Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10945698 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) ... (19691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

And they were naive to aguero Costa and Alexis.

A striker was substituted almost at the end after a goal and an assist

That description Morata gave sounds like Romanus Orjinta in his hey days

Those listed are rugged players, costa's head is as big as yours. Alexis and aguero are stronger, they played more minutes than morata before they left spain. Don't compare them with morata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SetrakusRa(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
donjazet:
The argument over the title favourites shouldn't be between Chelsea and Manchester United fans rather between man-city and man-united fans.

Pep Guardiola has spent over 450 million pounds in the last 2 seasons and has a squad and depth that should win 95% of their matches. On the other hand, history suggests Mourinho should win the league. In his past 4 teams, his modus operandi has always been to use the first year to study his team comprehensively, then subsequently address the team's weaknesses and then win the league in a grandeur.

On Chelsea's chances, we certainly are in the running for the title. The only problem is the fact that there would be a lot of tinkering with the team to know which is best for the team, which midfield pairing would be the best, whether cahill continues or is relegated to the bench and so on. And the the new signings would need a little bit of time to blend. But an irrefutable fact is that we have a team good enough to win the league but it must be noted that we are not the favourites.

thank you sir.. But..

ManCity has dropped lots of players and bought in many too.. If there is any team that needs "tinkering" to know whats best for the team, it's certainly Pep's City..

Mou's second season wetin? That doesn't hold water. They should handover the title to him already then.. Opponents won't dash Utd 3pts by remembering Mou's 2nd season curse.

Chelsea has equally replaced all the players they sold (Matic - Bakayoko, Terry - Rúdiger, Costa - Morata, Begovic - Caballero) with extra options in Zappacosta and Drinkwater.. There's no need for tinkering to find their best team, they know them already. Conte's EPL winning team has been upgraded with more money than Mou's 6th placed squad..

No excuses here, Chelsea are favorites.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
SetrakusRa:

thank you sir.. But..

ManCity has dropped lots of players and bought in many too.. If there is any team that needs "tinkering" to know whats best for the team, it's certainly Pep's City..

Mou's second season wetin? That doesn't hold water. They should handover the title to him already then.. Opponents won't dash Utd 3pts by remembering Mou's 2nd season curse.

Chelsea has equally replaced all the players they sold (Matic - Bakayoko, Terry - Rúdiger, Costa - Morata, Begovic - Caballero) with extra options in Zappacosta and Drinkwater.. There's no need for tinkering to find their best team, they know them already. Conte's EPL winning team has been upgraded with more money than Mou's 6th placed squad..

No excuses here, Chelsea are favorites.

We accept....Thank you sir. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SetrakusRa(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
diggz:

We accept....Thank you sir. grin

grin grin grin Una must win am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
SetrakusRa:

grin grin grin Una must win am

No wahala....we will.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
PietroRico:
shekpites ehn

Scummy, everything your fellow scummies have been saying is the truth, isn't it?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Scummy, everything your fellow scummies have been saying is the truth, isn't it?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
See as Chelsea & ManU dey reject EPL favourite grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

some someone lies and instead of busting the lie on the spot, you react by adding your own lie

Shekpites ehn

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nihilist could u kindly run a simulation.
Chelsea's worst eleven against the remaining EPL games and UCL matches

The worst eleven should be

Willy/Eduarado

Andreas, Cahill, Rudiger

Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Kenedy

Musonda, batshuayi, pedro/willian

There's a bet they won't win 40%(@least) of the matches.

There isn't FM available here (only PES and FiFA)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Griffon:

Nice to know dawg. Abadie?

The nkwobi I chop for una side yesterday still dey worry my belle. I need another plate from you as compensation.
Idiokho sir. grin

You ate that nkwobi with a compromised heart, next time, eat it with a clean heart. One that is not thinking of 'gbenshing' afterwards grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Diggz,
Please come and retrieve that hensbrain and keep him here where his stupidity can be contained.

He said Chalobah was more involved than Terry in your title win last season.

Folks put up numbers to debunk that claim but he is still going on.

Worst still, some folks liked his post.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
PietroRico:
some someone lies and instead of busting the lie on the spot, you react by adding your own lie

Shekpites ehn

Lol, Oga free me.

because Conte said so doesn't necessarily mean he meant it. grin grin grin

Scummy, I don't expect u to know that anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

Samanja Matic at it again. He has the agility of a DAF truck.
How can you be following offside instruction with such slave-like obedience when you see an opponent running into your box from deep? cheesy

If Cheslea is not careful and do not get a proper partner for Kante he will be exhausted and on fumes by mid next season. This yanmayanma Matic no be am at all.

Yamayama Matic is urs to deal with now. Una wailings remain small.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nigeria won cameroon 4-0 and moses and Mike played surprisingly well grin.

But then...

Yes England won but how come DRINKWATER isn't in England squad, is he injured?

I know English midfielders are average (including the overhyped Henderson forming Gerard at liverpool) so why isn't Southgate using Drinkwater? (I know he is average but he has some amazing stats and is somehow underrated)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Yamayama Matic is urs to deal with now. Una wailings remain small.

I do believe if am not mistaking ManU fans celebrate Matic as if he is the best thing since slice bread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
BlueAngel444:

I do believe if am not mistaking ManU fans celebrate Matic as if he is the best thing since slice bread

Doki posted that in May, when Matic was still our player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thecassanova:

The clearest favourites are man City but Pep usually seems confused. I mean with the kind of attacking force he posses why bother about sanchez. I wouldn't have been surprised if manU were going for sanchez to play LW for them but not city.

With all the players pep has he is acting like a blind man looking for something clearly in his front

I was hoping he got sanchez so that next window Chelsea sign Augero
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Doki posted that in May, when Matic was still our player.

Pls don't tell him he's one of those manU fans that care so much about Chelsea undecided as a distraction to the failures of Manchester united
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
hoopLA:
Diggz,
Please come and retrieve that hensbrain and keep him here where his stupidity can be contained.

He said Chalobah was more involved than Terry in your title win last season.

Folks put up numbers to debunk that claim but he is still going on.

Worst still, some folks liked his post.

grin grin hoopLA pls let me hustle for my ram meat first.....I will attend to your request later grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
sinizia:

If you don't mind, I'd love to read your cogent reasons for stating the above because I'm yet to get the logic behind these kinda assertions from people just after winning 2 below average teams & 1 average team.

What made us have the best squad?

The so-called "average" and "jambody" Lukaku with a poor first touch?

The so-called "Serbian bag of beans" that's doing practically nothing in the midfield while Lord Kante did all the work? The same Matic we United felt sad on reading just the rumors that we're interested in him? The much derided Matic that Chelsea fans couldn't wait to see out of Bridge?

Or the Lindeolf that hasn't made 2 out of our 3 matchday squad?

I'm yet to get what makes us title faves because it's not like we strengthened more than Chelsea or City.
United basically added to their squad. Other teams lost major players in their first team.

In terms of strength, experience, quality and numbers United has it ahead of others.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Pls don't tell him he's one of those manU fans that care so much about Chelsea undecided as a distraction to the failures of Manchester united

Well, unfortunately, na so we see am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
diggz:

grin grin hoopLA pls let me hustle for my ram meat first.....I will attend to your request later grin
Awaiting your action sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
My take on the players bought by UCL contenders, top 10 best deals Base on price bought, ability, last years's performance and value to the team

1. Bernard Silva £43m considering how important this player was to Monaco and how the market turned out to be. Best deal this 2017, providing pep more attacking threat, option and little excuses

2. Lukaku £90m argue this all you want, his market value is easily £70m, he is proven in the Epl with goals to show, he ticks many boxs for ManU and Mou their style of play and NEED for a CF

3. Federico bernadechi (incorrect spelling) £35m do Juventus need an attacking player, yes they do after using a CF as LWF in UCL finals last year. Considering the price and the players ability it's a sure steal

4. Bakayoko £40m, as consistent as Silva was and an impactful player in Monaco's team last season. Wasn't bought to fill any void but seems he is going to with the departure of matic. A dynamic player and 2016/2017 UCL team of the year player

5. Neymar, £198m, now this should be number 1 but he didn't go cheap yes a steal but a very expensive one that's redefining PSG and made a force in Europe. (only top teams sign top players irrespective of their cost)

6. Matic,£40m, easily a top ten candidate solve A LOT of issues for manU and will take them from top 6 to top 4 this season and hopeful UCL contenders

7. Morata, £70m, he does play like he has biscuit bones and will try to adjust to English 'rugby' defenders. Supposedly replacement of Costa who preferred being a brute than an intelligent striker as to communicate properly with English defenders. A serial winner with a magic first touch grin

8. Tolisso £40m, great signing but way down here because well Bayern don't really need him except for the departures of Alonso and Lahm he has Vidal and Thiago to complete with in CM role. Europa team of the year and an amazing assest to bayern

9. Salah, £45m, if not for the price he should be way up but an interesting signing anyway increasing the attacking threat of Liverpool greatly

10. Serge Aurier, £23m, deadline day deal. Yes he is nuts but he is one heck of a RB, considering that walker the man he is to replace left for £50m and with this crazy market. A sure steal if he performs based on his ability, stats and fill up the RB slot in Tottenham's defence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Spy360:

United basically added to their squad. Other teams lost major players in their first team.

In terms of strength, experience, quality and numbers United has it ahead of others.

Actually not in quality, yes quantity but not quality

Chelsea has better quality players than manU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
diggz:

Lol, they didn't bring it to your house
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Actually not in quality, yes quantity but not quality
Chelsea has better quality players than manU
can you prove this?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thecassanova:

u dhey mind dem, I don laugh tire, and I don tell dem, if dem no want dhey should kuku give Mr miser wenger grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
...ofcourse he rejected chelsea. He changed his mind and went back.

Maybe he wanted to leave it for january since he is injured and will be out for long.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fvck Barkley.... and fvck whoever tried to sign him too! Never wanted him anyways so I am very glad he didn't sign.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) ... (19691) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), iheanyi40(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.