Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,651 members, 7,979,200 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11322140 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) ... (20051) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
£58.2m for Diego Costa?? That's huge.
Considering everything that has occured.

Am like, i wanna learn how this board pulls deals off, some say Chelsea's board has lost its edge but damn mehn they still pull off some sick deals.

Now more cash for january splash grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kudos to marina and emenalo.. Two business minded people.. Who are we gonna spend this 50M on ??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ibime:
Kenedy has a very high ceiling in that LWB position if he can sort his attitude

He's a very good fit for that position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
lordfalcao:
Wetin dy sweet me now be say, we didn't reduce the amount we wanted. We got the price we need and won't be reducing his fines till he leaves. Bravo..
Your feeling the deal too right, check this out, Costa is on 180k - 185k per week.

That's saving a whopping 4m on salary if we kept Costa till january, or even extended his contract to 200k. Morata is just on 100k per week. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
airmark:
Forlan on the PSG penalty saga.

"Cavani deserves respect, Neymar wouldn't have done it to Messi. He was like a boy annoying him. What doesn't make sense is Alves didn't give the ball to Cavani but to Neymar as if he was his bitch."
Cavani is no Messi, they can't be placed in the same sentence

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
lordfalcao:
Kudos to marina and emenalo.. Two business minded people.. Who are we gonna spend this 50M on ??
Who? To play where?

not someone who will disrupt the team flow, an upcoming star player but for which position? I would prefer a young profilic winger though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Marina is a bastard. She even charged ATM for the wages we are paying Costa till January. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
eph12:

Cavani is no Messi, they can't be placed in the same sentence

Cavani is no Messi, and I am sure even forlan knows that much, however he is trying to say neymar should hv respected cavani as a more senior player in the team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ibime:
Marina is a bastard. She even charged ATM for the wages we are paying Costa till January. tongue

I am definitely happy about the way cfc handled this Costa issue because it sends a clear message to the remaining players, and clubs wanting to buy from us as well.

We won't take rubbish from any player or club. It is a very clear message. I am sure players like Courtois will think twice before starting any shyte going forward.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
diggz:

Cavani is no Messi, and I am sure even forlan knows that much, however he is trying to say neymar should hv respected cavani as a more senior player in the team.
I don't blame Neymar or Cavani, it's the coach I blame here. The two players both acted within their rights. They both have points to prove and need to improve their stats any which way. An experienced coach would have seen this and addressed it before it gets to this level.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
eph12:

I don't blame Neymar or Cavani, it's the coach I blame here. The two players both acted within their rights. They both have points to prove and need to improve their stats any which way. An experienced coach would have seen this and addressed it before it gets to this level.
thank u.The coach is to blame.Forlan is just defending his countryman just as alves did on the pitch for neymar

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
eph12:

Well you are correct however we all have our church mind to use. Neymar didn't have to do cavani that way sha...based on bros level, and that cocoanut head alves spoilt everything. The coach did make a mistake by not preempting such could happen however Neymar could have waited to address the issue with the coach after the game instead of creating such a scene.

Last season...pogba wanted to drag free kick with ibra in a particular match but after a word or two,pogba left ibra to take the free kick. I am sure the issue would hv been talked about afterwards bcuz that event never reoccurred again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
you make a good point about the professionalism or lack thereof of but based strictly about the football what will england really give him?
crashing out every 2nd, 1st round of every major tourney or quarters at best. with nigeria as poor as we are AFCON titles are a fairly achievable goal as for world with good coaching and half decent players like we have at the moment could see him have a good tournament.
plus from a nigerian point of view we know if we don't have him switch to us now it would be near impossible in the future assuming he goes on to have a great career.

yes money is a big issue which cannot be sneezed at but like you said those small moimoi nigerian can be decent. overall if his career pans out the way we hope he will still earn some decent cheddar but understandably not as much as if he were an english player.

honestly if nigeria's administration was half as decent as most south american countries there is no reason we won't be able to raise a good team that would compete with the big boys that said the current nff people have worked a bit on those issues you rightly pointed out

Ibime:

These are decisions you make at 23 not 19. Have you ever thought how much an England player makes from endorsements outside of football. Dele Alli makes millions in endorsements outside of football that he would never get as a Super Eagles player unless na Stanbic bank or Peak milk moi moi ambassadorship.

Not to mention that being an England player gives you extra £20k per week on your contract than a Super Eagles player.

We have not even got into Sporting reasons such as the demoralisation of being a Super Eagles player having to play with useless old players faking their age, inconsistency of player selection and lack of long-term team building, playing with players who big men carry come, staying in rubbish hotels cos someone chopped the money, flying on rickety planes cos someone chopped the money, bonus disputes while playing for Super Eagles, lack of adequate healthcare provision and compensation for injuries on National duty etc not to mention losing your club place everytime you travel for AFCON.

You never start. If you are a pro with options, playing for Super Eagles should be a decision made from the age of like 23 when other options have failed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
You guys that are still on this PSG Cavani and Neymar drama and your calling the coach, is the coach susposed to know that world class players like that would act like babies fighting for sweet.

In Chelsea Luiz, Willian, Fabregas take wonder free kicks but we see Alonso taking it, hitting it and scoring. Why?

I dont blame chelsea for not wanting to sign some star players atimes because they can be arrogant and thank God Costa didnt take any spot kicks for us, imagine the drama if Alonso wanted to take it!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
chrisooblog:
that said the current nff people have worked a bit on those issues you rightly pointed out

I think every now and then we get a moment of sanity and consistency in Nigerian football such as Rohr has brought over the last year, or even Amodu in 2013 or Westerhof in the early 90s.

Don't think these issues are under the carpet. As of summer last year, Super Eagles were almost forced to board a flying coffin to Rio Olympics, and arrived in Brazil within only 24 hours of their match. Who wants that kind of drama in their career?

Wait till Rohr leaves Eagles after World Cup, and Eguavoen is back as acting manager. Of the 23 players that went to World Cup, Eguavoen will get rid of 18 of them, and bring in his parapo players. That is the cycle of Naija football. This is the first time I'm ever seeing Naija keep roughly the same team for 2 years in a row since Westerhof.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
diggz:

I hope you realize Conte's system relies heavily on the 3front players doing alot of running/pressing/defending ? I am sure you will find pedro or willian running at defenders and pressing from the front in most matches. They are also required to drop deep and help out in defending also.

We can agree that the trio of hazard,morata and griezman looks good on paper however, I sincerely doubt those three will be a perfect fit for contes system, playing at the same time.
They will bro. Griezman know how to fall deep more than Pedro and Willian sef, and he is very decisive when carrying the ball from deep to attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Who? To play where?

not someone who will disrupt the team flow, an upcoming star player but for which position? I would prefer a young profilic winger though.
We should add money and get Griezman. He is the answer to our unproductive wingers

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
diggz:

Well you are correct however we all have our church mind to use. Neymar didn't have to do cavani that way sha...based on bros level, and that cocoanut head alves spoilt everything. The coach did make a mistake by not preempting such could happen however Neymar could have waited to address the issue with the coach after the game instead of creating such a scene.

Last season...pogba wanted to drag free kick with ibra in a particular match but after a word or two,pogba left ibra to take the free kick. I am sure the issue would hv been talked about afterwards bcuz that event never reoccurred again.

And it will benefit Cavani more if Neymar is kept happy. Not for threat of being sold but the fruitful partnership on the pitch. Neymar is always going to be creating a lot of chances for Cavani, I don't see how Cavani can repay this. Cavani should have been the bigger bros by leaving for Neymar.

It's surprising because for it to have happened that way, they may have been some discussions or disagreements between the two parties before now concerning set piece. Who is the captain sef?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
hensben:
We should add money and get Griezman. He is the answer to our unproductive wingers
Forget Griezmann Chelsea wont pay whatever ATM want for him, instead of Griezmann Chelsea should try Sanchez which Chelsea can pay 30m for or wait and get free but then both of them would want high salaries of more 200k per week.

What happens to Pedro or Willian?

Timo Werner, Julian Bardnt, would be good and cheaper buys

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
eph12:

And it will benefit Cavani more if Neymar is kept happy. Not for threat of being sold but the fruitful partnership on the pitch. Neymar is always going to be creating a lot of chances for Cavani, I don't see how Cavani can repay this. Cavani should have been the bigger bros by leaving for Neymar.

It's surprising because for it to have happened that way, they may have been some discussions or disagreements between the two parties before now concerning set piece. Who is the captain sef?

Thiago Silva is the captain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
diggz:

Thiago Silva is the captain.
He should have stepped in

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
£58.2m for Diego Costa?? That's huge.
the dude actually worth 80 to 90 in current market.

Na condition make crayfish bend.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
eph12:

exactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bakayoko involved in a 'horror' auto crash.

This happened around 3:30pm. The ninja was driving down Blundel Lane near the training ground.

E never clear if the midfielder is badly injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
MetaHuman:
the dude actually worth 80 to 90 in current market.

Na condition make crayfish bend.
Is that so, when even Aubameyang that's a year younger with a longer contract remaining is worth 60m 70m, Sanchez is worth 70m, in January Costa might have been 70m then in August even with the "inflation" Costa's value definetly didn't go up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Is that so, when even Aubameyang that's a year younger with a longer contract remaining is worth 60m 70m, Sanchez is worth 70m, in January Costa might have been 70m then in August even with the "inflation" Costa's value definetly didn't go up.
before neymar's deal, he was worth 70 to 80

After neymar's deal, he would have costed more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Griffon:

This happened around 3:30pm. The ninja was driving down Blundel Lane near the training ground.

The sun like to sensationalise everything. Don't be surprised if na just flat tire the car get.

Bakayoko will live to fulfil his destiny.....

....in my canvass saga.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nihilist:

The sun like to sensationalise everything. Don't be surprised if na just flat tire the car get.

....in my canvass saga.

Hahaha. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PekunLax: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nihilist:

....in my canvass saga.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Griffon:

My canvass is saved grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nihilist:

....in my canvass saga.
grin grin

Ibime woulda been like "Accident!!! Thats cool" grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
The canvass saga continues... grin what were the terms again?

Cc ibime, Nihilist

(1) (2) (3) ... (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) ... (20051) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.