Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,916,003 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11003988 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) ... (19743) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:54am On Jun 17, 2017
PDPGuy:
Anyway, Ronaldo is 99% not likely to go to Chelsea grin. So, I'm gonna go with this formation for next season

-----Azpi-------Luiz--------Alonso-----

------------Kante----Bakayoko------

----Moses-------Fabregas----Willian----

-------------Pedro---Batshuayi------

When Hazard returns to full fitness ny November, Pedro will drop to the bench.

Dead on arrival.

We can't count on Moses and William starting for us next season abeg. So we have no medium quality on the bench?

But What's wrong with Chelsea, we need better players biko. We have Champe next season o make them get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:39am On Jun 17, 2017
Thecassanova:

Dead on arrival.

We can't count on Moses and William starting for us next season abeg. So we have no medium quality on the bench?

But What's wrong with Chelsea, we need better players biko. We have Champe next season o make them get sense

We can make do with Tammy Abraham on the bench ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:03am On Jun 17, 2017
PDPGuy:

We can make do with Tammy Abraham on the bench ...
So else on the bench from the wings?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 6:04am On Jun 17, 2017
Thecassanova:

Dead on arrival.

Seriously! We need replacement for Willian, Moses, Pedro and Batshuayi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Brightwood:

Another Chelsea thug, didn't you learn how to read and write...Opeenion
lol leave the guy/girl I think he/she learnt grammar from slay queens online.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Watching bakayoko's videos, I think he sometimes dwell too much on the ball allowing opposition to recover but he is certainly an upgrade on Matic to me. He can't be a flop, I hope.

By the way Ibime are you docratis on Youtube, the way the user para on the comment section of bakayoko vs City Away video is just like you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2017
If getting an upgrade to Matic is the aim........Haba,Romeu dey,Ake,Pasalic,Chalobah sef dey

We can do that without even spending €20m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2017
Thecassanova:

Dead on arrival.

d club juz tire me oo

Everybody don dey sign better players, Chelsea juz dey der dey use der fans play

Na everybody dem dey link for? D club no crius at all

Today, chelsea eye lukaku, 2morw chelsea eye morata

Bla bla bla, dm wn repeat weytn haopen 2015\2016 abi??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2017
pamcode:
lol leave the guy/girl I think he/she learnt grammar from slay queens online.
So... You mean writting "opeenion" means my grammar is faulty? Do you want a Grammar contest? I don't shy away from healthy competition!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2017
PDPGuy:
Anyway, Ronaldo is 99% not likely to go to Chelsea grin. So, I'm gonna go with this formation for next season

dis squad to play champions league?

Lmao, d likes of psg,monaco, A.Madrid, and Dortmund go show una ehn

I no wn mention barca, madrid and juve self

I b Chelsea fan oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2017
PDPGuy:

put Cahill there. Because you go still see am in line up, moses and Alonso are still starting from the wings. Even matic will still start..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2017
pamcode:

By the way Ibime are you docratis on Youtube, the way the user para on the comment section of bakayoko vs City Away video is just like you.

No Sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2017
inMyOpeenion:

So... You mean writting "opeenion" means my grammar is faulty? Do you want a Grammar contest? I don't shy away from healthy competition!
I don't mean any insult so take it easy, I was referring to the 'Moiself','veewy veewy' in your earlier post. That 'slay' grammar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2017
Ibime:

No Sir.
what a shame. The guy is Anti-emenalo too, perhaps you should hook up. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2017
pamcode:
I don't mean any insult so take it easy, I was referring to the 'Moiself','veewy veewy' in your earlier post. That 'slay' grammar
Well, I never said you meant to insult. Don't mind the writtings! I love it being childish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2017
bigkesh:
If getting an upgrade to Matic is the aim........Haba,Romeu dey,Ake,Pasalic,Chalobah sef dey

We can do that without even spending €20m
Well that means we don't need any new midfielders including verratti.
Which Romeu are you talking about anyway? Oriol?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2017
pamcode:
Well that means we don't need any new midfielders including verratti.
Which Romeu are you talking about anyway? Oriol?
Do you even understand what I was trying to say??

We don't need a CM that's just better than Matic,we need a very very good one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2017
bigkesh:

conte plays two DM. We are getting DM's
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2017
Juventus rejected our bid for sandro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2017
Juventus have rejected a bid from Chelsea for left-back Alex Sandro, according to the Serie A club's general director Giuseppe Marotta.

Antonio Conte guided Chelsea to the Premier League title in his first season in England, but is yet to strengthen his squad ahead of the next campaign.

Sandro, capped seven times by Brazil, joined Juventus from Porto in August 2015 and has since won successive Serie A and Coppa Italia titles.

Our desire is to not sell any of our most important players," Marotta told Corriere dello Sport.

"But we know that we are competing with clubs that are in a position to offer wages that are not rational for us. And players are always their own boss.

"I do not know how Alex Sandro reacted."

Reports in the national press had suggested Conte had become frustrated with the Chelsea hierarchy over a lack of investment in the transfer market, but Sky Sports News HQ understands technical director Michael Emenalo and director Marina Granovskaia are aware of the Italian's targets and are continuing with their recruitment efforts.

Sky Sports News HQ also understands Conte is happy at Chelsea and will return to the club for the start of pre-season in the first week of July.

If them no wan sell make we look for our second alternative. How can we bid 60m€ and they reject it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
^^^^ 60mil for a left fullback!?? Someone is going seriously mental cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chelsea is bidding for Willy Caballero?
Pls someone should tell me this is a joke

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
lordfalcao:
conte plays two DM. We are getting DM's
Stop saying what you can't defend

He doesn't play 2DMs ,he just like midfielders that are good defensively.... He played Pirlo,Marchisio/Pogba and Vidal and none isa DM

He wanted Radja and Pjanic and they are not DMs

In Euros he played De Rossi,Parolo and Giacherini...Daniele is the only DM there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
diggz:
^^^^ 60mil for a left fullback!?? Someone is going seriously mental cheesy
Mendy,Grimaldo,Bertrand.......Who else?

But then,he is a very good LB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Segadem:
Chelsea is bidding for Willy Caballero?
Pls someone should tell me this is a joke

Which bidding? He is no longer attached to Mancity and will be joining us as a free agent and a second choice goalie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
diggz:

Which bidding? He is no longer attached to Mancity and will be joining us as a free agent and a second choice goalie.
OK thanks

...but we don't need him undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Segadem:
OK thanks

Ochoa is getting relegated with Granada....realible Keeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
bigkesh:

Mendy,Grimaldo,Bertrand.......Who else?

I am only seeing the 60mil being quoted for a left fullback.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Segadem:
OK thanks

Who are the we? The board no send Don Conte sey na we for NL?

Though I was even surprised when d guys name came up. We shud simply hope for the best possible players d board can provide the coach and d club with.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
bigkesh:

Oh I see but verratti isn't coming is he? Whatever we can offer Him financially, PSG can and to be frank we don't have more chances than them in Europe so what exactly would lure him here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kante : “It’s true that PSG were like other clubs after my good season with Leicester.

“But I chose Chelsea after speaking to the coach and the sporting director.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
pamcode:
Oh I see but verratti isn't coming is he? Whatever we can offer Him financially, PSG can and to be frank we don't have more chances than them in Europe so what exactly would lure him here?
Honestly if we have to buy a player like Veratti ,I will say we go for Paredes of Roma and use the change on Rabiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) ... (19743) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Colson(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.