Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,289 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857522 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
donjazet:

You and this your youth policy ehh cheesy cheesy
Anyways I share your optimism and belief in our youths but I fear that the EFL Cup loss to West Ham may have dampened Conte's mind towards using them
Forget youth
Can we have Alonso and Rodriguez together??
Can we have Kondo and Matic,then Kante and Witsel??

That's over imbalance..... Rodriguez is just another Alonso
Kondo is just another Matic

Squad should be about varieties, that's why I wanted Matic,Kante,Chalobah,Verratti and Baker

Wingbacks should be Moses,Alonso,Kennedy/Ake,

Now imagine having Costa and Lukaku,Why pls??Has Michy done anything wrong?

The best teams aren't made of the best 11s,I understand the need for stars but After BBC Madrid have Morata and Vasquez,Barca have Whoever they have.....We don't need 22 stars,we only need 15 and 7 other players that fit the style and offer good service and if those 7 can be youth products,all well and good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
bigkesh:

Forget youth

Squad should be about varieties, that's why I wanted Matic,Kante,Chalobah,Verratti and Baker

The best teams aren't made of the best 11s,I understand the need for stars but After BBC Madrid have Morata and Vasquez,Barca have Whoever they have.....We don't need 22 stars,we only need 15 and 7 other players that fit the style and offer good service and if those 7 can be youth products,all well and good
Now I know why we are good friends on here. We have same policy when it comes to football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
I swear I hate international break.

Diego Costa injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Greatihex:
i agree with you.
In my opinion, i think this our new formation will tested more against teams that park the bus than teams that come out to play.

That's my thought when I was watching Belgium's match yesterday. I was like which space would hazard and Pedro explore against 10 men sitting deep behind the ball for almost 90% of the entire match duration? He did well yesterday , though .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
bigkesh:

Forget youth

I agree with you. Well said. The major factor is still that we need reinforcements by january in order to sustain a major title challenge and for tactical flexibility when needed.
Peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nihilist:
I swear I hate international break.

Diego Costa injured.

GOSH!!! our major fear all along!!
I certainly hope he recovers early and I hope michy grabs this opportunity with both hands
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
Groin Injury. Time for Mr Bat to get off Twitter and show why he cost £30m.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
..been praying that none of these lads gets injured but here we are.. SMFH!!

Costa have been very hungry for goals lately and the last thing he needs is anything that will slow his momentum.

Gawdddammit!!!

international breaks are never fun.

I hope doesn't stay longer than two weeks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
I am taking bigkesh side on this one with the exception of ake playing as a wingback.

Ake for me lacks the pace and dribbling skills required to play there. Kennedy looks good for me as a wingback while, ake should act as an understudy to magic or replace matic in lesser/smaller games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
Costa will be fit before Middlesbrough game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
pamcode:
For me it against teams that can match our fluid movement and pressing. Southampton and everton lost against us that leaves Man city, spurs and Liverpool. We seem to be very good with the ball i want to see how we do against those that are equally good or better with the ball or better still how we play when we aren't allowed to have the ball and play to our strenghts. We certainly need reinforcements before next season tighter schedules(i hope).
against Southampton, they had the ball, but our defending was resolute. Then, we were dangerous whenever we attacked, just like the Italians at the euros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Costa better be fit for Middlesboro, I need his hat trick for my Fantasy team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
I just wanna say thank you to Ibime, Airmark, Raumdeuter and Hazard, I already got my share of the £100.

Long live Chelseafc.

Long live Chelseafan1

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:
I just wanna say thank you to Ibime, Airmark, Raumdeuter and Hazard, I already got my share of the £100.

Long live Chelseafc.

Long live Chelseafan1
How did that happen bro ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:18am On Nov 11, 2016
What a goal by coutinho !!! cheesy . Tier 4 player , according to dayo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:34am On Nov 11, 2016
Neymar of God

1 goal 1 assist. Maybe its because he is playing against CHina and Iraq

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:36am On Nov 11, 2016
airmark:
What a goal by coutinho !!! cheesy . Tier 4 player , according to dayo.

Peter Cruch, Jamie Vardy have scored better goals that should make them tier 1

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:43am On Nov 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Peter Cruch, Jamie Vardy have scored better goals that should make them tier 1

Not against world cup finalist, in a crucial match. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:50am On Nov 11, 2016
airmark:
Not against world cup finalist, in a crucial match. tongue

crucial for who? Brazil can afford to lose this and nothing would happen to their chances. Oliseh scored a better goal at the world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:58am On Nov 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

crucial for who? Brazil can afford to lose this and nothing would happen to their chances. Oliseh scored a better goal at the world cup

May be you thought this is their last match of the qualifiers. Ifthey lose this match, uruguay will topple them. In fact it is difficult to score such goal against a desperate argentine team, that needs this match more than anything. You must be joking .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:01am On Nov 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

May be you thought this is their last match of the qualifiers. If they lose this match, uruguay will topple them. In fact it is difficult to score such goal against a desperate argentine team, that needs this match more than anything. You must be joking .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:04am On Nov 11, 2016
airmark:
May be you thought this is their last match of the qualifiers. If they lose this match, uruguay will topple them. In fact it is difficult to score such goal against a desperate argentine team, that needs this match more than anything. You must be joking .

Brazil is not in danger they top the table and 4-5 countries qulify. This is not a crucial game for Brazil maybe it is for Argentina but not for Brazil

Scoring one goal will not make Coutinho any higher than his tier just like it didnt do for Crouch Vardy or Oliseh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:37am On Nov 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Brazil is not in danger they top the table and 4-5 countries qulify. This is not a crucial game for Brazil maybe it is for Argentina but not for Brazil

Scoring one goal will not make Coutinho any higher than his tier just like it didnt do for Crouch Vardy or Oliseh

grin grin grin

Apari , brazil/argentina match is nothing but south american classico. All the teams in 1 to 6 on the table, will have equal chances of qualifying if brazil loses this match. How you could say this match is not important is just ludicrous. They still have away matches to uruguay and colombia. Only a stvpid coach would joke with this match. You always bring stvpid points to win arguements.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:42am On Nov 11, 2016
airmark:
grin grin grin
Apari , brazil/argentina match is nothing but south american classico. All the teams in 1 to 6 on the table, will have equal chances of qualifying if brazil loses this match. How you could say this match is not important is just ludicrous. They still have away matches to uruguay and colombia. Only a stvpid coach would joke with this match. You always bring stvpid points to win arguements.

Whether its classico or trashico makes no difference. This game isnt crucial for Brazil. That is the point Brazil is not in danger of not qualifying
Whether they have away match to Togo or Mauritania isnt the issue its that the game is not crucial for them

Your lack of education is the problem, A game vs Venezuela might be crucial but this game isnt crucial for Brazil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:42am On Nov 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yeah, you're right, even Barca had nothing to play for against Man City hence they switched off in the second half allowing City to win the game...Pep isn't special just like Coutinho, fair enough?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43am On Nov 11, 2016
patrickmuf:
Yeah, you're right, even Barca had nothing to play for against Man City hence they switched off in the second half allowing City to win the game...Pep isn't special just like Coutinho, fair enough?

Pep has 2 CL only 1 coach living or dead has more CL titles than him. Yet to be sacked at any coach and the only coach to win a sextuple
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:48am On Nov 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Pep has 2 CL only 1 coach living or dead has more CL titles than him. Yet to be sacked at any coach and the only coach to win a sextuple
Barca had nothing to play for hence Man City win wasn't exceptional just like Brazil had nothing to play thus we can't make much out of Coutinho's performance, fair enough?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:50am On Nov 11, 2016
Only on nairaland someone will say Belgium have quality players than Brazil. Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:05am On Nov 11, 2016
hensben:
Only on nairaland someone will say Belgium have quality players than Brazil. Smh
Dayo will say ant thing to win an argument...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:10am On Nov 11, 2016
hensben:

Lol, Neymar is the only quality player in Brazil, all other players are useless, but a certain Barca savior cant even score half goal in a star-studded Argentina team. smiley smiley smiley

Cc Raumdeuter, should we conclude that Messi is too useless for Argentina same way Hazard is useless for Belgium?

Or do Belgium have a better squad than Argentina?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:29am On Nov 11, 2016
patrickmuf:
Barca had nothing to play for hence Man City win wasn't exceptional just like Brazil had nothing to play thus we can't make much out of Coutinho's performance, fair enough?

So you have dropped your Pep foolishness for another one? Just a post ago you were saying there is nothing special about Pep

(1) (2) (3) ... (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22, BARAJ92(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.