Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,460 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858595 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

The FA cup wey Hidden play wetin happen? Did Chelsea win?

I knew it, understanding isn't your forte.

Hazard played or not, you must sha look for a way to blame him for our loss. Even on his sick bed, u are still blaming the man grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
airmark:

They will soon blame willian for not giving him a perfect pass, or not ready for it, despite being the one who called for it. They saw people like us who criticized the morata deal as haters or fools.

[img]https:///media/8-06-2017/5C5s3e.gif[/img]

grin Mr man let us cool down, messi or CR7 may also miss that grin, BTW shots off target and shot on goal always out-number goals scored, let's give him chance he may the next drogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
timbros:

Sorry I for got he should have scored a hat trick in those 15 minutes. My bad.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
It's too early guys. Make una take am easy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
When Lukaku takes on Madrid on Tuesday, let's pray he flops so that Morata can have a break at least before the season starts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Leyqute:

Nobody paid 60 mullion for pedro

Plus pedro forced Cech into one fantastic save.
So one shot hit directly at the keeper in 82 minutes and make us ignore the fact that Pedro was horrible today and played like a headless chicken?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is all bad belle. No one else on the pitch today had Morata's first touch. It is a thing of beauty to behold.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
70 million for the accant eH! !!!... gnashing of teeth and wailing for ya body!!! grin grin grin

First touch fall on you!!!!... NOrata fall on you!!

Perez fall on you!!!! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Conte trying really hard to avoid a "Mourinho season".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Godstraight:
so because we paid 60m for him he should score every pk,he should determine the match he only played 15 minutes,13 which he played with 9 men?pls I know you are trolling but do it with sense

O ti gba penalty lo throw-in.

Gba. Ko. Je

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVDmkCJrptI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
timbros:

And that gave him the right to lunge into El Neny like that? Even when Kante was shielding him comfortably?

Nope.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wait! Did Morata watch small doctor's Penarity b4 taking that spot kick?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nihilist please can we now write down the names of those who wanted first touch ahead of jambody?

God knows I will take 1jambody drogba over 1million first touch Torres.

I just dey hope this won't be a repeat of some seasons ago when we will start seeing positives in morata keeping shape,having fantastic first touch etc but not finding the net?

Cc nateevs,lordfalcao,hensben, and co.......

Nihilist abeg help me with the names of the rest first touch supporters pls....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Conte not happy with emenalo and Co.. or is it the loss that's annoying him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
diggz:
Nihilist please can we now write down the names of those who wanted first touch ahead of jambody?

God knows I will take 1jambody drogba over 1million first touch Torres.

I just dey hope this won't be a repeat of some seasons ago when we will start seeing positives in morata keeping shape,having fantastic first touch etc but not finding the net?

Cc nateevs,lordfalcao,hensben, and co.......

Nihilist abeg help me with the names of the rest first touch supporters pls....

I dont know who they are o.

I never saw anything.

Ask oga nateevs or timbros. They might know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nihilist:

I dont know who they are o.

I never saw anything.

Ask oga nateevs or timbros. They might know

I saw what you did there cheesy

How can I forget oga timbros? Anyways, I dey wait for end of season before I start with morata proper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Segadem:
grin Mr man let us cool down, messi or CR7 may also miss that grin, BTW shots off target and shot on goal always out-number goals scored, let's give him chance he may the next drogba

You must be a brother in the lord, to expect a water to turn wine in the absence of christ. This guy is a goal-shy striker, dont expect 20 goals from him in epl as a starter. He can't do more than his ability.
Meanwhile, i only posted that gif when someone said he wasn't given any chance to score. Drogba had only one chance against bayern and he buried it, the rest is history. If he had scored that goal, i know some people would have mentioned me in their posts.
Fact is, we are going into the season without a reliable point man.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
What's happening here is just a phase, we had same scenario last season when we paid mega bucks for Pogba, some section of our fan base were against the price thus turned against the player for just about the whole season just cos the club didn't sign their preferred alternative (s) so it's only normal that folks here will tow same path but as the season progresses, it will dawn on all of you that Morata is here to stay and the sooner y'all realize that and support him, the better...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
raumdeuter:
What happened to your other players, why was Cortouis playing penalty

Morata ti gbe penalty lo throwing

Ye ma sun, Gba ko je

Gbe gbe ri gbe gbe gbe

gbe gbe re gbe gbe gbe

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
My Blue brothers there is only one other question that has been pricking my conscience apart from the debate on whether Morufu was bought for his first touch or his second touch.
The question is " Was Morufu a Conte signing or an Emenalo signing?" This question has been weighing heavily on my mind. Thanks brothers as you answer this critical question.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
airmark:

Some of us who followed real madrid last season, knew the goals per minute nonsense being bandied up and down, was a ruse. Even in laliga, some spineless defenders still bullied him in some games.
A friend called me after the match and asked me what made morata slip when he attacked willian's pass, i just cut the call. This same person argued with me before, that morata was strong and would replace costa easily.
Let's see how conte will manage the situation we've found ourselves.

This is one chance, ki Olorun gba wa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
The scapegoating on this thread is unprecedented. While I am not absolving Morata or Fab, I think having a player who barely played 15 mins shoulder the burden of a loss is illogical. Chelsea struggled throughout the game, and Arsenal capitalized on the space especially in the middle of the park. The equalizer, and subsequent victory only justified Arsenal's impressive performance.

Conte should have started Morata irrespective of his fitness level and then take him off after the 70th minute. For a player with his price tag he desperately needs confidence and only play time would provide that. Batty played for 70 mins without any meaningful contribution.

I am not a Morata fan, however, I think it's unjust to scapegoat him.

Finally, and more importantly, Conte must improve his interpersonal relationship, especially during press conferences. Calling out the fitness level of a new signing from another league, with a heavy price tag only puts more pressure on the player and creates a bias against the player even before the start of the season.

COYG.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
afrodoc2:
My Blue brothers there is only one other question that has been pricking my conscience apart from the debate on whether Morufu was bought for his first touch or his second touch.
The question is " Was Morufu a Conte signing or an Emenalo signing?" This question has been weighing heavily on my mind. Thanks brothers as you answer this critical question.

Which kind wicked doctor be this one ntori olorun?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin

Ol boy I sabi one guy wey dey sell "1st touch impotency" medicine for knightsbridge! No worry I don see wetin airmark dey talk... leave am to dey hate like pdp....I go give you my guy number!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
diggz:

Which kind wicked doctor be this one ntori olorun?

Someone just whispered to me that your first touch artist is too effeminate to be called morufu.
I think we have to call him Morufat.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

Someone just whispered to me that your first touch artist is too effeminate to be called morufu.
I think we have to call him Morufat.

cry cry cry cry bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy

I swear na native doctor you suppose be,such wickedness cheesy cheesy

Morufat....choiiiiiiii shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
airmark:

You must be a brother in the lord, to expect a water to turn wine in the absence of christ.
grin grin grin

This guy is a goal-shy striker, dont expect 20 goals from him in epl as a starter. He can't do more than his ability.
Meanwhile, i only posted that gif when someone said he wasn't given any chance to score. Drogba had only one chance against bayern and he buried it, the rest is history. If he had scored that goal, i know some people would have mentioned me in their posts.
Fact is, we are going into the season without a reliable point man.
yeah I agree with u to some extent, not all shot at goal result to goal and I'm happy that we lost, it is a blessing in disguise, Chelsea board will now realise that if we want to defend our title and do well in Europe then they need to heed to Conte idea about more signings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
They are looking for Lukaku's first touch, we are looking for Morata's first goal. (Twitter)

#GbenGbenGben

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
agrovick:

This is one chance, ki Olorun gba wa

That's how we were waiting for torres to hit it, until we sent him packing finally. At least we were fortunate to still have drogba at that time. Now who do we have as the other striker? Batshuayi ? We are in for a long hike and conte knows it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Actually, it's not too late for Morata to join the Vitese loan bandwagon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by veekid(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
That awkward moment when you realise that Kolasinac joined Arsenal for free to score goals and Morata joined Chelsea for 70M to lose penalties

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, Astrid4(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.