Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,306 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11049909 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (19772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dongorgon5:
idiot in every team one or two passenger is allowed.
Matic and Cahill are the two passenger in our team.
cahil that scored winning goal which gave us full maximum 3 point is a passenger huh. This is what i don't like about you "anti-players", you use wrong words like useless, passenger to describe a player that is doing ok for the team.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GeniusDavid(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
lordfalcao:
those were newspaper headlines.. Did conte come out public to say he was against Mikel going to Olympic??
Rohr even confirmed it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GeniusDavid(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
blueAgent:

Lame excuse. I guess in his11seasons in CFC he was going to Olympics hence why he sat on the bench for over half of those years.
The Bellend that has been watching football before independence forgot Mikel pushed for his move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
hensben:
cahil that scored winning goal which gave us full maximum 3 point is a passenger huh. This is what i don't like about you "anti-players", you use wrong words like useless, passenger to describe a player that is doing ok for the team.
SMH, so because he scored the winning goal we should overlook his bad defending??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dongorgon5:
SMH, so because he scored the winning goal we should overlook his bad defending??
Ramos who always make FIFA pro 11 make errors like his life depend on it. Btw, how does pushing someone from behind consider an error huh is he not a defender?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
GeniusDavid:

Yes Spastic! I just bought a TV yesterday and I found football interesting.
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dongorgon5:
you are senseless.. Multiple league winning coaches are playing them.. Your opinion is irrelevant..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
hensben:
Ramos who always make FIFA pro 11 make errors like his life depend on it. Btw, how does pushing someone from behind consider an error huh is he not a defender?
the dude is as clueless as his name..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
GeniusDavid:

Rohr even confirmed it.
Rohr confirmed it? Was there any message from Chelsea that states so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
lordfalcao:
the dude is as clueless as his name..
If only he know how happy the coach was when Cahill scored that goal..So many Obayanhbon dey here but little or no football knowledge. Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GeniusDavid(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
lordfalcao:
Rohr confirmed it? Was there any message from Chelsea that states so?
Sorry Sir. Trying to explain something to you looks looks harder than it seems. I give up, I try abeg!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
GeniusDavid:

The team had zero percent creativity today. scrapped the win via set-pieces when we were supposed to finish up Stoke early in the game with their open defence. Matic has been far from impressive ever since 2014/2015 season. Even though they were different subs, You think we would have won if Matic finished the game with Cesc on the bench?

And what happened when Cesc was given shirt against a physical midfield in West Ham? He showed why he is not to be trusted in the physical games, he was physically dominated and even dashed West Ham a goal. Next big match against Manure, Matic was back in.

All the Fabremoaners should go and lick their wounds. They screamed themselves hoarse, shouting upandan and catching heart attack in the most stress free season we have had as Chelsea fans since 2005. End of the day, we are still here and Matic is still preferred.

Go and lick your wounds.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ibime:

And what happened when Cesc was given shirt against a physical midfield in West Ham? He showed why he is not to be trusted in the physical games, he was physically dominated and even dashed West Ham a goal. Next big match against Manure, Matic was back in.

All the Fabremoaners should go and lick their wounds. They screamed themselves hoarse, shouting upandan and catching heart attack in the most stress free season we have had as Chelsea fans since 2005. End of the day, we are still here and Matic is still preferred.

Go and lick your wounds.

I can provide them with powerful otapiapia made from ijebu land. They can drink it and forget their sorrow.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
@Ibime, you seriously can't blame Fab for that goal. Haba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
FBS:
@Ibime, you seriously can't blame Fab for that goal. Haba.

Who else would you blame? Any other midfielder receiving that ball won't be dispossessed of it. That is regular midfield contact, the type of which a midfielder is expected to put his body between ball and opposition and shield it. FYI Matic is the man who receives the ball in tight situations in the Chelsea midfield and that type of action is one he deals with regularly in a game. Niggas like Moussa Dembele of Spurs actually prefer to feel that contact on their back when receiving the ball than to receive it in clear space.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2017
Let's not forget Fabregas was also dispossessed against Burnley which lead to the free kick we conceded

Oh wait, that was Matic

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2017
bigkesh:
Let's not forget Fabregas was also dispossessed against Burnley which lead to the free kick we conceded

Oh wait, that was Matic

By 3 men, and he didn't let them go. He fouled them which is what you're supposed to do. Causing a free kick is not the same as causing a goal.

Fabregas meanwhile was given a pass that midfielders receive all the time and did in one match what Matic has not done this season. . . allowing a clear run through midfield on our goalkeeper like a hot knife though butter.

Go and lick your wounds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2017
GeniusDavid:

You missed the fact that Conte was angry at Mikel going to the Olympics.

Bros, you are rather dumb for a genius, I guess Mikel has been going to the Olympics all those seasons he had his ass firmly planted on a bench not to mention his new Chinese Overlords have converted him to a defender.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 2:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Lana1:
Are u guys sure everything is alright upstairs with ur manager??
Lol.... the way the man shouts, the way he talks, the wideness of his mouth can conveniently accommodate the football.

Chai! very mad man. grin

but he's a good coach, though. is he one of the best? that's debatable. he's tendency to choke in Europe is awful. next season will be a good time to really rate him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GeniusDavid(m): 3:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Wingback:

Bros, you are rather dumb for a genius, I guess Mikel has been going to the Olympics all those seasons he had his ass firmly planted on a bench not to mention his new Chinese Overlords have converted him to a defender.

So what's your point or argument? I am insisting Mikel wasn't in Conte's plan from Day 1 and it didn't even affect team signings. He still couldn't get his preferred signings. You just want to seek relevance and attention you demented T-W-A-T!

And by the way, Mikel has been to one Olympics alone. You can't even get your facts properly. Now go jerk yourself to death M-O-R-O-N!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GeniusDavid(m): 3:56am On Mar 19, 2017
Ibime:

Go and lick your wounds.

All you soggy nonces forget Cesc has had an impact on our title chase. I’m certainly enjoying the wins, however I will continue criticising those I deem unworthy of the shirt.
Most sensible people realise we need a new CM signing so you Matic fan boys wanking off to thoughts of his slow runs and not so great passes know where you fit in.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:07am On Mar 19, 2017
Lana1:
Are u guys sure everything is alright upstairs with ur manager??
lol lmao lmfao lwkmd. I believe he is just very emotional and the fact that that he is doing well this season against all Odds is enough.
But I hope it won't bring him problem (because sometimes he celebrates like he has a vendetta against you) with others especially Managers who might not understand his passion.
Already Mourinho and Poccehtino(covert dissing) have run-ins with him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 19, 2017
GeniusDavid:

And by the way, Mikel has been to one Olympics alone. You can't even get your facts properly. Now go jerk yourself to death M-O-R-O-N!

A genius who can't spot sarcasm...hehe...>>>That way...Actually Mikel has been to 69 Olympics.

"You is a dumb Nigga"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by blueAgent(m): 5:36am On Mar 19, 2017
GeniusDavid:

The Bellend that has been watching football before independence forgot Mikel pushed for his move.

You have not answered my question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GeniusDavid(m): 5:41am On Mar 19, 2017
Wingback:

A genius who can't spot sarcasm...hehe...>>>That way...Actually Mikel has been to 69 Olympics.

"You is a dumb Nigga"
That's what I expected you to do after having a public show of your stupid and puerile opinion. I mean what else would you do rather than claim Sarcasm so you feel better and try to savage what's left of your destroyed self esteem?

I've reason to believe you are suffering from
paranoid schizophrenia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by blueAgent(m): 5:47am On Mar 19, 2017
Dongorgon5:

And you are the conductor. Mr internet Coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2017
What is this Fabregas slander? Physically dominated against West Ham bawo? The match Costa kept losing the ball? The same one West Ham kept hoofing the ball past the midfield?

The bad pass to Fabregas is the one he should have controlled well or used his body to cause a systemic foul? A foul that would have warranted a second yellow (as he had gotten one first half for doing the same thing).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nature8(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2017
Dongorgon5:
in every team one or two passenger is allowed.

Yeah bro, but they do play well sometimes..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2017
Eruditor:
What is this Fabregas slander? Physically dominated against West Ham bawo? The match Costa kept losing the ball? The same one West Ham kept hoofing the ball past the midfield?

The bad pass to Fabregas is the one he should have controlled well or used his body to cause a systemic foul? A foul that would have warranted a second yellow (as he had gotten one first half for doing the same thing).

1 million likes! !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Ibime:

By 3 men, and he didn't let them go. He fouled them which is what you're supposed to do. Causing a free kick is not the same as causing a goal.

Fabregas meanwhile was given a pass that midfielders receive all the time and did in one match what Matic has not done this season. . . allowing a clear run through midfield on our goalkeeper like a hot knife though butter.

Go and lick your wounds.
If your point is for me to prove to you that Fabregas is more composed and intelligent with the ball than Matic.. ....
.Then let me start by proving to you that we are on Nairaland and your moniker is Ibime

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Ok. Just kill me abeg grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Pep Guardiola admits Man City will be a bigger test of his managerial credentials than Bayern Munich or Barcelona

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (19772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, ennyjay72(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.