Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,384 members, 7,881,387 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10830205 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) ... (19545) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2017
Conte wants Belotti - *NOT* Lukaku!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2017
The steeeewpidity being exhibited by this club tho.....smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2017
inMyOpeenion:

If you're leaving Chelsea because of the bolded. Trust me, its either you were never a Chelsea fan or you don't know the meaning of being a club's fan.

Shift

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2017
We'll be back for Nathan Ake, no shaking. He is doing a Dani Carvajal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2017
Tomorrow we ll sign ake for an outrageous amount undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Some people who wants to stop supporting chelsea because of stupid decisions... Smh undecided
Nxt season when we ll b reaping good results frm it, dont claim to b one of us o undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Ibime:
We'll be back for Nathan Ake, no shaking. He is doing a Dani Carvajal.

Do you hv any info on our Brazilian right back.? I think "wallace" should be the boys name.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2017
diggz:

Do you hv any info on our Brazilian right back.? I think "wallace" should be the boys name.

He is back from Gremio loan. He couldn't make it there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
timbros:

He is back from Gremio loan. He couldn't make it there.

Oh ok. Have you watched him play of recent?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Bigkesh, the same you who wants us to splurge the cash and buy the best players in the market is the same person angry that the club is selling the fringe youths notwithstanding the fact that it's a very handsome price with clauses of benefits that will enable buy the top quality players I am not understanding shocked

bigkesh:

That boy is everything.... Everything

Dortmund set his price at 90m......For me that's a steal for any club
I am not worried about goals now....This guy uses both feet,the goals will come surely
Chelsea should pay the fucking 90m

bigkesh:

I am not understanding
Southampton, Lyon,Arsenal,Inter,Dortmund,PSG......What's wrong in signing the best players from these teams

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2017
This club sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Ibime:
A40, be like we dey chase your boy Jeremy Toljan

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2017/6/30/15878974/jeremy-toljan-tsg-hoffenheim-chelsea-pursuit-transfer-rumor-weee
The boy is a steal. And unlike a half season fluke like Baba Rahman he has played through the German youth system and in the league as well. At the very least you have a guy that can compete with Moses and man the RWB Bumper to bumper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2017
airmark:
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is angry at club chiefs for opting to move for Romelu Lukaku instead of Andrea Belotti.

The Everton striker is the Blues's first-choice striker target to replace Diego Costa, who has been told he is no longer part of Conte's plans.

But The Daily Star claim Conte wanted to sign the Torino striker to Stamford Bridge rather than Lukaku.

It is said owner Roman Abramovich backed technical director Michael Emenalo's decision to move for the Belgium international.

If this is true, then thunder will fire emenalo. Conte's got eyes. I am with conte on this, 100%.

pls we don't want lukuluku

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2017
diggz:

dude is an F, he went to series of clubs on loan and couldn't command a starting shirt.. And to know this guy was once a hype together with Islam feruz makes me weak. We should exchange him immediately for a can of Kunu..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2017
lordfalcao:
dude is an F, he went to series of clubs on loan and couldn't command a starting shirt.. And to know this guy was once a hype together with Islam feruz makes me weak. We should exchange him immediately for a can of Kunu..

Lol at a can of Kunu. After the preseason games which he played for cfc some years ago I am yet to see him play again. The guy really looked promising then sha!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2017
This ake deal is a good deal with the buy back clause. In a scenario where we want ake back, we will be paying half of any amount he worth that time... 20-25M
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2017
diggz:

Lol at a can of Kunu. After the preseason games which he played for cfc some years ago I am yet to see him play again. The guy really looked promising then sha!
that is one thing about 70% of our youths, dy play good football for 1 season making us clamour for them. Then inconsistency sets in and they finish their career in championship E.G Bamford .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Abeg, when preseason dey start. I wan recharge startimes. Dstv no get anything else to show after confed cup.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
lordfalcao:
that is one thing about 70% of our youths, dy play good football for 1 season making us clamour for them. Then inconsistency sets in and they finish their career in championship E.G Bamford .

G to the Bam. Word to Mother.

I'm inclined to believe we've actually magaed Bournemouth on this Ake deal because the kid is good...but he's not 20 million good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Transfer news: The latest rumours from Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and all the top teams

Paris Saint-Germain are preparing to splash out €240 million as they attempt to lure the likes of Kylian Mbappe and Gianluigi Donnarumma to the French capital, according to Sport . Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil have been offered 20 per cent pay rises by Arsenal in a bid to persuade the star duo to stay at the Emirates Stadium, according to the Daily Mail. United had been interested in bringing Keane back to Old Trafford, but the England defender is now likely to move to Goodison Park, where he will have the opportunity for more regular first-team football. Real are reportedly prepared to accept an offer from United for Morata, who has confirmed to both Madrid president Florentino Perez and coach Zinedine Zidane that he wants to be playing at Old Trafford next season. Liverpool and Manchester City have shown an interest in the England international, who has a year left on his current deal and wants to know where he fits into Arsene Wenger's plans next season. To read full article - http:///2tWUqTs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Transfer news: The latest rumours from Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and all the top teams

The uncertainty over Cristiano Ronaldo's future is delaying an announcement over Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata's move to Manchester United, according to Diario Gol . Real are reportedly prepared to accept an offer from United for Morata, who has confirmed to both Madrid president Florentino Perez and coach Zinedine Zidane that he wants to be playing at Old Trafford next season. Kane has been linked with a move to Old Trafford as Jose Mourinho chases a new No.9, but Spurs have no intention of selling the England international and have 'laughed off' reports they would accept a £100m offer. Giroud, who has also been linked with West Ham, has been tipped to be used as a makeweight in Arsenal's bid for Lacazette and wants clarification from Wenger over his situation at the Emirates Stadium. The 18-year-old is a target of many of Europe's top clubs but Madrid believe he will be theirs very quickly if they can talk his father, who is negotiating on behalf of his son, that a move to the Bernabeu is for the best. To read full article - http:///2tefMO8
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Griffon:

Wie auch immer. I was born German, just don't know how I found myself growing in Aba.

I am not a Nigerian, no jeopardise my chances of pairing with Rudiger four years from today.

indeed! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
diggz:

Wallace is a waste of space. He has had 4 failed loans. Gremio even sent him back early from his recent loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ibime:

Wallace is a waste of space. He has had 4 failed loans. Gremio even sent him back early from his recent loan

Timbros said so too. That guy really looked like the real deal some years ago.

July 1 do reach make I see wetin wan happen for trsf .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
lordfalcao:
The fact that Chelsea has won the F.A youth cup for 5 seasons in a row shows there are very good players in that academy,Yet None has broken into the first team..When you say played good football for 1season..How many of these players were really giving the chance?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
donjazet:
Bigkesh, the same you who wants us to splurge the cash and buy the best players in the market is the same person angry that the club is selling the fringe youths notwithstanding the fact that it's a very handsome price with clauses of benefits that will enable buy the top quality players I am not understanding shocked

Of course you are not understanding... I don't understand how someone who understands thinks splashing the cash should mean not playing Ake when Cahill and Zouma are still in the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
jonsnow92:
The fact that Chelsea has won the F.A youth cup for 5 seasons in a row shows there are very good players in that academy,Yet None has broken into the first team..When you say played good football for 1season..How many of these players were really giving the chance?

Ask Messi the difference between U20 World Cup and the Real Thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
lordfalcao:
The way some people just dey yarn dust

Chelsea boys conquered Europe and England,the teams they destroyed somehow have good youngsters while Chelsea players fade...........And somehow it is not the club's fault

Boys have been balling for 5 years now,not one has made it....Not 1.......And yet it is not the clubs fault

Because One bamford didn't make it,so no need trusting Ake,Baker,Musonda and Abraham

How do people reason sometimes... How??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nihilist:

Ask Messi the difference between U20 World Cup and the Real Thing.

Messi was giving the chance to play..Same goes to Pedro,Busquets,Muller and the likes..Same goes for Cuenca,Tello,Jefferen etc..Some makes the rank,Some fail woefully just like the players in the second category I mentioned.But the premise should be chance given..Chelsea are signing Bakayoko(22) who started about 25 ligue 1 games for Monaco,Add that to 14 in Europe..Chalobah is 22 too,He started just one game albeit a dead rubber..So little or no chance given to these some of these lads..And You just have to mention Messi sha..lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
jonsnow92:
Messi was giving the chance to play..Same goes to Pedro,Busquets,Muller and the likes..Same goes for Cuenca,Tello,Jefferen etc..Some makes the rank,Some fail woefully just like the players in the second category I mentioned.But the premise should be chance given..Chelsea are signing Bakayoko(22) who started about 25 ligue 1 games for Monaco,Add that to 14 in Europe..Chalobah is 22 too,He started just one game albeit a dead rubber..So little or no chance given to these some of these lads..And You just have to mention Messi sha..lol

Messi Pedro Busquets and Muller are exceptional talents.

They weren't given any chances. They forced their way through due to sheer abundance if talent.

Barca won't have just picked up the medical bill for a random 13 year old dwarf. He had to be an exceptional dwarf...which Messi is by the way.

Messi and Dom Solanke are not the same level bruv. Don't cheapen the discussion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
hinky:
Some people who wants to stop supporting chelsea because of stupid decisions... Smh undecided
Nxt season when we ll b reaping good results frm it, dont claim to b one of us o undecided
let them know! Even when we think its stupid decision, are we more qualified than the certified boards going through the deal?

Some of us fans just judge on our perspectives forgetting to realize that the people we're talking about are certified professionals in this field. Let them leave Jare! They won't be the first and last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) ... (19545) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), Bluelines69, raumdeuter, humblesteve(m), Emaprince, popizaino(m), larride(m), fredoooooo, Bill8012(m), Demolz, TemporaryHansel, odizeey(m), MrLibrarian(m), Unlimited22, zeusis(m), a4turitoroman, BlueMann, chrisley024(m), andrewbaba44, cephasdultimate, patrickmuf(m), iamoyindamola(m), islamics(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.