Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10824398 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) ... (19539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
bigkesh:
I heard Cuevas and Pasalic came on too.....Damn I missed
Cuevas for sure is good

How did they do?

They didn't have time to impress...they came on in the 88th minute
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
jaysmallz:

They didn't have time to impress...they came on in the 88th minute
Oh! Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
bigkesh:
Chelsea twitter turning against Willian with the emergence of Musonda

Let's go!!

Of course Musonda played wayyyyy better in dat few minutes, didn't understand willian at all. It was as if Chelsea started with youth players then at the late minutes brought in the professional players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
hensben:
Batman didn't miss any clear chances. If you talk about him shooting unnecessarily when suppose to pass I will accept. I agree with you on Morata.

This is what I wrote

He's the kind of striker that misses 5 clear cut chances and scores one...well, he tried sha

If you talk about him shooting unnecessarily when suppose to pass I will accept

This one sef join

Let conte decide if he's good enough to start or not
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
bigkesh:

Oh! Thanks

You're welcome
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cuevas > Alonso
Musonda > Willian
Alonso and Willian will still be starters next season sad...

Pedro better recover quickly n Chelsea sign Sandra ASAP.

Yes preseason game but conte made it sound serious n if dis how serious dey re when they play they better be benched.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jskelly11: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Did alonso play better than him? willian's decision making was off and poor.
They both had a bad game but Willian's game today was worst.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
jaysmallz:

This is what I wrote

This one sef join

Let conte decide if he's good enough to start or not
How you see Morata? Omo that guy be like typical Spanish player, that is no physical contact football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
hensben:
How you see Morata? Omo that guy be like typical Spanish player, that is no physical contact football.

Yeah.. .
Conte says Morata has to improve his physical condition to fit with his idea of football, but the player is working well. #CFCTour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Before Chelsea vs Inter
Man U fans: Perisic 28yrs old isn't worth £48m

Won't be surprised if man u announce the signing of Perisic within the week for £50m. The way man u fans are trolling u cud feel their hatred for chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
hensben:
Batman didn't miss any clear chances. If you talk about him shooting unnecessarily when suppose to pass I will accept. I agree with you on Morata.

Are you sure you watched the match? Imagine if we dont have hazard and pedro in a tough match, is this how we would be looking for goals? Batshuayi and morata didnt impress me at all. We need a perfect costa's replacement as per goal scorer. We dont need a striker that needs 6 chances before he can score a goal. Batshuayi also needs to work on his ball handling. first half, fab gave him a through pass, till now i dont know where he was targeting. He ballooned the ball recklessly and had to put hands on his head. Such play by your goal scorer, dampen the morale of other players working hard. We just have to rely on pedro and hazard to bring the magic upfront and sandro's deal to be sealed to give us options while attacking. For now we have not got costa replaced, unless morata is given drogba's heart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
airmark:

Are you sure you watched the match? Imagine if we dont have hazard and pedro in a tough match, is this how we would be looking for goals? Batshuayi and morata didnt impress me at all. We need a perfect costa's replacement as per goal scorer. We dont need a striker that needs 6 chances before he can score a goal. Batshuayi also needs to work on his ball handling. first half, fab gave him a through pass, till now i dont know where he was targeting. He ballooned the ball recklessly and had to put hands on his head. Such play by your goal scorer, dampen the morale of other players working hard. We just have to rely on pedro and hazard to bring the magic upfront and sandro's deal to be sealed to give us options while attacking. For now we have not got costa replaced, unless morata is given drogba's heart.
I didn't watch that part. I had to go watch highlight of the match. Yeah he missed a clear chance. Morata off ball movement though. Costa's ruggedness willl be missed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
airmark:

Morata should have gotten @least two full 90mins in preseason has a striker. Fingers crossed with anxiety...

Wish I could put both michy n Morata into a pot and some new super striker comes out.. @least 1 worth £58m + £33m (£91m).

Hated this match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
nateevs:
How is Bakayoko, a new signing, injured for this long in PreSeason sef?

He got injured before the end of last season.it has to do with his knees.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Excellent technique and classic first touch grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
My Assessment of today's game

First and foremost,our attacking dept looks lost without eden...there were flashes of morata's brilliance but ofcourse He couldn't do much as He was played out of position coupled with his obvious lack of physicality..willian wasn't at his best,He was indecisive

Used to be die-hard "Fabregas must start" fan until I watched his game against bayern and I must say He Kind of exposes kante and our midfield generally with his inability to track down opposing players..kante was overwhelmed In that game..looking forward to baka partnering kante but My question now is What happens when baka gets Injured again..Matic Might not be surplus to requirement afterall.

Moses needs to learn how to cross..Alonso needs competition..azpi should be able to provide Moses' competition...rudiger impressed me,was calm in possession and was threatening in the opponent's box

Musonda,cuevas and boga...OMG!!!..Musonda is def the next big thing.

All in all,I Hope conte has made the necessary observations..We should play better than this against arsenal..I Hope Morata gets to start in the middle..probably with Pedro/willian/musonda flanking him...wasn't impressed with today's setup ..batshuayi isn't ready to step into Costa's boots imo..Yes,He scored goals buh every other aspect were average/zero
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
hensben:
I didn't watch that part. I had to go watch highlight of the match. Yeah he missed a clear chance. Morata off ball movement though. Costa's ruggedness willl be missed

Take drogba and costa for example, they are rugged and got the heart. You need an animal upfront at chelsea. We saw this coming, conte must have seen it in morata now. I hope he will come with a system to rescue this team.

BlueAngel444:

Morata should have gotten @least two full 90mins in preseason has a striker. Fingers crossed with anxiety...

Wish I could put both michy n Morata into a pot and some new super striker comes out.. @least 1 worth £58m + £33m (£91m).

Hated this match

Sincerely i dont know why conte removed him. One of the things that vex me most, is my team playing so well and finding it difficult to score goals. Once experienced defenders know you have a midfielder as a striker, whose strength is not in scoring goals, it will be a soft work for them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Everyone joining the Musonda brigade
Bigkesh is winning

I know Nihilist won't be converted until he scores 40 league goals in a month cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
I am trying to find a striker who can convert every chance he gets in a game. Even the almighty Costa usually plays rubbish ,misses chances after chances sometimes before scoring a goal. With all the bashing batshuayi is getting one will think there is a striker out there who can convert all the chances he gets in a game.

Conte will still choose is first eleven so no need for unnecessary headaches.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
airmark:

Take drogba and costa for example, they are rugged and got the heart. You need an animal upfront at chelsea. We saw this coming, conte must have seen it in morata now. I hope he will come with a system to rescue this team.

Sincerely i dont know why conte removed him. One of the things that vex me most, is my team playing so well and finding it difficult to score goals. Once experienced defenders know you have a midfielder as a striker, whose strength is not in scoring goals, it will be a soft work for them.
My hope is on Hazard and Pedro now to bring out the best in Morata. Could it be because he was played out of position, well let's hope so.

What do you think of conte playing two midfielders against a tactical side?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
You will still beg Costa last

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
hensben:
My hope is on Hazard and Pedro now to bring out the best in Morata. Could it be because he was played out of position, well let's hope so.

What do you think of conte playing two midfielders against a tactical side?

Batshuayi looks stronger than morata, hence conte preferring him in this match. Batshuayi needs someone like drogba to talk him up. He is playing under pressure and thats messing up stuffs. He should just take it cool, watch back his games and see his mistakes and work on them fast. Having two midfielders is good, if the two are strong on the ball and dont lose possession under pressure. Bakayoko and kante are strong defensively so i dont see it as a wrong move. It will free some of our attackers of severe defensive duties.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why not beg drogba or anelka? Abi....e get any particular or special thing wey Costa do for cfc wey striker never do before?

Costa can go kill himself,we are cfc and we will not just survive but we are going to do better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
airmark:

We will rather use invisible 9, with your hidden hazard cheesy

The 2 left legged hidden Hazard, any time he plays 9 its always doom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
diggz:

Why not beg drogba or anelka? Abi....e get any particular or special thing wey Costa do for cfc wey striker never do before?

Costa can go kill himself,we are cfc and we will not just survive but we are going to do better.

Na by mouth? Make una do quick sell Costa jare so that we in Europe can begin celebrate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by illswift(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na by mouth? Make una do quick sell Costa jare so that we in Europe can begin celebrate
How many CL goals has the said Costa scored sef. Hasn't been prolific in Europe for Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

The 2 left legged hidden Hazard, any time he plays 9 its always doom

Yes doom for the opponents. He used left leg to dribble lahm, boathand and scored neuer that year abi?

diggz:

If you are in conte shoes, what will you do with batshuayi and morata?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
airmark:

If you are in conte shoes, what will you do with batshuayi and morata?

I don't get your qxn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
airmark:

Yes doom for the opponents. He used left leg to dribble lahm, boathand and scored neuer that year abi?

When he played as the 9, Chelsea failed to make it from the group stage and he was one of the worst performers of the night

I take God beg una play Hazard as false 9 make we see scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Musonda is a beauty but I feel he would be better playing on the left side allowing him to cut inside on his stronger right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
So Morata was softer than powderpuff?

Nothing I hate more than 6ft 2inch striker who is softer than woman's tïtties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) ... (19539) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.