Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,718 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859903 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrDickman: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
80% of morata's goals are always rebound.

Salomon Kalou was far better than this guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
MrDickman:
80% of morata's goals are always rebound.

Salomon Kalou was far better than this guy

Thank you. smiley

Your opinion was duly noted.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrDickman: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
People are complaining about the ridiculous prices for lukaku and morata

Remember there are not too many strikers in football again

Gone were the days different species of strikers roamed planet earth . From Raul to trezeguet, vieri, Kanoute, Ronaldo, V.nistlrooy, Henry, Inzaghi, Drogba, Shevchenco, eto'o, villa, forlan, owen, ibrahimovic, Adriano(that roberto carlos and ronaldo mix), roy makaay, anelka, del piero, luis fabiano, miroslav klose, crespo, andy cole, mark viduka, sheara, fowler, hasselbaink....etc
walahi I nor fit name dem finish.. Football no sweet like before again

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
cool wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
so...

Alvaro Morata is poised to wear Chelsea's cursed shirt.

Kezman, Crespo, Boulahrouz, Sidwell and Torres
Jah, you must intervene.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bimffo:

But I think you once said Kenedy doesn't have the technique to play that position and you came out right to me, when I saw him play the position.

Or are you thinking he is going to get better as time goes on?

You got the wrong person bro. It wasn't me like Shaggy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Griffon:

Dave is defensively solid, but lacks that cutting edge upfront. He doesn't make those surging runs you'll expect from a RWB.

I still think we need a second RWB. Real seems to be playing hard ball with us over Danilo. There's this kid that plays for Hoffenheim, should be Toljan or so. We can pick him up for cheap, that's good competition for Moses.

No need splashing cash on Sandro, Kenedy isn't bad. Unless we are looking at bringing in an LB that'll relegate Alonso to the bench.

Dave as RWB is better than Moses. He can run, he can interplay and he's got a great cross.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Breaking news...

Premier League clubs will no longer lose players to the Africa Cup of Nations mid-season. It's being moved to June & July.

BBC

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
so...

Jah, you must intervene.

The more disturbing thing is how Boulahrouz and Sidwell got 9
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ibime:

Dave as RWB is better than Moses. He can run, he can interplay and he's got a great cross.
bigkesh you dy hear am ?? Another person don talk am...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
so...

Jah, you must intervene.
na only this ones wear 9. Hasselbaink no wear 9 ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
bigkesh you dy hear am ?? Another person don talk am...

That only means both of you are drunk cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ibime:

Baba I still prefer Moses surging runs to Dave's crosses. The former approach has a more devastating effect.

But then, we don't have much games played to draw up a comparison between the two.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
na only this ones wear 9. Hasselbaink no wear 9 ??

Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink:App s:136 Goals:70

Mateja Kezman: Apps:25 Goals:4

Hernan Crespo:Apps:49 Goals:20

Khalid Boulharouz:Apps :13 Goals:0

Steve Sidwell:Apps:15 Goals:0

Franco Di santo:Apps:8 Goals:0

Fernando Torres: Apps:74 Goals:15

now you see reasons I didn't add Floyd. he isnt a flop. in fact he was the last player that did well in that shirt number
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Griffon:

Baba I still prefer Moses surging runs to Dave's crosses. The former approach has a more devastating effect.

But then, we don't have much games played to draw up a comparison between the two.

We only have a few minutes here and there where Dave finished the game as RWB and trust me, the difference to Moses was clear. Cross after cross was hitting the strikers. You don't need to be a dribbler to play that position. You need to be sharp on the 1-2s with your teammates and Azpi has that and showed that in those minutes. Alonso showed on the other side that a player who does the 1-2s is far more effective than the dribbler.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
inMyOpeenion:

Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink:App s:136 Goals:70

Mateja Kezman: Apps:25 Goals:4

Hernan Crespo:Apps:49 Goals:20

Khalid Boulharouz:Apps :13 Goals:0

Steve Sidwell:Apps:15 Goals:0

Franco Di santo:Apps:8 Goals:0

Fernando Torres: Apps:74 Goals:15

now you see reasons I didn't add Floyd. he isnt a flop. in fact he was the last player that did well in that shirt number
crespo and haselbaink did well considering their output.. Its between kezman and Torres... Franco di Santo didn't have much time at the club..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ibime:

We only have a few minutes here and there where Dave finished the game as RWB and trust me, the difference to Moses was clear. Cross after cross was hitting the strikers. You don't need to be a dribbler to play that position. You need to be sharp on the 1-2s with your teammates and Azpi has that and showed that in those minutes. Alonso showed on the other side that a player who does the 1-2s is far more effective than the dribbler.
sometimes I wonder how moses started his career as a winger, a starter of a national team that can't look up and lift better crosses.. Full back fit that guy properly..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
so...

Jah, you must intervene.

We breaking the jinx!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Where da fvck is Franco Di Santos? Chaiiiii.....my dear cfc shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ibime:

You're 100% correct.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
diggz:
the last time I saw him it was at Wigan..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
the last time I saw him it was at Wigan..

Did we sell him directly to Wigan then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Aspa shirt number dude should respect himself abeg....he can pick 19,29,99,91 etc. I don't want to hear or see story that touches the heart mbok!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
diggz:
Aspa shirt number dude should respect himself abeg....he can pick 19,29,99,91 etc. I don't want to hear or see story that touches the heart mbok!
mbok.... You come from Akwa Ibom?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
diggz:

Did we sell him directly to Wigan then?
yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
diggz:
I think the number 9 mantra has been coincidence..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
crespo and haselbaink did well considering their output.. Its between kezman and Torres... Franco di Santo didn't have much time at the club..
I watched just one of Haselbaink game... Melchiot, Terry, Carlo... Im still a young watch-er
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nihilist:
Nothing like Cheap for top EPL clubs anymore. We're all being targeted for magadom by the continental clubs.

No be small thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
diggz:
the guy that hurts me most is McEachran.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
the guy that hurts me most is McEachran.
I swear down.
Josh was a damn good player.
Kevin De Bruyne pain me well shaa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
diggz:
En dey Schalke.
Unfortunately, he's scored only 2 league goals in 2 years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Unlimited22:

I swear down.
Josh was a damn good player.
Kevin De Bruyne pain me well shaa.
I'm not a fan of 'what will be will be' But in this case, what will be will be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ItGeek(m), raumdeuter and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.