Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10891002 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) ... (19669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2017
airmark:

Hbp because someone scores for my team. Idiocy in full glare.

Ogbeni you hated on me but see now na 3 goals I don get in 4 appearances! How many baba Belotti don plunder? Na that one awon goons mi dey refer to!

Now I repeat! You sure say the thing no dey pain you? cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
I know the people that wanted to kill rudiger before he kicked a ball, bigkesh called him ishan defender, diggz called him dodge, airmark called him sodje and djilobodgi 2.0. If they deny it, I will show proofs..

If you are happy a boi that blamed hazard for not doing ivanovic's work, is supporting you. You are on a long thing.

funlord:

Ogbeni you hated on me but see now na 3 goals I don get in 4 appearances! How many baba Belotti don plunder? Na that one awon goons mi dey refer to!

Now I repeat! You sure say the thing no dey pain you? cheesy

Mr morata i like you. The epl is there for you to continue rimming. Fvck lukaku. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2017
airmark:

Next time, don't feed readers with lies in order to paint someone bad or score cheap points on a faceless forum. You can't bring out any post where i stated that morata would flop in every match and now you are saying the summary is writing him off bla bla bla.

Did i ever state that morata would flop in every match as you specifically claimed below, yes or no?

That's sheer irresponsibility from you, you don't need to turn facts on its head to win arguments.
did you or did you not write morata and rudiger off? Claiming they are not suited for EPL and will struggle? Yes or no. If your answer is No I can employ some diggers to go fully on digging now..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
did you or did you not write morata and rudiger off? Claiming they are not suited for EPL and will struggle? Yes or no. If your answer is No I can employ some diggers to go fully on digging now..

Mr man, you don't answer a question by asking another question. Answer mine, i asked you first. You specifically claimed i stated that morata would flop in every match, did i state that, yes or no?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2017
airmark:

Mr man, you don't answer a question by asking another question. Answer mine, i asked you first. You specifically claimed i stated that morata would flop in every match, did i state that, yes or no?
it must not be in every match but you definitely said morata and rudiger will not do well in the EPL you definitely meant morata and rudiger will flop in Chelsea. If you deny it, I will bring proofs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
it must not be in every match but you definitely said morata and rudiger will not do well in the EPL you definitely meant morata and rudiger will flop in Chelsea. If you deny it, I will bring proofs

A simple 'No' shouldn't be hard to type bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2017
lalaboi:

Lol. Infact he mentioned keane as part of the list of defenders morata will struggle againt.

He has played against keane and scored sef.

Me i don taya to dey read about morata from airhead.

I will allow diggz, he set a 15 goals target for him and i am sure he is not as strongheaded as airhead. E nor one quickly leave im paddy alone for the anti morsta camp but i know deep down, he's feeling the boiy so far

Lala...pls I don't need a pass as regards morata. When the discourse started last year or so, we all had our preferred striker and the reason why we preferred a striker ahead of the rest.

Mind you...I preferred a player like lukaku who can guarantee me "GOALS" not first touch,not good link up play,not exquisite footie but "GOALS".

Now take a look at the post below;

natee...vs:

There is a reason why we are linked over an over with the likes Morata and Dembele (by the way, he was at SB on final day of the winter window. Brendan confirms this) and not Lukaku. Because just like I hinted mid-week, when it comes to team success in a playing strategy, the combined effect of having the appropriate player per position is greater than having one super scorer who potentially breaks down play.

Lukaku lacks the technical ability for tight corners and the explosiveness to press, receive balls in tight spaces, make one-twos with Hazards, Pedros, Kantes and move the ball into the opposition area in seconds. This is not Lukaku.

So while Morata and Dembele might be outscored by Lukaku in a kick and follow strategy, someone like Conte will not sacrifice fluidity in attack and continuity in play for a 20-goal-season Lukaku. If it comes to that, then the system will change altogether.

However, if we are to continue in this formation, Lukaku to Chelsea will not happen. It doesn't matter what Morata/Dembele have or don't have over Lukaku in goal scoring. It's what each player potentially brings to improving the system.

It's the same reason you have a high-volume assist-maker in Fabregas and people wonder why he doesn't play. Because the potential consequence of playing Fabregas is deemed greater than the advantage of high volume assist-making.

The system relies on multiple assist-makers/scorers, whose primary role is contributing 'technically' to its sustenance, continuity and improvement.

Baba natee/vs is not the only man here who believed a player like morata will come in to improve our general game play,that we will do less of kick and follow or cross and nod type of football but we will be seeing a player whose link up play is top-notch,a player with the first touch of a god and ability to ghost pass players that will make even suarez jealous.

My question to you is simple...do you think I and any other person who preferred another striker to morata will be unhappy he has been able to score in 3matches when all we wanted in the first place was a striker who could score goals? The answer is No! However, do we have a good reason not to be over the moon on his performance sofar? The answer is Yes!! He hasn't been able to do a single thing they said he would do asides the goals.

I find it funny when some people who don't want us to say "I told you so.... if or when he flops" will come here to chat bullocks over 3goals and 2assist like the season is not just starting.

Anyways.....no be today yansh dey 4 back!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2017
airmark:

Keane is only a unit in a 3-man defence that consists of two other washed up defenders. Sensible people knows his influence in that defence is not supreme in the setup. Kane scored twice against them today, on their homeground. That should tell you something but you are deaf and your brain can't process anything, just there for decoration.

I talk am, u forget it is d same Kane dat fail to score in his first 3 games dis season
Now d hype continues, be done score 2 now na to use am do analysis

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2017
A40:
Did you expect Morata to score in 3 of his first 4 games
because I have read most of your stewpid quotes about Morata before he joined Chelsea and I was wondering if you had actually seen him play. You yarned even more stewpid stuffs about Rudiger but that phuck up we would treat on another day. If Morata did not score after 4 games you would be all over the forum yelping like a heifer! Now he is scoring and assisting and you are talking about Wes Morgan. Didn't this Morgan lead his team to the league less than two seasons ago? Eediot

U correct.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2017
A40:
I always like it when you mention Dayo in any argument. That tells me I'm thwacking that your agbon seme head. Are you comparing a 33 year old Morgan to a 37 year old Terry? Terry in 2015 was older than Morgan is now. I don't know when you would stop these senseless analogies you always drop all the time. £75m Lukaku faced this same Morgan and failed to score against him. Ewu Gambia

U don't mean it. God done catch dem

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin

Chelsea win, yet no Joy on the Thread...... in Weedtaker' s voice - useless Thread!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Caption this photo guys cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hazard, Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Musonda and Christensen should all start against Qarabag

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

Chelsea win, yet no Joy on the Thread...... in Weedtaker' s voice - useless Thread!

The matter tire me oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
airmark:

You are the fool here, as exposed by dayo's real view on morgan. That's why i asked you not to always follow him like a stvpid fly that follows corpse into the coffin. Take your L and add it to your moniker, Afau L ty.

I don't even know where they came from. They are those they called shekpe fans, they are not chelsea fans.
Na una nor be CFC fans Oh, u guys are suspect if u don't know
CFC win una go wail, CFC lose una go wail, We Sell wailling we buy Wailling

Were is d fan in u people dat claim to love CFC, wen single support nor dey

Tank god nor b d likes of una get season ticket

Did lukaku score against d Morgan as alleged

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Conte on hazard: ‘This is good news for us,’ Conte told Chelsea’s official website. ‘For sure he needs time to be 100 percent but for us his recovery is very important.
We all know very well the importance of this player for us.
‘Now we must have patience to give him the possibility to improve his form, but I am pleased for him because after a bad injury it’s great to see him with us.’

Few minutes he played yesterday, we could see his creativity. 100% back and europe will be disturbed. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
airmark:

Nothing concerns me with lukaku, don't bring other strikers into this. Morgan is not better than smalling and you were jumping up, climbing pole in ecstasy because morata scored against him. Tell me your mentor was stvpid for saying that. cheesy

Lukaku out

Kane remaining

Bcus d day u go come here come say lukaluku is doing dis or dat and Morata nor fit even match

Dat day I go quote dis ur reply.

OGA set ur stardard as season fresh, so dat all d so called strikers get an open field

Nor b wen season don almost end u people will single out a stats dat suit ur narration

How una wan take argue say Morata go flop na una dey find
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Hazard, Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Musonda and Christensen should all start against Qarabag

Hopefully, Hazard will increase his 2 ucl goals from open play, make Dayo free am small.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hopefully, Hazard will increase his 2 ucl goals from open play, make Dayo free am small.

Can't wait for that to happen

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
atebesunny:
its quite unbelievable that some supposed club fans will want their club player(s) to flop in detriment of the club just to score some "I told you so" points. very pathetic.

is that one a club fan

According to dem na dem be fan, we wen stand behind our players na shekpe

United in disguise fans claiming CFC fan

Make United fan come d fire shot for dis place dey will go into hiding, na d so called shekpe go defend d club SMH

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
knightsTempler:
Caption this photo guys cheesy
He had a very good game yesterday, alot of important interceptions......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
[img]https:///media/9-10-2017/FVp2cQ.gif[/img]

Kante kill 'em all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
diggz:

My question to you is simple...do you think I and any other person who preferred another striker to morata will be unhappy he has been able to score in 3matches when all we wanted in the first place was a striker who could score goals? The answer is No! However, do we have a good reason not to be over the moon on his performance sofar? The answer is Yes!! He hasn't been able to do a single thing they said he would do asides the goals.

I find it funny when some people who don't want us to say "I told you so.... if or when he flops" will come here to chat bullocks over 3goals and 2assist like the season is not just starting.

Actually Morata has been able to do more than goals there is a reason he has 2 assists while Lukaku with more goals has 0 assists. Its safe to say given the same amount of minutes Morata might have less goals but will have more assists than Lukaku because of his ability to linkup play

His 2 assists were delicate flick ons to a player, where a less technical player like Lukaku might be looking to chest the ball control it then turn around and shoot. With a cushioned header Morata setup his team mate

Chelseas best attacker is not playing yet, the other attackers like Pedro are still recovering. So who should Morata be linking up with?

Despite all these disadvantage, Morata and Chelsea are still able to string performances and win games. Its safe to say when everyone if fit and sound the production of the front 3 will improve

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Whatever ur opinion of him is...u cant dispute the fact that this guy is good.

Him scoring with his head at the moment is actually something to be excited about..we're forgetting the fact that he's coming to a new league (arguably the toughest league in the world) and normally should need time to adapt..buh no,he's going head to head against lukaku that has been tested in this league.

I'm not a good digger buh I can remember very well that some people compared him on this thread to negredo,solado and the likes cos he was coming from the spanish league..some even pointed to the No9 curse at Chelsea

He's definitely still trying to adjust,buh while trying to adjust,he's using his other superstrength which is his aerial prowess to bang in the goals and even assist..That makes him more difficult to predict imo,Coaches should even be more scared

This proves that his game is not restricted...The same reason why I prefer Ronaldo to messi...I'm sure none of you can bet against morata scoring with his legs this season cos itz just not possible..

So if he can score like 10goals with his head..u can imagine how many he's gonna score with his legs which are his primary weapons..I'm just so excited!

Even Man.u fans aint beefing him anymore cos they can SEE!!...The guy is just 24 and isnt even at his peak yet

A true Chelsea fan should be excited!!

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
diggz:

Lala...pls I don't need a pass as regards morata. When the discourse started last year or so, we all had our preferred striker and the reason why we preferred a striker ahead of the rest.

Mind you...I preferred a player like lukaku who can guarantee me "GOALS" not first touch,not good link up play,not exquisite footie but "GOALS".

Baba natee/vs is not the only man here who believed a player like morata will come in to improve our general game play,that we will do less of kick and follow or cross and nod type of football but we will be seeing a player whose link up play is top-notch,a player with the first touch of a god and ability to ghost pass players that will make even suarez jealous.

Dude forget that talk.

You and airhead have been at the forefront of the anti morata brigade with the i Told You So antics before he even had his first full match for the club.

You and Airhead were busy posting and liking posts of silly gifs of morata missing what was a half chance at best against Inter.

You and Airhead were busy hyperventilating on this thread when he was substituted against spurs for Batman and told us that he was already failing.

You and Airhead have since been calling for a certain Llorente and that 32 Mofoka has since moved to spurs to play backup to Kane. The same guys you were all trying to force down our throat has not kicked a ball this season and with Kane back in form, your saviour llorente will be glued to the bench like chewgum. If we had bought Llorente, i wonder who would have scored the 3 goals and assisted 2 so far in the league.

You and Airhead have refused to openly admit that Morata is not what you thought he was. It wouldn't kill to say Dude is trying at least.

You and airhead have a knack of writing off players. You and Airhead. . sigh. . I nor undestand the this bromance. . u sure say una nor dey enter unaself like this?

Dude, just do your mail man duties, atleast that way i can see you as neutral cos right now, i cannot see past the bias when it comes to Morata matter. He is scoring the goals you wanted, stop complaining and hiding behind the 'as long as he scores, i am happy' talk.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
nateevs:

It ain't happening. Technical duds cannot play in this system.

It's Morata or Moussa Dembele.
Lukaku is not coming to Chelsea.

OGA nateevs since wen u turn prophet, na u make dos haters of Morata dey hurt Oh

One bottle of cooled star for u

Lukaku 4 games 4 goals 0 assist scored in 3 games and went missing in 1

Kane 4 games 2 goals 0 assist scored in 1 game and went missing on 3 games

Morata 4 games 3 goals 2 assist scored in 3 games asisted in 2 games and went missing in 1

What has Lukaku done in United dat Morata is not equally at CFC

If u need Lukaku to give u goals and Morata is fufilling dat y still hating

D hating is Bcus dey are still hurt lukaku went to United over CFC

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Actually Morata has been able to do more than goals there is a reason he has to assists while Lukaku with more goals has 0 assists. Its safe to say given the same amount of minutes Morata might have less goals but will have more assists than Lukaku because of his ability to linkup play

His 2 assists were delicate flick ons to a player, where a less technical player like Lukaku might be looking to chest the ball control it then turn around and shoot. With a cushioned header Morata setup his team mate

Chelseas best attacker is not playing yet, the other attackers like Pedro are still recovering. So who should Morata be linking up with?

Despite all these disadvantage, Morata and Chelsea are still able to string performances and win games. Its safe to say when everyone if fit and sound the production of the front 3 will improve
On point!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
lalaboi:

Dude forget that talk.

You and airhead have been at the forefront of the anti morata brigade with the i Told You So antics before he even had his first full match for the club.

You and Airhead were busy posting and liking posts of silly gifs of morata missing what was a half chance at best against Inter.

You and Airhead were busy hyperventilating on this thread when he was substituted against spurs for Batman and told us that he was already failing.

You and Airhead have since been calling for a certain Llorente and that 32 Mofoka has since moved to spurs to play backup to Kane. The same guys you were all trying to force down our throat has not kicked a ball this season and with Kane back in form, your saviour llorente will be glued to the bench like chewgum. If we had bought Llorente, i wonder who would have scored the 3 goals and assisted 2 so far in the league.

You and Airhead have refused to openly admit that Morata is not what you thought he was. It wouldn't kill to say Dude is trying at least.

You and airhead have a knack of writing off players. You and Airhead. . sigh. . I nor undestand the this bromance. . u sure say una nor dey enter unaself like this?

Dude, just do your mail man duties, atleast that way i can see you as neutral cos right now, i cannot see past the bias when it comes to Morata matter. He is scoring the goals you wanted, stop complaining and hiding behind the 'as long as he scores, i am happy' talk.

Na man u be
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
spartacus11:

OGA nateevs since wen u turn prophet, na u make dos haters of Morata dey hurt Oh

One bottle of cooled star for u

Lukaku 4 games 4 goals 0 assist scored in 3 games and went missing in 1

Kane 4 games 2 goals 0 assist scored in 1 games and went missing on 3 games

Morata 4 games 3 goals 2 assist scored in 3 games asisted in 2 games and went missing in 1

What has Lukaku done in United dat Morata is not equally at CFC

If u need Lukaku to give u goals and Morata is fufilling dat y still hating

D hating is Bcus dey are still hurt lukaku went to United over CFC
when you do copy and paste, forgot to edit grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
diggz:

They are goats. Imagine some of them were even twisting my expectations of morata, while still alive. cheesy One said i expected morata to score against all the top teams in epl, when i asked him to quote where i stated that, he disappeared like a fart of coogar's biatch.

I never said morata would flop in every match, yet they had to coin that phrase to paint me bad for gullible ones. Why would i be sad for my striker scoring for me, when all i had wanted was for him to prove me wrong by scoring 30 this season to help the team?.

That notjustok boi is the worst. He said we could do without hazard's creativity, because of victories against leicester and drowning everton. He believed we shouldn't challenge for ucl glory this season. These are the type of fans that bring ignominy to the club, having a small club's fan mentality. They hate what is good, they like what is bad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Morata is still yet to find his feet, however his head is in the right place. cheesy grin

If you get what I mean.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
sod09:
when you do copy and paste, forgot to edit grin
U can ask funlord to do diggin if na copy and paste
So person nor fit get typo again abi

Any way (just corrected)

Park well joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) ... (19669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, nateevs(m), Whizlight(m), nihilistjnr, Kilishihunter, Jamiuokolaa, Sportsweb and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.