Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,850 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10861044 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good game from Tottenham. If its man u , Madrid will be pressing them like breast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
diggz:

They start him and so? For the number of chances created for benzema to score a single goal,dude is a waste of space bcuz is conversion rate is poor.

Can you make a video compilation and send it to Pellegrini, Mourinho Ancelotti, Benitez and Zidane to see what you are seeing in Benzema so they can bench him

Is that ok?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHy you like to dey jump anyhow. That was how you were caught jumping ahead of the gun several times

Dani Alves to Citeh, Johnny Evans to Citeh. We are still waiting for them to start for their new club Man city like you rejoiced about

So you want to claim that city were never interested in those players? By the way, how is that suppose to change the fact that dortmund have just a point after 3games?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Shey na EPL decent teams dey?

Yes...you can see wan spurs,city and liverpool have done sofar...we can't say the same for Ur guys can we?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
diggz:

So you want to claim that city were never interested in those players? By the way, how is that suppose to change the fact that dortmund have just a point after 3games?

How is that suppose to change the fact that you pre ejaculated on those news and the cummm splashed on your face
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Can you make a video compilation and send it to Pellegrini, Mourinho Ancelotti, Benitez and Zidane to see what you are seeing in Benzema so they can bench him

Is that ok?

I know you can help me out...if you can dig out hidden errors,i am confident you can do a good job with benzemas compilation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
diggz:
Abeg who saw nedved play for juventus? Dunno why modric reminds me alot of him.

Any similarities in their style of play?

Cc ibime, Raumdeuter,chic2pimp,afrodoc2,capitalcee, Nihilist,airmark
.they are similar in terms of their intelligence and the way they both deliver exquisite pass, But Nedved has more pace and is more attacking. Excellent player won the ballon dor in 2003 I think.

That Czech team that he was the key man is one of the most mesmerizing and entertaining NT team i I have seen. His attacking line together with Milan Baros and Jan Koller, Supported from the Midfield by Vladimir smicer, Karel Poborski and Rosicky. Very exciting team. Euro 2004 was when they wowed everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

How is that suppose to change the fact that you pre ejaculated on those news and the cummm splashed on your face

How did I pre-ejaculate? I only shared a general information about city's interest in those players bros,no be my fault if they choose to do a Barkley on city or Juventus sandro on city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
CapitalCee:

.they are similar in terms of their intelligence and the way they both deliver exquisite pass, But Nedved has more pace and is more attacking. Excellent player won the ballon dor in 2003 I think.

That Czech team that he was the key man is one of the most mesmerizing and entertaining NT team i I have seen. His attacking line together with Milan Baros and Jan Koller, Supported from the Midfield by Vladimir smicer, Karel Poborski and Rosicky. Very exciting team. Euro 2004 was when they wowed everybody.

Poborski cool cool Tx bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
diggz:

They start him and so? For the number of chances created for benzema to score a single goal,dude is a waste of space bcuz is conversion rate is poor.

10 most efficient forwards in Europe

#5 Karim Benzema – Real Madrid – 21.19%
#4 Alexandre Lacazette – Olympique Lyonnais – 22.31%
#3 Antoine Griezmann – Atletico Madrid – 23.2%
#2 Javier Hernandez – Real Madrid and Bayer Leverkusen – 23.61%
#1 Luis Suarez – Barcelona – 25.08%

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/10-most-efficient-forwards-in-europe-2017/11

So diggz where is Kane, Aguero, Costa, Morata, lewandoski Aubameyang Higuain etc in top 5?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
diggz:

How did I pre-ejaculate? I only shared a general information about city's interest in those players bros,no be my fault if they choose to do a Barkley on city or Juventus sandro on city.

Experience has taught seasoned analysts not to jump on the click bait news in transfer season but not you. I am sure if mirror posts that City is interested in Aghahowa now, Na you go carry am for head and chop another L in the process
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/10-most-efficient-forwards-in-europe-2017/11

So diggz where is Kane, Aguero, Costa, Morata, lewandoski Aubameyang Higuain etc in top 5?

In a list were you have Javier Hernandez,griezman and lacasera,wasteman still came 5th.... mscheeeew uselessness in highest order grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin
UEFA's coefficient rule is enough to get them outta the group stage.

Udonmeanit! !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good goal by sterling cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin
UEFA's coefficient rule is enough to get them outta the group stage.

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
diggz:

In a list were you have Javier Hernandez,griezman and lacasera,wasteman still came 5th.... mscheeeew uselessness in highest order grin

And where is Kane, Aguero, Costa, Morata Lukaku, Zlatan Cavani etc?

I can help you find some of them

#7 Diego Costa – Chelsea – 20.16%
#8 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Borussia Dortmund – 19.94%

So where is Kane Aguero and co.

Once again diggz you have been owned by making reckless comments, As at July this year Benzema was top 5 in conversation rate in the whole of Europe

Yet you told us this

diggz:

They start him and so? For the number of chances created for benzema to score a single goal, dude is a waste of space bcuz is conversion rate is poor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
City's keeper sha! Ederson is a very very good keeper cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
lordfalcao:
Good game from Tottenham. If its man u , Madrid will be pressing them like breast.

Just like Charcoal Palace was Excorcising Chelsea with fire like Reverend King!!! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

And where is Kane, Aguero, Costa, Morata Lukaku, Zlatan Cavani etc?

I can help you find some of them

#7 Diego Costa – Chelsea – 20.16%
#8 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Borussia Dortmund – 19.94%

So where is Kane Aguero and co.

Once again diggz you have been owned by making reckless comments, As at July this year Benzema was top 5 in conversation rate in the whole of Europe

If my late grandma should play as a striker for madrid she will definitely score more goals than that useless striker.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
diggz:

If my late grandma should play as a striker for madrid she will definitely score more goals than that useless striker.

Your number 1 striker played as striker and was shipped off. Higuain played as striker and was shipped off. So tell us another lie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Your number 1 striker played as striker and was shipped off. Higuain played as striker and was shipped off. So tell us another lie

Dude is lucky he has Lord ororo covering is steewpidity on the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LongD(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

After all the yeye efficiency how many goals does he have? When it comes to strikers we look for goals. Where was his efficiency when he was missing sitters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
diggz:

Dude is lucky he has Lord ororo covering is steewpidity on the pitch.

Was Ororo not there when Higuain and Morata were getting shipped off like defective merchandize
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

They're called strikers for a reason. Of what use if you're not scoring goals?

Benzema has never peaked since moving to Madrid. He's even less better now than he was at OL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
LongD:

After all the yeye efficiency how many goals does he have? When it comes to strikers we look for goals. Where was his efficiency when he was missing sitters

He has 3 CL titles as the lead striker. 5 world class coaches who know football way more than you will ever do stick to him as their starter

Whose judgment do we trust? 5 world class coaches or you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
VargasVee:
Benzema has never peaked since moving to Madrid. He's even less better now than he was at OL.
He has 3 CL titles as the lead striker. 5 world class coaches who know football way more than you will ever do stick to him as their starter

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
VargasVee:

less better
But how Sir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
LongD:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
VargasVee:

Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

It's not about how many titles he has, how many did he spearhead?

Madrid found a goal machine in Cristiano Ronaldo. Some of his goals Benzema ought to be in that position but you'll always find him by the touchline grin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Unlimited22:

less better
But how Sir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
VargasVee:

It's not about how many titles he has, how many did he spearhead?

Madrid found a goal machine in Cristiano Ronaldo. Some of his goals Benzema ought to be in that position but you'll always find him by the touchline grin.

In Benzemas time, Madrid sold Higuain and Morata. 2 strikers who are top 9 in their current clubs and held onto Benzema

5 top coaches came and all stuck to Benzema. Maybe they should have asked for your opinion before playing him

(1) (2) (3) ... (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.