Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,530 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858967 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DarkRebel69: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Neymar was the "future" of barca, but the barca team even though they pride themselves in homegrown talent or better still academic graduate, they have been hopeless in that regard for years now. Not 1 single star from their so called famous academy to replace Neymar.

I mean there should be some1 in @least Boga's level to step up and replace Neymar, if not Chelsea could just loan Boga to you, except you feel Messi isn't enough anymore that you still need Coutinho

I still prefer home-bred players. Machiavelli in The Prince touched on dangers of excess reliance on mercenaries in warfare. He must have been talking of turncoats like Neymar, people who do not fight for honour or glory but solely for the enrichment of their pockets. La Masia might be wide off the mark now, but it's only a matter of time, things shall be better.

Messi is very much capable than a million Neymars put together. Barça's fans are distraught not because we cannot do without Neymar, but because we've lost what we thought was set-in-stone replacement for Messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2017
airmark:

At this point i dont care about the amount again. Alonso looks weak when troubled by a sharp winger. Both offensively and defensively, sandro looks more solid to me.
His pace is another problem, the way he jogs whenever we are countered by opposing wingers is frustrating and again I believe using that 3-4-3 in Europe against the likes of Bayern, Madrid is Suicide
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
airmark:

He should join madrid, not barca, after winning ucl with us.

Psg wanted him out long ago, no problem. This is going to be a good buy, we discussed him here few weeks ago.
Aurier at rwb and sandro at lwb will be dope, if it happens. Morata will be forced to score goals.

U mean the crack head aurier. No be that guy dem say craze pass Costa?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2017
diggz:

If Conte dislikes Costa and still hugs him, if Aurier's attitude PSG comes with him to Chelsea, it might make Conte 'redrom' Aurier before the season ends..

But heard he is hard baller, better than sergi Roberto, danilo or whatever other options we could have for rwb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2017
diggz:

He is now a born-again player. Preaching good deeds in all the nooks and crannies of paris. Allow him to bring the gospel of change to london. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2017
airmark:

At this point i dont care about the amount again. Alonso looks weak when troubled by a sharp winger. Both offensively and defensively, sandro looks more solid to me.

cry angry sad

Chelsea haven't signed a true world class player since 2014 fabregas and Costa (Morata's case is still debatable) and those ain't looking to be in our first team this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2017
All this Barcelona fans that are crying, if we sell Hazard for £200m, it's to buy realistic replacements like O.Dembele £50m(Dortmund) and T.lemar £45m (Monaco) ... highest £100, then offer Juventus £80m- £90 for Dybala

Total £190m

Or
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2017
dopeJemi:

Morata has made your whole post a total fail, and to think you even mentioned Mikel

okay sir, bye
You can't even admit fact. Your club bought Chelsea reject #fact. Your club is not in anyway pissing on Madrid rather it is the other way round #fact. Only on this forum I hear such nonsense that your club is pissing on Madrid face when in reality they are been pissed on by elite clubs currently.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
pamcode:
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10972357/will-chelsea-retain-the-title

Quite a write up.

Ya, especially === I think they'll finish second and have a great Champions League campaign. I think they'll go the furthest in the competition out of the English side because they'll go away and get clean sheets. I'm not sure the other sides can do that. They're by far the most suited to the Champions League format.

Losing Costa is just bad and sad (but necessary), wishing Michy would step up and fill those shoes well.
But going trophy-less just to finish second in EL and make it to the finals of UCL isn't good enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Ya, especially === I think they'll finish second and have a great Champions League campaign. I think they'll go the furthest in the competition out of the English side because they'll go away and get clean sheets. I'm not sure the other sides can do that. They're by far the most suited to the Champions League format.

Losing Costa is just bad and sad (but necessary), wishing Michy would step up and fill those shoes well.
But going trophy-less just to finish second in EL and make it to the finals of UCL isn't good enough.
continue dey decieve urself...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nihilist:

That's a mad coup. I though he was going to sign for Sky like his cousin, considering that his audition was on either MNF or FNF, and he's appeared on sky programs like league of your own several times, also with his cousin.

BT should be able to drop Paul Scholes now - his punditry is as dull as himself. While they're at it, they should also ditch Michael Owen who is also mind numbingly dull.

Lampards punditry is intelligent and insightful, though not as good as Rio Ferdinand sha.

Ed Chamberlain and Neville remains the best combo. Monday Night Football was a bang because of the duo.

I'll be looking forward to what Lamps have in stock. He was a consummate professional, i expect to see that in the studio. Rio is good, just good. Man exudes confidence, poise and knowledge of the game when doing his thing.
On the other hand, Scholes and Owen are arguably the worst British pundits i have seen in a long time. Carragher was on that list too, well not until he stopped sipping whiskey. He is making much sense lately as a columnist.

For the other two, I see them in terms that emblematize both incompetency and plagiarism. I am yet to see either of them make a shrewd assertion in my months of following them. Has it got anything to do with their heights?

Not to mention that they have also assumed the roles of punters by specializing on football predictions only. Baba Ijebu could be these guys end game, but they just don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
If Hazard has any ambition, he should leave.

He can't be wasting his peak on Cahill,Alonso,Willian and co when Messi and Suarez dey wait

In almost the same number of games,Pedro scored 5 goals less than Neymar,I believe Hazard can do very well

Playing and training with Messi and Suarez will only help sharpen his mentality

The best time is now!!
We Chelsea fans will still be here supporting our club

If Eden was my brother this is what I would have told him....He deserves better

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
BlueAngel444:

cry angry sad

Chelsea haven't signed a true world class player since 2014 fabregas and Costa (Morata's case is still debatable) and those ain't looking to be in our first team this season
how do you people define world class? Before Costa came to Chelsea was he even world class?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
lordfalcao:
how do you people define world class? Before Costa came to Chelsea was he even world class?
No,he was Atletico class

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/40827104

This boy funny sha....you are sad because people think you moved bcuz of money grin

Why not say the truth and let them be ashamed of themselves.

Me go gladly scream YES!!! to that qxn if I can earn 10,000pounds a month.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
lordfalcao:
No, he was Enyimba class.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar ; I was never motivated by money
Me;

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
lordfalcao:

Ha beg give me space make i faint
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Neymar ; I was never motivated by money

Me;

Shut Up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar's deal changes everything.
By this time next year, players like danilo will cost 80 million.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
So Anthony Joshua was phucking Amir Khan's wife?

John Terry must hear of this!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Neymar's deal changes everything.

By this time next year, players like danilo will cost 80 million.
As In ehn.
Youth team players will suddenly be going for 40mil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ibime:
So Anthony Joshua was phucking Amir Khan's wife?

John Terry must hear of this!

As in the shït is popping off. grin

She con even save Femi name as 'Ghost'

Somebody's been watching Power

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
You guys are warned ooh...... Wetin man city go take people eye see this Season ehnn your eyes have not seen and ur mouth can not say it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Conte says Eden Hazard is very happy to stay at Chelsea and start his season with us when he has recovered from injury. #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Coming for your wife

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
raumdeuter:
Coming for your wife

That's the look

The 'Go ahead - Call the cops look'

Any other boxers outchea can either get the upper cut or get their wives smashed.

Femi stay winning all the time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
This Joshua go don widen that small girl's toskis. lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Your competition is often closer than you imagine. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Femi can have my leftover - Amir khan. Fury will definitely talk about this later.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Incase you ever wondered why they call it MAN UNITED!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.