Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10865734 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) ... (19620) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
FBS:
Yes, Hazard had a good game, he was brilliant and near unstoppable when not in his silly pause&play mode but mind the team played exceptionally well. Its hard to pick out a single player.

Y'all shouldn't make the team all about one single player.
That's just what they don't get!! and it's crazy!!! I mean Costa is the league's top scorer, David Luis is at the heart of a defense that is yet to concede in as much games and his creativity from the back is superb! A defender having 2 assists is just an icing on the cake, not to talk of azpi who any opposing winger is yet to beat 1 Vs 1 or Kante and matic who run down the whole pitch effortlessly, sniffling out any opponents attack and transitioning quickly.

This formation has played to the strength of the whole team, hazard included but I don't know why folks are making it about hazard alone shocked that's annoying.!!
I mean look at the stats of our key players today and you can see that everyone is on another level thanks to conte for playing to their strength

Chelsea players pass accuracy vs. Everton:

E. Hazard (96%)
G. Cahill (95%)
N'G. Kanté (93%)
N. Matić (92%)
D. Luiz (90%)

First-class https:///t8xEx0fLT0

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lana1:
Guy gve urself brain. Na jeje i dey on my own, u dey mention me up and down. Fûck off my mentions and go play with sand

Shut ur trap.
Man Utd will lose tomorrow, I can finally kill you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
I am not taking anything away from hazards performance's and potential but I seriously think he should get to that level first before the commendations and hype. As of now, Sanchez is even better than him overall.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
donjazet:
Conte really gets me I swear grin
I just hope he works better on his English

cheesy

Who english epp?. Provided he could pass instructions well to players and they execute them, i am ok oo.

Nihilist:

When you ask the question, you get epistles discussing several other things, some fact and some fictional, but you will never get an answer to the question. grin

Anyway fireworks are allowed on bonfire night, so Egbon Ibime please carry go... cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

dopeJemi:
[s]When it comes to this hazard issue, Ibime is the only one who has sense and calls a spade a spade
Imagine one buffoon saying cr7 and messi are the only ones out of his league, his mates are performing at the top level, winning European and international titles for their team, scoring goals for fun when it matters most, the push and stop player don suddenly dey their league because he score for 4 consecutive matches, I can as well add Walcott, payet, mahrez to the league of neymar and co. Nonsense
Champions league- 0
World cup- 0
Euros nko- 0
But the push and stop player is only behind cr7 and messi, very laughable, he is not even on de bryune's level
Just like Ibime rightly stated, he is in the third bracket[/s]

Who are those in the 2nd bracket ? Pogba , merefish dey play or Zlatan, the time keeper ? The trauma you guys are undergoing will continue till may, 2017. Your brain didn't tell you huge defensive duties put on hazard's laps in the past, affected his game. Mou is on a mission, to destroy both the living and non-living things in the 'red district' of manchester.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
donjazet:

That's just what they don't get!! and it's crazy!!! I mean Costa is the league's top scorer, David Luis is at the heart of a defense that is yet to concede in as much games and his creativity from the back is superb! A defender having 2 assists is just an icing on the cake, not to talk of azpi who any opposing winger is yet to beat 1 Vs 1 or Kante and matic who run down the whole pitch effortlessly, sniffling out any opponents attack and transitioning quickly.

This formation has played to the strength of the whole team, hazard included but I don't know why folks are making it about hazard alone shocked that's annoying.!!
I mean look at the stats of our key players today and you can see that everyone is on another level thanks to conte for playing to their strength

Chelsea players pass accuracy vs. Everton:

E. Hazard (96%)
G. Cahill (95%)
N'G. Kanté (93%)
N. Matić (92%)
D. Luiz (90%)

First-class https:///t8xEx0fLT0

NO one is making it about Hazard alone mate, credit goes, duly to all the team members.

Who won the MOTM?
Who has been winning it for the past 4 games, answer me.
Is it coincidence that he has won it 4 times already for this team with 7 goals already.??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
FBS:
Yes, Hazard had a good game, he was brilliant and near unstoppable when not in his silly pause&play mode but mind the team played exceptionally well. Its hard to pick out a single player.

Y'all shouldn't make the team all about one single player.

Exactly baba ibeji.

It's the tactics that's working And epl managers have not found a solution to it

All the players for the past few weeks have been great

Even Pedro was looking better than hazard of 2014

Costa playing like he was bitten by suarez. Moses sef dey play like he's on drugs

Bench players like Oscar fabregas michy William can't even complain

Soon the epl coaches go get sense and neutralize the formation but for now enjoy the form and points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

cheesy

Who english epp?. Provided he could pass instructions well to players and they execute them, i am ok oo.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who are those in the 2nd bracket ? Pogba , merefish dey play or Zlatan, the time keeper ? The trauma you guys are undergoing will continue till may, 2017. Your brain didn't tell you huge defensive duties put on hazard's laps in the past, affected his game. Mou is on a mission, to destroy both the living and non-living things in the 'red district' of manchester.

A very lame excuse to defend the push and stop player, shey dem put huge defensive duties for him head for belgium, what kind of a bullshi.t excuse is this, "huge defensive duties"

Neymar, bale, sanchez etc are those in the second bracket and hazard is not in the same league with these players

Neymar- Olympics, champions League final, world cup

Bale- champions League final

Sanchez- copa America

Our dear hazard- scored in 4 consecutive matches

Are you people mad?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Lol, at least now, Raumdeuter, Dmcdad, Debroslink, DopeJemi, Lana1 and A40 would agree that they were very wrong by calling Hazard 1 season wonder and a fraud cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's just a messi-esque type of goal, No hype!!!
Smh. Wake me up when your Hazard starts performing in the Champions League

He has about the same number of goals from open play in the CL as my small boy Joshua Kimmich. Kimmich is 21

Species get levels

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Exactly baba ibeji.

It's the tactics that's working And epl managers have not found a solution to it

All the players for the past few weeks have been great

Even Pedro was looking better than hazard of 2014

Costa playing like he was bitten by suarez. Moses sef dey play like he's on drugs

Bench players like Oscar fabregas michy William can't even complain

Soon the epl coaches go get sense and neutralize the formation but for now enjoy the form and points
I swear to God you're on drugs man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
Somebody should give just one, only one reason why hazard should be mentioned in the same sentence with neymar and co

Only one reason
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

U want that dude to go commit suicide? Na sinizia I and pataki still dey find upandan, abeg cool down dey troll these scummies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
dopeJemi:

A very lame excuse to defend the push and stop player, shey dem put huge defensive duties for him head for belgium, what kind of a bullshi.t excuse is this, "huge defensive duties"

Neymar, bale, sanchez etc are those in the second bracket and hazard is not in the same league with these players

Bale- champions League final

Sanchez- copa America

Are you people mad?

Paul Pogba - Champions league final.....better than Hazard too, abi? do you proof read b4 posting at all?

Same Sanchez than can't even beat him in the same league.

There should be a limit to all these hatred abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
The team of the moment cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make I still dey observe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

NO one is making it about Hazard alone mate, credit goes, duly to all the team members.

Who won the MOTM?
Who has been winning it for the past 4 games, answer me.
Is it coincidence that he has won it 4 times already for this team with 7 goals already.??
Sometimes the MOTM award is as much a popularity contest than an actual performance related award. Again not to take anything away from hazard but my man of the match could easily have been matic for his 8 successful tackles, 1 assist, 92% pass accuracy out of 18 passes and his distance covered. He and Kante dominated the midfield so in as much as hazard was very clinical today and fluid. For matic to have dominated evertons midfield is very commendable and he is my man of the match.
Peace wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Paul Pogba - Champions league final.....better than Hazard too, abi? do you proof read b4 posting at all?

Same Sanchez than can't even beat him in the same league.

There should be a limit to all these hatred abeg.

What did Paul pogba do in the champions League final? You are asking if i proof read when you are the one who has comprehension problem

The players I mentioned did something in a final, what is that thing? They scored a vital goal and you dey call pogba, I tell you say na attendance for final I dey talk?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
A40:

Smh. Wake me up when your Hazard starts performing in the Champions League

He has about the same number of goals from open play in the CL as my small boy Joshua Kimmich. Kimmich is 21

Species get levels

Shey una don dey shift post from he is a fraud, he is useless, he is a one season wonder to Champions league.....may we all live long to witness Chelsea qualify for next season UCL....i go see wetin una new excuse go be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tier 1 Ronaldo Messi

Tier 2 suarez Neymar Lewandowski Bale robben muller griezzman Sanchez aguero vidal reus kdbruyne

Tier 3 di Maria James, hidden hazard Douglas Costa aubameyang pogba Carrasco Ribery, Ozil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
dopeJemi:

[s]A very lame excuse to defend the push and stop player, shey dem put huge defensive duties for him head for belgium, what kind of a bullshi.t excuse is this, "huge defensive duties"

Neymar, bale, sanchez etc are those in the second bracket and hazard is not in the same league with these players[/s]

[s]Bale- champions League final

Sanchez- copa America

Are you people mad?[/s]

You are insane. After winning 2014/2015 epl and unarguably the best epl player, fifa named him as the no. 8 in the world above sanchez and bale. Last season's sharp decline should have flashed some stuffs into your brain. Neymar will die naturally if subjected to the same role of running from post to post every minute under mourinho, season-in season-out. What affected mata in chelsea? With this formation by conte every sensible analyst will know hazard will shine because he is an extraordinary player. You have every right to be mad at him, every season he always disgrace de gea as a useless keeper, when faced with quality attackers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
donjazet:

I swear to God you're on drugs man grin grin
see your 12 packs na you be on drugs carry ibime go gym to lose some fat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
dopeJemi:
Somebody should give just one, only one reason why hazard should be mentioned in the same sentence with neymar and co

Only one reason

Big game performance for club and country

Cl knockouts plus national team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Just a question.

Did anyone see Lukaku?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Shey una don dey shift post from he is a fraud, he is useless, he is a one season wonder to Champions league.....may we all live long to witness Chelsea qualify for next season UCL....i go see wetin una new excuse go be.
Shey na today hidden don dey play cl we no dey see him goals and assists especially in crucial knockout games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:
Tier 1 Ronaldo Messi

Tier 2 Tear 2 grin suarez Neymar Lewandowski Bale robben muller griezzman Sanchez aguero vidal reus kdbruyne

Tier 3 di Maria James, hidden hazard Douglas Costa aubameyang pogba Carrasco Ribery, Ozil

Ogbomosho wee.d on point. Where is your abete in the metropolis?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:
Tier 1 Ronaldo Messi

Tier 2 suarez Neymar Lewandowski Bale robben muller griezzman Sanchez aguero vidal reus kdbruyne

This is so wrong, what qualifies Aguero, Sanchez, Vidal, reus and Kdb but Hazard?
Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Based on the level wey una don hype Hazard reach he has not even begun to scratch the surface

At 26 he would have have no marquee game to point to in the CL after 5 seasons of trying.

Champions League is always the barometer by which we judge the elite I don't know what post shifting you might be talking about bruh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bimffo:
Just a question.

Did anyone see Lukaku?

He go jambody with nihilist for bonfire

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:
Tier 1 Ronaldo Messi

Please don't put Pogba, Douglas Costa in the same sentence with Hazard please.

Not sure, but I think Douglas had 4 Bundesliga goals last season, and Hazard worst season was Last season.

You should create a Tier 4: Willian, Carrasco, Douglas Costa, Coutinho etc.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

He go jambody with nihilist for bonfire

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

You are insane. After winning 2014/2015 epl and unarguably the best epl player, fifa named him as the no. 8 in the world above sanchez and bale. Last season's sharp decline should have flashed some stuffs into your brain. Neymar will die naturally if subjected to the same role of running from post to post every minute under mourinho. What affected mata in chelsea? With this formation by conte every sensible analyst will know hazard will shine because he is an extraordinary player. You have every right to be mad at him, every season he always disgrace de gea as a useless keeper, when faced with quality attackers.

You don't have sense

Vardy won the league with leicester city, so he is now in the same league with neymar and co?

If I ask you to name one important thing hazard has achieved in his career you'll start telling me he has won the league, he has won best player in the league, he has won pfa, this and that, he has scored de gea countless times, he has scored in 4 consecutive games, same award wey ordinary harry Kane don win, same award wey mahrez don win, it's clear you don't have shame, it is safe to say hazard is a local champion

What has he done in the big stage? Absolutely Nothing but he is on par with sanchez, neymar and bale

You people are mad

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:
see your 12 packs na you be on drugs carry ibime go gym to lose some fat
See you! You dey there they call ibime. What of your own belle way don get 3 tires grin grin grin
oya come and be going grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

You are insane. After winning 2014/2015 epl and unarguably the best epl player, fifa named him as the no. 8 in the world above sanchez and bale. Last season's sharp decline should have flashed some stuffs into your brain. Neymar will die naturally if subjected to the same role of running from post to post every minute under mourinho, season-in season-out. What affected mata in chelsea? With this formation by conte every sensible analyst will know hazard will shine because he is an extraordinary player. You have every right to be mad at him, every season he always disgrace de gea as a useless keeper, when faced with quality attackers.

He still wont agree with you, just let them be abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

This is so wrong, what qualifies Aguero, Sanchez, Vidal, reus and Kdb but Hazard?
Smh

Vidal led Chile to 2 copa and 1 cl final
Reus helped his Dortmund to a CL final
Kdb led city to their first cl semi
Sanchez copa America

Hidden was hidden for national team and club at crucial big games

(1) (2) (3) ... (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) ... (19620) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, SirAce and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.