Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,494 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858707 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:48am On Aug 06, 2017
lordfalcao:
now I know you're a comedian..
When valverad was asked about neymar he said earlier neymar won't be leaving, did it stop neymar from leaving??

Did allegri stop pogba from moving, did spaletti stop higuain from moving? There are countless of transfers where a coach said a certain player won't be sold yet he was sold. If Chelsea tomorrow throw an 80M bid for Sandro tomorrow can allegro stop the board (juventus ) decision to sell?

A coach has no right to say a player won't leave a club, it is the club that can decide whether to sell a player or to keep him despite all bids coming for him. Is this something very hard to understand??
I believe Conte's authority or the board's backing is what is in question here,so those examples don't count

Those managers where confident enough to say "NO" because they know what the board is thinking, because they have their backing and support
Even Juventus president said Pogba won't leave Juventus, it is all a game.
Managers don't one out and say he is leaving even when they know it is possible because that gives the club more bargaining power.

Conte can't even say "NO", he could have said " NO" but he didn't intentionally..... Na coded message

If I ask you where your wife is,you telling me "I don't know" gives a different impression compared to " She is in Church "
Whether she is in Quilox or with another man,at least you have an idea of where you think she is because she told you

Conte is not confident enough to say Hazard is not leaving, this is not Cahill ooooooo,we are talking about our best player here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2017
It's funny people like trash a lot, you see a manager like conte that gives a face value honesty about how he feels to his players, club and press and you're judging him based on his personal opinion because you like sucking the balls of those arrogant cocky managers that feed you bull.sh.it in form of pretentious confidence.

he said Hazard is happy and is staying, but it's not his final decision. You didn't see that, does he own hazard? Press can propagate crap just to sell and your here bit.ching yourselves about it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Sorry for your sorrowful self

I don't know why you always have the need to insult people here unnecessarily. Yet....you wonder why people avoid you like a plague.

I simply made my opinion known on bale which you called a Sunday morning lie thereby calling me a liar indirectly, then later went ahead to admit bale is injury prone. So in your dictionary being always injured is not related to being injury prone,right? Like I said earlier, I am so sorry I ever quoted you and I mean it.

Meanwhile, you really need to respect yourself and be civil. Not every convo should end with exchange of words even when you don't agree with the other person's opinion.

#respectyourself.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2017
lordfalcao:
signing bale is a waste of resources that can improve two positions in the squad, he should stay in Madrid and decay abeg..

shocked see decay constant grin... my own is, Chelsea should sign a superstar world class player.

I would prefer Alexis Sanchez even for £60m than bale

O.Dembele is going to barca, Chelsea ain't signing Mbappe... who else, others are average players hyped by the inflated market.

So why not buy bale for his true value in an inflated market (he still has a contract till 2021 or so)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2017
bigkesh:

I believe Conte's authority or the board's backing is what is in question here,so those examples don't count

Those managers where confident enough to say "NO" because they know what the board is thinking, because they have their backing and support
Even Juventus president said Pogba won't leave Juventus, it is all a game.
Managers don't one out and say he is leaving even when they know it is possible because that gives the club more bargaining power.

Conte can't even say "NO", he could have said " NO" but he didn't intentionally..... Na coded message

If I ask you where your wife is,you telling me "I don't know" gives a different impression compared to " She is in Church "
Whether she is in Quilox or with another man,at least you have an idea of where you think she is because she told you

Conte is not confident enough to say Hazard is not leaving, this is not Cahill ooooooo,we are talking about our best player here.
this has been Conte's way of answering questions. Conte is a sneaky, cunny man who knows how to dodge questions asked by press who are looking for a way to pick red flags on his words. I am surprised up till you don't know that conte hardly give direct answers to the press.

Whether conte says " yes hazard is not leaving " or conte says " the decision is for the club will never change anything if Madrid drop like 200M and the club is willing to sell. Below is what conte said when asked about hazard been neymar's replacement.

“It's a difficult topic. He's one of the best players in the world. They finish their career in the same team or they decide to change. We must be ready to accept this amount of money. You must be ready to spend £40m or £50m for a normal player. If you want to buy a top player you must be ready to spend this money. It's a difficult topic. It's an impressive amount of money.” emphasis at the bolded"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Sorry for your sorrowful self

Uncle diggz, I come in peace

tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2017
diggz:

Bros na kesh dey correct for here. I even think you have been misreading keshs post and position too.

From the post you quoted, conte said he can always make is opinion known to the club however, the club will make the final decision.

Again...

Conte gives opinion.

Club makes the final decision.

Lordfalcao is 100% right. Like it or not, the club has the final decision, and nowadays, the players too. Conte can't stop Hazard leaving if the club decide to sell him, the highest thing he'll do is to resign in protest. He's an employee of the club. Same way the club can't stop Hazard from leaving if the buyout cause is paid and the player officially submits a transfer request. The Neymar saga should show you that players weild huge powers.

The only problem here is that Conte is too TRUTHFUL or should I say, too BLUNT when questions are asked of him sometimes. For example, Klopp is saying Coutinho is going nowhere even though he knows deep in his heart he can leave depending on the circumstances. Ferguson once famously said he wouldn't sell that mob (Madrid) a virus, but later sold Ororo to them.

What Conte should be saying in this Hazard's scenario is refusing bluntly to suggestions that Hazard could leave. Being defiant that Hazard wouldn't leave for any reason, even though he knows it's possible. Coaches do it all the time, even if they end up selling that player, everyone would understand. Conte's words encourages clubs to target Hazard easily.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2017
diggz:

I don't know why you always have the need to insult people here unnecessarily. Yet....you wonder why people avoid you like a plague.

I simply made my opinion known on bale which you called a Sunday morning lie thereby calling me a liar indirectly, then later went ahead to admit bale is injury prone. So in your dictionary being always injured is not related to being injury prone,right? Like I said earlier, I am so sorry I ever quoted you and I mean it.

Meanwhile, you really need to respect yourself and be civil. Not every convo should end with exchange of words even when you don't agree with the other person's opinion.

#respectyourself.

Am not jus going to change your diaper cause you cry like a baby. You're jus feeling too proud, so what you made a mistake but irritating you can't man up to it and walking away like your some boss with sh..it stain, yet defending yourself while undermining others likes it chocolate. I gave you the respect you deserved. If you go around like other di.ck heads like you can treat people like trash with your silliness then you deserve to get flushed down the toilet..

Take a page in humility cause I won't respect your stupidity; I type has for as a times, and i've bit.chhed about being corrected. Replying you is cause I respect you.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2017
bigkesh:
Conte on the manager having less power regarding transfers: "It is something I am learning in England.“ [Telegraph]

Conte: "I can have my opinion, then it is for the club. The final decision is always for the club.“ [Telegraph]

Strong headed people will still not agree

Conte dey vex this summer. I hope foul mood won't be transmitted to players like JM in 2015 after clashes with board over transfers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Am not jus going to change your diaper cause you cry like a baby. You're jus feeling too proud, so what you made a mistake but irritating you can't man up to it and walking away like your some boss with sh..it stain, yet defending yourself while undermining others likes it chocolate. I gave you the respect you deserved. If you go around like other di.ck heads like you can treat people like trash with your silliness then you deserve to get flushed down the toilet..

Take a page in humility cause I won't respect your stupidity; I type has for as a times, and i've bit.chhed about being corrected. Replying you is cause I respect you.

Uncle diggz

DHL at your doorstep to deliver a mail

Kindly sign here ..............................................
Then sign here ................................................
And here ..........................................................

Thank you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:

I don't usually do this, but when you've two unreplied mails needing urgent attention, then it's a caring gesture to call the owner of the mails' attention to them.

Diggz, abeg these mails too hot. Come sign make I deliver them to you. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2017
sinizia:

Lordfalcao is 100% right. Like it or not, the club has the final decision, and nowadays, the players too. Conte can't stop Hazard leaving if the club decide to sell him, the highest thing he'll do is to resign in protest. He's an employee of the club. Same way the club can't stop Hazard from leaving if the buyout cause is paid and the player officially submits a transfer request. The Neymar saga should show you that players weild huge powers.

The only problem here is that Conte is too TRUTHFUL or should I say, too BLUNT when questions are asked of him sometimes. For example, Klopp is saying Coutinho is going nowhere even though he knows deep in his heart he can leave depending on the circumstances. Ferguson once famously said he wouldn't sell that mob (Madrid) a virus, but later sold Ororo to them.

What Conte should be saying in this Hazard's scenario is refusing bluntly to suggestions that Hazard could leave. Being defiant that Hazard would leave for any reason, even though he knows it's possible. Coaches do it all the time, even if they end up selling that player, everyone would understand. Conte's words encourages clubs to target Hazard easily.
You are right.. Conte allow his emotion to take over him hence his irrational speech and decision making forgetting that football is majorly business to the Club and players, medias are there for propaganda while the fans get emotional too over what the media sold to them and starts endless debate till it fade out. Beauty of football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2017
Prediction for today's match

Gayners 2 - 1 Chelshit

Your woes start from today!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:

In bale you have a player that can change the tide of a game with a moments magic. Instead of just playing and trying all through the game... in Juve vs Madrid, Ronaldo was the magic, barca vs PSG Neymar.

Bale has been that for Wales and tottenham, we should see this an opportunity not just to rub it in manU's face, but to have a player of immense quality, global standard, a winner that brings prestige to the club and a British favorite player.

Just look at Robben and Van Persie, injuries will pass away but the glory will come some day
You won't be rubbing anything anywhere because we're not after bale.
I hope you buy him sha. he needs a fresh start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2017
sinizia:

What Conte should be saying in this Hazard's scenario is refusing bluntly to suggestions that Hazard could leave. Being defiant that Hazard would leave for any reason, even though he knows it's possible. Coaches do it all the time, even if they end up selling that player, everyone would understand. Conte's words encourages clubs to target Hazard easily.

I totally agree with your post bro ,however I think you missed the origin of the Convo.

We all on seem to have a clear disagreement on who is in charge of transfers dealings in the club. I for one,blamed emenalo for poor transfer dealings in the past but, have since choosen to be neutral on the said subject bcuz I no longer sure who is in charge or not. Some guys here still share the opinion that emenalo and the board are in charge while some like lordfalcao don't.

Now from my understanding kesh feels the club is not doing enough aspa supporting the coach when it comes to transfer, while lordfalcao thinks otherwise.

From the post I reacted to in support of keshs position it clearly shows who is charge of club transfer and the fact that conte is unhappy with the way our transfer is being handle. He has made it clear enough from various quotes that he is not in charge of transfers and he is not satisfied with the players with him going into the season.

I hope you get why I said kesh was right now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2017
hensben:
You are right.. Conte allow his emotion to take over him hence his irrational speech and decision making forgetting that football is majorly business to the Club and players, medias are there for propaganda while the fans get emotional too over what the media sold to them and starts endless debating till it fade out. Beauty of football.

It's obvious Conte needs more players to put a quality fight on all fronts this coming season, and the club not getting him more players is reducing his confidence as he tries to avoid Chelsea having another calamitous season after a title-winning one. While he's right to complain, he'd try not allow his player get poached especially with Barca having enough money to strike. Losing his best player in addition with lesser squad depth is a disaster waiting to happen.

When the likes of Ferguson kept boasting that they won't sell their best player, they're simply trying to discourage the buyers to back off and to try their lucks in seeing if they can keep their stars, not that they didn't know their stars can choose to leave on certain circumstances. Conte should be bold in declaring that Hazard won't leave before he even encourages Hazard to force a move. He'd learn from Wenger on Sanchez's matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2017
diggz:

I totally agree with your post bro however, I think is you missed the origin of the Convo.

We all on seem to have a clear disagreement on who is in charge of transfers dealings in the club. I for one,blamed emenalo for poor transfer dealings in the past but, have since choosen to be neutral on the said subject bcuz I no longer sure who is in charge or not. Some guys here still share the opinion that emenalo and the board are in charge while some like lordfalcao don't.

Now from my understanding kesh feels the club is not doing enough aspa supporting the coach when it comes to transfer, while lordfalcao thinks otherwise.

From the post I reacted to in support of keshs position it clearly shows who is charge of club transfer and the fact that conte is unhappy with the way our transfer is being handle. He has made it clear enough from various quotes that he is not in charge of transfers and he is not satisfied with the players with him going into the season.

I hope you get why I said kesh was right now?

You're right, I feel the same way as well from Conte's recent interviews. I gerrit now.

Plus I feel the club is not trying to support Conte as he much as he wants, though i can't say for sure what goes on behind the scene. I say this because in Mourinho's case, when he said he wanted more, he acknowledged that Woodward was trying his best to get him those he wanted. But Conte when saying he needs more signing is not in anyway suggesting the club is trying their best to get him more players. Unless the club are trying but Conte doesn't want to reveal it, I feel he's not confident of the way the club is handling their transfer business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Am not jus going to change your diaper cause you cry like a baby. You're jus feeling too proud, so what you made a mistake but irritating you can't man up to it and walking away like your some boss with _shit stain, yet defending yourself while undermining others likes it chocolate. I gave you the respect you deserved. If you go around like other _dick heads like you can treat people like trash with your silliness then you deserve to get flushed down the toilet..

Take a page in humility cause I won't respect your stupidity

grin grin grin

Ol boy? No be diggz mail I dey see for my inbox so?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Can you prove bale wasn't struggling with injuries in England? If you can please do, I am waiting.

You may want to consider refraining from throwing your senseless ill-mannered babbles my way bcuz I treat the fvcks of ediots proper and yours wont be different. If you are a failed artist in real life, cfc thread is not were you practice your baby rhythms and I am definitely not one to embrace you with your steeewpidity.

If you choose to prove bale was never injury prone in England, I will gladly except when I see the proof and will rest my case. However,if you choose to continue with your senseless rants and babbles, then we will have to see were it will take you, won't we?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Knock knock !

NL EXPRESS at your doorstep Mr Diggz .

We got a diaper delivery for you sir!

Sign here sir,

Signature.................. Date...................

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2017
sinizia:

You're right, I feel the same way as well from Conte's recent interviews. I gerrit now.

Plus I feel the club is not trying to support Conte as he much as he wants, though i can't say for sure what goes on behind the scene. I say this because in Mourinho's case, when he said he wanted more, he acknowledged that Woodward was trying his best to get him those he wanted. But Conte when saying he needs more signing is not in anyway suggesting the club is trying their best to get him more players. Unless the club are trying but Conte doesn't want to reveal it, I feel he's not confident of the way the club is handling their transfer business.

Exactly....you have gotten it now bro and that is the point lordfalcao is refusing to accept.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Mr Diggz how come you have conflicting delivery of the same package from our express channels?

shocked

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2017
hensben:
You are right.. Conte allow his emotion to take over him hence his irrational speech and decision making forgetting that football is majorly business to the Club and players, medias are there for propaganda while the fans get emotional too over what the media sold to them and starts endless debating till it fade out. Beauty of football.

-seconded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Mr larride,oga siniza, don funlord and my boi elrony( tongue).....I can see una dey the Lord's work and it marvelous in my eye cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2017
elrony:
Mr Diggz how come you have conflicting delivery of the same package from our express channels?

shocked

Lol....which conflicting package?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2017
elrony:

shocked

Crase man! Make una no kill me with laff this morning abeg grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2017
diggz:

Can you prove bale wasn't struggling with injuries in England? If you can please do, I am waiting.

You may want to consider refraining from throwing your senseless ill-mannered babbles my way bcuz I treat the fvcks of ediots proper and yours wont be different. If you are a failed artist in real life, cfc thread is not were you practice your baby rhythms and I am definitely not one to embrace you with your steeewpidity.

If you choose to prove bale was never injury prone in England, I will gladly except when I see the proof and will rest my case. However,if you choose to continue with your senseless rants and babbles, then we will have to see were it will take you, won't we?

Forgive me, my apologies, lemme be the mature one to extend my hand of....

Wait first

QED
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2017
diggz:

Am not a Rapper oh shocked grin... well Science didn't offer much english courses sha..

Anyway what am I proving, sir this question is without bases... YOU SAID, "ALWAYS"

Did you mean sanitary pad undecided, cause am not getting your point.

Is saying you're always foolish the same as that you're prone to foolishness ?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Forgive me, my apologies, lemme be the mature one to extend my hand of....

Wait first

QED

Madam I need you to show me bale wasn't injury prone in England and fvck being matured or extending Ur hands.....whatever that means to you, I don't give a fvck. Show me proof.... I am waiting. If you can't show me any proof which made you throw those senseless rants my way then you and I are going to have serious issues here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2017
Dey is game today oh, and we are not even duscussing about it, hmmmmmm

If we lose now, d bashing go start, conte should hav not play dis or play dat

Everybody keep mute now, but will become pro analysts wen d mata go d other room

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Am not a Rapper oh shocked grin... well Science didn't offer much english courses sha..

Anyway what am I proving, sir this question is without bases... YOU SAID, "ALWAYS"

Did you mean sanitary pad undecided, cause am not getting your point.

Is saying you're always foolish the same as that you're prone to foolishness ?

I saw what you did there, sending a letter bomb to Diggz but disguising it as a question love letter. Be very assured that we the NL Squad for Bomb Detection can sniff out the faintest of mails smells and deliver them as at when due to intended targets.

Brother Diggz, ekaro o. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
diggz:

Madam I need you to show me bale wasn't injury prone in England and fvck being matured or extending Ur hands.....whatever that means to you, I don't give a fvck. Show me proof.... I am waiting. If you can't show me any proof which made you throw those senseless rants my way then you and I are going to have serious issues here.

K

(1) (2) (3) ... (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), Ijustwantto and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.