Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,800 members, 7,879,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10820786 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) ... (19538) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ancelotti ruining Bayern. This is the worst Bayern since Van Gaal.
Everyone, baba dayo is back.
Your comments on today's games, please sir??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

that is what i was saying in the afternoon about bayern method of signing , it has been working great before, we are in that era where money make you win trophy , the bayern i am seeing this season is very weak ... ( against the like of man utd, barca , juventus and madrid )

forward

lewandowski - 30

robben - 33

ribery -- 34

forward is weak mehn ...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Seriously... Every Team wish they win the CL but based on performances... You should not be so sure... Didnt you people watch Real vs Dortmund. They are promising.

PSG killing Bayern.... Omo... Chelsea peak is quarter final...

What are your qualifications... Your weaknesses are still more than your strength (debatable).

Obviously we know Chelsea for there strong wall defense... But not like what you have now... Luiz is an overrated player... he almost cost your down fall today. Cahill is a joke.
Chelsea team that won it in 2012 was not a complete team compare to this one,
...then, what is ur logic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:00am On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

welcome Sir cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 12:01am On Sep 28, 2017
that Mbappe na beast jare

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2017
MorataFC:
Chelsea team that won it in 2012 was not a complete team compare to this one,
...then, what is ur logic?
Are you kidding me?

Don't tell me you're comparing Morata with Drogba?

Kante With Lampard?

Cech with tortoise

Cahill with Terry

Abi essien with bakayoko

Plus the playing spirit....

Now remember it was later settled with penalty which proves that your defense line the was no doubt great despite the fact that Bayern forward were deadly.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:09am On Sep 28, 2017
From the little highlight I saw, mbappe is very good o. And the boy is very intelligent. Watch neymars goal and see mbappe's tricks with the ball in the box. I initially thought it was neymar.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

I agree totally with you.

Why is it paining you then?

Shebi you told us German teams have no wish to win the Champions league because of UEFA coefficient?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Singapore1:
that is what i was saying in the afternoon about bayern method of signing , it has been working great before, we are in that era where money make you win trophy , the bayern i am seeing this season is very weak ... ( against the like of man utd, barca , juventus and madrid )

forward

lewandowski - 30

robben - 33

ribery -- 34

forward is weak mehn ...

I quite agree with what you are saying but dont say it too loud, Some people believe age doesnt matter in football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Unlimited22:

Everyone, baba dayo is back.
Your comments on today's games, please sir??

I was on my thread all through. So where did I go

Comments, great win for Chelsea bad loss for Ancelotti and Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Singapore1:
that Mbappe na beast jare
That Mbappe is just pure class, playing like he's been playing professional football for years. He terrorized Bayern, hope their fans don't have nightmares because of a 19year old.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Performance of the season by any British club. Totally bossed the game, Conte masterclass. Made Atletico look very ordinary.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Are you kidding me?

Kante With Lampard?

Cech with tortoise

Cahill with Terry

Abi essien with bakayoko

Now remember it was later settled with penalty which proves that your defense line the was no doubt great despite the fact that Bayern forward were deadly.
What you posted is chelsea's 2008/2009 team... Thats 3-4 years before 2012.

In 2012, those players have aged and no longer in their prime. I think makelele was not even here then.

Our 2012 team had meireles( i never liked him) starting our games. You cannot compare both.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:17am On Sep 28, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Are you kidding me?

Kante With Lampard?

Cech with tortoise

Cahil with Terry

Abi essien with bakayoko

abeg which Essien are you talking about?
Cahill play the final and we have an upgrade on him now while Terry missed the final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Chelseafan1, i hope you saw what griezmann did to hazard here? cheesy

[img]https:///media/9-27-2017/sdwwJX.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2017
airmark:
Chelseafan1, i hope you saw what hazard did to griezmann here? cheesy

WHat did he do to Griezmann, Are you sure you can reconize Griezmann if you see him? He is the one with blond hair?

He got near Griezmann and he brought him down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHat did he do to Griezmann, Are you sure you can reconize Griezmann if you see him? He is the one with blond hair?

He got near Griezmann and he brought him down

Yes, he had to play dirty, he couldn't keep up. You got it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:25am On Sep 28, 2017
airmark:
Chelseafan1, i hope you saw what griezmann did to hazard here? cheesy

can you make a gift of that morata goal for me? I would like to have it..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:27am On Sep 28, 2017
MorataFC:
2 Cahill play the final while Terry missed it

What I was sha trying to say is... The champions League Final is Between PSG vs Real... There CL form is very promising.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2017
MorataFC:
2 Cahill play the final while Terry missed it

What I was sha trying to say is... The champions League Final is Between PSG vs Real... Their CL form is very promising.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

What I was sha trying to say is... The champions League Final is Between PSG vs Real... Their CL form is very promising.
...u should have told us that u are from future

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 12:48am On Sep 28, 2017
MorataFC:
...u should have told us that u are from the future
Or have the crystal glass grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:00am On Sep 28, 2017
The only question i have is how did Morata and Hazard understand each other in such a short period.

It was mad....Play station never reach that level.

It was like they were in each other's head.

Champagne stuffs....

Exactly why I wanted him over left footed Anichebe

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:08am On Sep 28, 2017
bigkesh:
The only question i have is how did Morata and Hazard understand each other in such a short period.

It was mad....Play station never reach that level.

It was like they were in each other's head.

Champagne stuffs....

Exactly why I wanted him over left footed Anichebe
elephantiasis' leg tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:15am On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin

Not Diego

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:18am On Sep 28, 2017
Do you think Morata is very similar to Torres in his prime?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:25am On Sep 28, 2017
lordfalcao:
can you make a gift of that morata goal for me? I would like to have it..

[img]https:///media/9-28-2017/8I9bNB.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Well worked goal, don't sleep on it.

[img]https:///media/9-28-2017/y0xlrc.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Thecassanova:
Do you think Morata is very similar to Torres in his prime?

Very very
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 28, 2017
If I see anyone compare Greizmann with Hazard again..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 2:27am On Sep 28, 2017
Linkfield:
If I see anyone compare Greizmann with Hazard again..
Greizmann is better right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:33am On Sep 28, 2017
kelvinze:

Greizmann is better right?

By a distance

(1) (2) (3) ... (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) ... (19538) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akwesenana, BlueAngel444, timbros(m), Ballzproblemm and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.