Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10824523 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) ... (19539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
timbros:
A question for you guys.

Who is your overall best Chelsea player (past or present) and why? I'm curious to know.

Nihilist
donjazet
hensben
airmark
diggz
Ibime (your answer is obvious lol..but just tell us for the sake of emphasis)
bigkesh
Chelseafan1
CFCfan CFCman
lalaboi
nateevs
Emaprince
Chestar5
FBS etc...

If I didn't mention you, sorry it's an oversight. Just comment all the same.

For me, it's Didier Drogba all the way! I can't count how many trophies he has won for us. He is always there in the big games, scoring important goals for us on a steady basis. He is a legend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nihilist:

My friend keep quiet and stop displaying your bigotry to the public.

This poor man and his wife are asleep in India unaware that a guy is taking offence at their surname and will ask them to change it immediately.

The fact that you looked at his username and automatically assumed it was linking God and Homosexuality says more about your mind and thought process than you think. Like I said, if he came here to start saying God is gay, blah blah, you would have a point...but he didn't, and so you don't have any excuse for your bigotry.

Sit down and take several seats.
Nihilist! Now you're are trying to troll or provoke me. First an extremist, now a bigot!!
Nihilist, tell me who around here wouldn't raise an eyebrow when he sees the moniker "godgay" and then opens his profile only to see a man on female apparatus /beauty paraphernalia?? Now who wouldn't react to that? I may have done that on the wrong thread but what does it matter? This is a public forum and as such opinions are the central ingredients of it.

Now, I understand that you're a drug addict and sex monger who sees nothing wrong with one insulting God(although not my initial issue) , but I still see you as a reasonable person who knows when something is not just right. You bringing a photo of an Indian couple with the name only goes to show the extent of your perverted and twisted mindset in a bid to support another person's idiocy. Take timeoooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Nihilist.

No mind Nihilist. He is here to support his fellow atheist under the guise of keeping discussion football based.

Godgay has been offending peoples religious sensitivities for a while now.

If God doesn't exist, why do you bother to tag a nonexistent person as gay, if not to offend people and seek attention?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Nihilist

To be honest even he if thinks God is gay, I have no problem with that - afterall gay Bishops abound in churches and the Pope has apologised to gay folk.

I didn't see that post, and I don't think donjazet did either which is why I took up the case...Now I see that he clearly deserves any bashing he gets since he started with the yarns.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Nihilist

The funny thing is that the godgay dude came here like 4 weeks ago to attack me, but its the Chelsea fans who even took him on while I'm sipping my kunnu bitters

Have you received my pm?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
donjazet:

Nihilist! Now you're are trying to troll or provoke me. First an extremist, now a bigot!!
Nihilist, tell me who around here wouldn't raise an eyebrow when he sees the moniker "godgay" and then opens his profile only to see a man on female apparatus /beauty paraphernalia?? Now who wouldn't react to that? I may have done that on the wrong thread but what does it matter? This is a public forum and as such opinions are the central ingredients of it.

Now, I understand that you're a drug addict and sex monger who sees nothing wrong with one insulting God(although not my initial issue) , but I still see you as a reasonable person who knows when something is not just right. You bringing a photo of an Indian couple with the name only goes to show the extent of your perverted and twisted mindset in a bid to support another person's idiocy. Take timeoooooo.

Is this any less gay though? grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nihilist:

Double post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nihilist:

Please explain how it is gay?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
LMFAO...Closet gays are the worst set of humans, you have a gay pic and you here attacking someone on his username...Dude just come out of the closet.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2016
Ibime:

No mind Nihilist. He is here to support his fellow atheist under the guise of keeping discussion football based.

If God doesn't exist, why do you bother to tag a nonexistent person as gay, if not to offend people and seek attention?

I honestly didn't know that was his angle. I was reacting to somebody taking offence at a relatively innocuous username and insisting that it was changed which looked like bullying to me. I hadn't seen his posts announcing that God is gay .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2016
Ibime:
Nihilist:

To be honest even he if thinks God is gay,

Donjazet

Make all of una calm down and lets go back to me abusing John Terry. Personally I dont have a problem with any religious belief he might have he can even say god is an animal, na him know but its the lack of logical flow to his thought that actually concerned me

I dont mind you saying anything as long as you have a logical thought process to it, some Nigerians/Africans will just pick on a fancy ideology that they think makes them look exotic and run with it without giving it a good thought whether homosexuality, scientology, atheism, feminism, vegetarian

I asked the same question ibime did 4 weeks ago

raumdeuter:
It didnt even take me long to show your shameful stupiddity.

You dont believe in the existence of God, yet you believe God is Gay

You don't think God exist, yet what doesnt exist is gay to you. Have you ever seen a person more confused you?

I dont believe unicorns but I say unicorns are gay

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2016
donjazet:
Have you received my pm?

No I didnt receive anything

You can send to wraumdeuter@gmail.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:04am On Dec 28, 2016
Nihilist:

You dey trip for the guys neepples abi. I think they said Pataki has been hunting for donjazet since to join him in the dancing business

With his bowtie, He looks like those guys who dance to entertain. Where girls go to get lap dances. Pataki type ninjas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

You dey trip for the guys nipples abi. I think they said Pataki has been hunting for donjazet since to join him in the dancing business

He looks like those guys who dance to entertain

Shebi na you dey send am secret PMs on the side.

The whole thing just dey surprise me. The anger, the posting of dps etc.

Based on dps alone, I would have thought that both parties would be very good friends grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Donjazet

Make all of una calm down and lets go back to me abusing John Terry. Personally I dont have a problem with any religious belief he might have he can even say god is an animal, na him know but its the lack of logical flow to his thought that actually concerned me

I dont mind you saying anything as long as you have a logical thought process to it, some Nigerians/Africans will just pick on a fancy ideology that they think makes them look exotic and run with it without giving it a good thought whether homosexuality, scientology, atheism, feminism, vegetarian

I asked the same question ibime did 4 weeks ago

Nihilist just jumped into a matter which didn't concern him at all without understanding the concept of the issue and has now been made to look sheepish. cheesy I told him many times to calm down before wading in but him wan form apriko. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:08am On Dec 28, 2016
Wingback:
I have much less than that, more like 0 naira because I don't spend that currency.

And you talk senselessly as expected of a fisherman...I won't trade words with you because the social, educational and Economic gap between us is wider than the Persian gulf...Go to bed Young Fisherman, there's plenty of salmon to be had at sea tomorrow and if you feel offended by my post, get a sturdy net and dive into the seas tomorrow
cheesy cheesy cheesy what is wrong with being a fisherman first?? Hahahahahaha fresh fish will aid your decaying brain right now son.
so despite trading your asshole for money, you still live in penury grin grin grin you are a mockery to a profession already without honor.
Which mumu economic gap you dey talk, posting account balances that look like Baba Ijebu forecasts.
Perhaps you think US is the very paradise, I may have been to more countries than you can ever hope for already.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

You dey trip for the guys neepples abi. I think they said Pataki has been hunting for donjazet since to join him in the dancing business

With his bowtie, He looks like those guys who dance to entertain. Where girls go to get lap dances. Pataki type ninjas

You know say you na bastard grin I work out a lot and take great pride in my body, I know say u don they jealous the body. You can only wish you had muscles like this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2016
donjazet:

Nihilist just jumped into a matter which didn't concern him at all without understanding the concept of the issue and has now been made to look sheepish. cheesy I told him many times to calm down before wading in but I'm wan form apriko. grin

Nihilist:
Shebi na you dey send am secret PMs on the side.
The whole thing just dey surprise me. The anger, the posting of dps etc.
Based on dps alone, I would have thought that both parties would be very good friends grin

Oya you two get a room and touch each others sensitive areas.

Nihilist fit even marry donjazet and arrange British pali for him. You will have to kiss and make out in front of a judge though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2016
Kokaneprodigy how are you enjoying 4th place, very soon, we will send Chelsea to come and overtake you and push y'all down to 5th place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:13am On Dec 28, 2016
SailorXY:
cheesy cheesy cheesy what is wrong with being a fisherman first?? Hahahahahaha fresh fish will aid your decaying brain right now son.
so despite trading your asshole for money, you still live in penury grin grin grin you are a mockery to a profession already without honor.
Which mumu economic gap you dey talk, posting accounts that look like Baba Ijebu forecasts.
Perhaps you think US is the very paradise, I may have been to more countries than you can ever hope for already.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2016
SailorXY:
Which mumu economic gap you dey talk, posting account balances that look like Baba Ijebu forecasts.

Bros have mercy on him, Its not 3 months that elampiro also unleashed venom on him, If not him at least pity his parents

I take God beg you. Biko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2016
Nihilist na you be this? undecided undecided undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Oya you two get a room and touch each others sensitive areas.

Nihilist fit even marry donjazet and arrange British pali for him. You will have to kiss and make out in front of a judge though

Look at the gay old man looking for mojo to watch. I can bet that you are begging him for sex tape in your PMs. Na why your sunshine morocco apari resemble testicle sef

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:19am On Dec 28, 2016
SailorXY:
Nihilist na you be this? undecided undecided undecided

Nope.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Samir Nasri's twitter grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Nasri's account was hacked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 28, 2016
Wingback:
Kokaneprodigy how are you enjoying 4th place, very soon, we will send Chelsea to come and overtake you and push y'all down to 5th place.
I feel much better than you,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2016
It is a close context between Drogba, Lampard and Zola but I go with FRANK LAMPARD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2016
timbros:
A question for you guys.

Who is your overall best Chelsea player (past or present) and why? I'm curious to know.

Nihilist
donjazet
hensben
airmark
diggz
Ibime (your answer is obvious lol..but just tell us for the sake of emphasis)
bigkesh
Chelseafan1
CFCfan CFCman
lalaboi
nateevs
Emaprince
Chestar5
FBS etc...

If I didn't mention you, sorry it's an oversight. Just comment all the same.

For me, it's Didier Drogba all the way! I can't count how many trophies he has won for us. He is always there in the big games, scoring important goals for us on a steady basis. He is a legend.

Didier Drogba baby... ..that CL night at OAU amphi theatre is still fresh in my head.
Myself nd my babe then couldn't stop hugging and jumping for joy...A fellow Chelsea fan too.
Happiest day of my life smiley smiley smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Nkem talk true that you didnt miss me? Shey you don go village for Xmas?

I didnt forget my promise o, Na recession never allow us to raise your brideprice, I will still hand you over to my village chief as his 45th wife

Bwahahaha.....weyrey man cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2016
SailorXY:

Lmao.....my belle ooo, chai, una too get bad mouth for this thread.
Ahn Ahn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) ... (19539) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.