Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10930280 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (19682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
wonlasewonimi:

Why do you need his bmi? To what end? If he was fat, I think he has done a good job knowing how tough it is to shift excess weight. You need a new ammo to start attacking him.

I care about his health in general the effect of the excess fat is making him yarn opat regularly. This was the old reliable ibime

Few weeks ago was swearing he saw Liverpool beat Barcelona 5-0. He is already mixing playstation world to reality. He is mid 30's and already displaying alzheimers symptoms
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ibime:

Messi, Xavi and the combined brilliance of the rest of them.

Iniesta, Silva, Busquets, Cazorla, Alonso, David Villa etc are all 8.5/10 players - that is the combined brilliance.

Xavi is 10/10 and Messi is 20/10.

Dayo packed many things together, let me bring out one - Xavi was the one who won 2015 Treble?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
timbros:

This is Costa's 3rd season in England (including the abnormal last season he had). Even at that, check the number of appearances and compare it with goals, you will find out that Costa's output is superior to Lukaku's.

I'm comparing both of them over the last 3 seasons(since Costa came to England), and Lukaku has more goals and assists whilst playing for mid-table Everton.

If you really want to compare both players, check their goals from 2009 when Lukaku's career started.

Lukaku 128 goals and 52 assists all comps since 2009, 180 goals total

Costa 131 goals and 49 assists all comps since 2009 180 goals total

Lukaku was 16 years old at the start of this Comparison btw

This is not even the bane of contention sef. If Lukaku has not improved Everton despite outscoring Costa over the last 3 seasons so far, then Costa has definitely not improved Chelsea.

Kpokwem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
bi0nics:
Ion have the luxury of digging into your old post? Lai Se pe mo ni se undecided
Looks like you are seeking attention desperately. Wait when its your IQ level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

is this a serious question?

Yes, how is Copa Del Rey different to Carling Cup?

Explain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ArrowAssassin1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ibime:

Leave all that pedantic story.

Do you have £100 for me?

Dani Alves assists vs Lampard. If you like you can substitute Iniesta for Alves, or any other Barca player not named Messi.

Please don't disappear like fart of leprous witch.

What are you saying sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Another gem from Ibime when he weighed under 200 Pounds

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Debroslink:

Ogbeni, join the debate I dare you. Today is Salah, abi na office you dey?

The up Barka debate?

Nah,I'm here to spectate and watch people being used to mop the floor.... grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bi0nics: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
raumdeuter:
Looks like you are seeking attention desperately. Wait when its your IQ level

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ibime:

Leave all that pedantic story.

Do you have £100 for me?

Dani Alves assists vs Lampard. If you like you can substitute Iniesta for Alves, or any other Barca player not named Messi.

Please don't disappear like fart of leprous witch.

Ibime look, you need to pause and take a break! Take a deep breath grin
You are talking to the wrong person, this is not part of our argument!

I hope you are not feigning temporal insanity to run away from our argument grin because I am not understanding!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ArrowAssassin1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nihilist:

I'm comparing both of them over the last 3 seasons(since Costa came to England), and Lukaku has more goals and assists whilst playing for mid-table Everton.

Lukaku 128 goals and 52 assists all comps since 2009, 180 goals total

Costa 131 goals and 49 assists all comps since 2009 180 goals total

Lukaku was 16 years old at the start of this Comparison btw

This is not even the bane of contention sef. If Lukaku has not improved Everton despite outscoring Costa over the last 3 seasons so far, then Costa has definitely not improved Chelsea.

Kpokwem.

Case close, give one carton of malt to this guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nihilist:
Yes, how is Copa Del Rey different to Carling Cup?

Explain.

COpa del rey is the biggest cup competition in Spain while Carling cup was designed as a consolation for teams who crash out of the FA cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
The below statement was made at the supposed peak of many great football midfielders

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4600021_ibime1_jpegdbc1798aee97cbecb84d2d217f5a60a8

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
homesteady:

Ibime look, you need to pause and take a break! Take a deep breath grin
You are talking to the wrong person, this is not part of our argument!

I hope you are not feigning temporal insanity to run away from our argument grin because I am not understanding!

What is your argument, that Dani Alves has more assists than Lampard bar Carling Cup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

COpa del rey is the biggest cup competition in Spain while Carling cup was designed as a consolation for teams who crash out of the FA cup

Copa del Rey is ONLY Cup competition in Spain.

Winner of Carling Cup goes to Europa. Winner of Copa goes to Europa.

What's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
sinizia:

Bro, creativity alone won't win you matches. A good team needs someone as creative as Modric as well as someone that gives you 20+ goals a season like Lampard. When Vidic and Co marked Drogba out, Lampard popped up with the equalizer. Such players serve as goal threats and help reduce the burden on the CFs. Goals win you matches, creativity helps carve out spaces and incisive passes to break down teams. Football is not a one way lane. Different players bring different attributes to footie. Maldini doesn't have the shot power, free-kick ability or speed of Roberto Carlos, but he had his own defensive powers that made him stood the test of time.

This is what they don't get. Without the niggas that actually win football matches, Iniesta would just be another Cazorla. I don't see what he does different to Cazorla on the football pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ArrowAssassin1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
airmark:

Are you saying alves has more assists than lampard in domestic league football or what ? Be clear, because i will ask you to back this claim with 200 usd and i will put 1000usd that you lied.

cc nihilist, ibime

Swerve
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nihilist:
Copa del Rey is ONLY Cup competition in Spain.

Winner of Carling Cup goes to Europa. Winner of Copa goes to Europa.

What's the difference?

Winning the Copa dey rey together with CL and League = Treble

You cannot win a treble is you replace Carling cup with Copa del rey unless you replace Copa del rey with FA cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ArrowAssassin1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ibime:

This is what they don't get. Without the niggas that actually win football matches, Iniesta would just be another Cazorla. I don't see what he does different to Cazorla on the football pitch.

Ibesity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ArrowAssassin1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

You cannot win a treble is you replace Carling cup with Copa del rey unless you replace Copa del rey with FA cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ibime:

This is another brand of foolishness. Will Xavi and Zidane win matches alone without guys who put the ball in the net? Maybe we should say they are less useful since theyre not strikers

Xavi and Zidane dont score bucket loads either
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
ArrowAssassin1:

Obesity

You ran away last time. If you can show me the season that Iniesta assisted 37 goals for Barca as you claimed, I will send you £1000 this Salah. If you cannot show me, send me just £100.

Agreed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is another brand of foolishness. Will Xavi and Zidane win matches alone without guys who put the ball in the net? Maybe we should say they are less useful since theyre not strikers

Xavi and Zidane dont score bucket loads either

What does Iniesta do better than Cazorla?

So you mean if I bring Iniesta to Arsenal, he will just be another nobody in World football?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ibime:
What does Iniesta do better than Cazorla?

So you mean if I bring Iniesta to Arsenal, he will just be another nobody in World football?

What does Xavi do better than Wilshere. If Xavi was playing in Arsenal he will be no better than Wishere,

What does Zidane do better than Eriksen, If Zidane was playing in Tottenham he will be no better than Eriksen

What does Figo do better than Zaha.

I am sure those would be your next set of questions when you should be asking what does Terry do better than Bramble
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ArrowAssassin1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ibime:

You ran away last time. If you can show me the season that Iniesta assisted 37 goals for Barca as you claimed, I will send you £1000 this Salah. If you cannot show me, send me just £100.

Agreed?

I believe He got up to 37 assists in one season through La liga, Ucl, Copa del rey. Okay ..answer this

WHICH PLAYER HAS THE MOST TROPHIES IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Why does Carling Cup not qualify as Treble? Winner of both go to Europa.

Also FA Cup is for everybody in England. Copa is restricted to 4 leagues. Carling is also restricted to 4 leagues.

So what is the difference between Carling and Copa?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Put your money where your mouth is abeg!!!!

The argument is becoming irritating. .. grin

Cc:
Ibime
Airmark
Arrowassassin1
Debroslink
Homesteady
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ArrowAssassin1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
ArrowAssassin1:

I believe He got up to 37 assists in one season through La liga, Ucl, Copa del rey. Okay ..answer this

My question remains unanswered and will for a long time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

What does Xavi do better than Carrick, What does Zidane do better than Mata, What does Figo do better than Pedro.

I am sure those would be your next set of questions when you should be asking what does Terry do better than Bramble

It is well known what Xavi and Zidane do better than their counterparts.

Xavi controlled possession like no midfielder before while Zidane was the best player in his teams.

What does Iniesta do better as an AM than Cazorla that would make him to be higher rated than Cazorla? Is it playing possession footie the same as Cazorla, assisting the same as Cazorla or scoring the same as John Terry?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ibime:

It is well known what Xavi and Zidane do better than their counterparts.
Xavi controlled possession like no midfielder before while Zidane was the best player in his teams.
What does Iniesta do better as an AM than Cazorla that would make him to be higher rated than Cazorla? Is it playing possession footie the same as Cazorla, assisting the same as Cazorla or scoring the same as John Terry?

Ibime that was obsessed about awards from FIFA and UEFA a few weeks ago is not considering those awards anymore because it is Iniesta we are talking about

Maybe I should ask what happened to those awards you love so much, why is awards won by both not considered in this case. Is it because it makes you put another foot in your mouth?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ArrowAssassin1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
ArrowAssassin1:

Pls google this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
ArrowAssassin1:

You BELIEVE?

My brother, this is not TB JOSHUA church.

I don't know who has been feeding you such lies in your UP BARKA viewing centre.

I don't know which is a bigger lie, that Iniesta made 37 assists for Barka, or that India beat Nigeria 99-1 because the ball turned to lion.

When we talk about ASSIST KINGS, kindly put Iniesta in the B Category, and stop swallowing monumental lies.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (19682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stulp16 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.