vs De Lima? Really?!!

Wetin dey worry all this Gen Z sef? Foden and De Lima in one sentence....! Na wao

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:32pm
Android17:
This guy?
Oh come on, man.

Please don't do this. Please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:32pm
Godx:
You miss road?
BlueMann:
Lookman's fine form continues...already registered an assist and two big chances created for Atalanta in 30 mins
African best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:34pm
timbros:

Really? Foden vs De Lima? Really?!!

Wetin dey worry all this Gen Z sef? Foden and De Lima in one sentence....! Na wao
That's not what the post is doing. Y'all should pipe down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:36pm
Android17:
That's not what the post is doing. Y'all should pipe down.

What is the post doing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:38pm
timbros:

What is the post doing?
That Foden is not a fraud since he has done something that the great Ronaldo did not do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:40pm
Android17:
That Foden is not a fraud since he has done something that the great Ronaldo did not do.

Isn't that comparison?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:42pm
timbros:

Isn't that comparison?
The comparison is between being a fraud vs not being a fraud. Ronaldo's UCL stat is to give context to Foden's.

It is not Foden vs Ronaldo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:45pm
Android17:
The comparison is between being a fraud vs not being a fraud. Ronaldo's UCL stat is to give context to Foden's.

It is not Foden vs Ronaldo.

Is that comparison or not?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:47pm
timbros:

Is that comparison or not?
If I show that Haaland has 42 UCL goals and Del Piero has 41 in response to a comment calling Haaland a fraud,

Does that mean I'm comparing Haaland vs Del Piero or am I showing that Erling's 42 goals must be a big deal since he has 1 more than Del Piero (that many regard as a UCL legend)?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:49pm
Android17:
If I show that Haaland has 42 UCL goals and Del Piero has 41 in response to a comment calling Haaland a fraud,

Does that mean I'm comparing Haaland vs Del Piero or am I showing that Erling's 42 goals must be a big deal since he has 1 more than Del Piero (that many regard as a UCL legend)?

Was the covid comment you responded to about UCL? You were talking about context. What is it that brought De Lima into an EPL discussion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:51pm
timbros:

Was the covid comment you responded about UCL? You were talking about context. What is it that brought De Lima into an EPL discussion?
That Foden is a fraud.

My response was "This guy?"

Like saying, this guy might be having some drab performances but he is not a fraud --> see his credentials.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20021) (20022) (20023) (20024) (20025) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Debroslink, StarchAndBanga, andrewbaba44, Android17, Tochex101(m), Amigoss, Godx, Leyqute(m), fredoooooo, DeeScan, swiz123(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.