Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780222 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) ... (19487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Griffon:

I am sure you understand how ratings work. A player who spends little time on the ball is most likely to rate lower than the player who was heavily involved in the action. Huddersfield's players were all involved in the defending carried out yesterday, thus they stand a higher chance of getting rated higher than Matic who had little work to do on his half.

Stop deceiving your Bakayoko fanboys with graphics here, they deserve better football education cheesy

Meanwhile, the good folks at Standard.co.uk has a message for you:

Lack of tracking back was my major complain against yoko...dude was way too nonchalant. The two times he lost the ball and refused to track back actually led to a goal while richarlison squandered the 2nd chance.

That boy is a sure numbskull walahi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Greatihex:
see sweet passes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpx6PrEJKCI
On his day, this guy is unplayable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Loogan:

Nawa for una ooh do you know how many more goal we would have consided if not for Baka in that midfield? He's far from the finished article but I can bet every penny, Matic would not do a better job defensively for Chelsea than Baka would. In case you don't know man united first choice was Baka, we managed to get him over them, some with kante. He's young and has wonderful potential, don't you think Chelsea at this point are thinking and planning for the future with having young quality players.
I don't know about you but in my opinion Baka gives me a better defensive assurance than matic does, and he's 22 and one of the best in his position at that age, so chill don't drag your players down especially when they are obviously giving their best, this guy gives his all everytime, if you don't appreciate him I'm definitely sure conte and Chelsea players value him immensely.

I don't give a fvck what matic does ..it is not my bizness any longer.

Show me the chances or the number of chances yoko stopped them from scoring. Same plank who gifted them a free goal bcuz he couldnt trap or take down the ball,a simple basic routine any professional should be capable of doing. Same plank who refused to track back after phooolishly loosing possession to the opponent.....

Hell ...if yoko wasn't in that match we would have been better off for it.

40mil for prospects... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
diggz:

I don't give a fvck what matic does ..it is not my bizness any longer.

Show me the chances or the number of chances yoko stopped them from scoring. Same plank who gifted them a free goal bcuz he couldnt trap or take down the ball,a simple basic routine any professional should be capable of doing. Same plank who refused to track back after phooolishly loosing possession to the opponent.....

Hell ...if yoko wasn't in that match we would have been better off for it.

Days he didn't even start, we were not even better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
airmark:

The fear of diggz. cheesy

He may be useful to nihilist at the end of the day.

Bwuahahahaha....Airmax loading bruv.. Nihilist don cash out this time bruv. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Loogan(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Griffon:

This is what happens when you follow Nihilist's graphics sheepishly without asking questions.

Let's all act stupid and agree that Huddersfield's midfielders got rated higher because they out played manure's midfield, care to explain why utd still recorded 78% ball possession?

whats the use of possession when you do not score goals, so because matic had more passes than Huddersfield midfielders means he had a better game?...I'm sure you were here last season criticizing matic and now all of a sudden matic is a God because he won games with Man U?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Loogan:

whats the use of possession when you do not score goals, so because matic had more passes than Huddersfield midfielders means he had a better game?...I'm sure you were here last season criticizing matic and now all of a sudden matic is a God because he won games with Man U?

Possession minimizes the pressure on your team bros...you should know that much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Loogan:

You are the one talking about ratings without the slightest knowledge of how ratings work. Matic had little works to do yesterday cos his team were up against a team who only sat deep, absorbed pressure and hoofed the ball over the midfield for the attackers to chase. By no means should you expect Matic to get a high rating in such game.

I respect no name. I gave Matic the sticks when he was fvcking up for us. Busquets gets the sticks when he fvcks up. A true fan knows when to lash out.

By no means, does those fvck ups suggest that a technically inept Bakayoko is better than the serb. Only a footie neophyte would make such claim.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nihilist:

But Chelsea beat Watford while lone ranger was dominated by a Championship team.

No matter how much you peddle this lie it will never be true. Matic was not dominated, Mata and Lindjollof just made 2 silly errors. Utd had 78% possession thanks to Matic 104 passes yesterday while Bakanonsense spent all game running away from the ball.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ibime:

No matter how much you peddle this lie it will never be true. Matic was not dominated, Mata and Lindjollof just made 2 silly errors. Utd had 78% possession thanks to Matic 104 passes yesterday while Bakanonsense amateur spent all game running away from the ball.

Fixed grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Loogan(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Griffon:

You are the one talking about ratings without the slightest knowledge of how ratings work. Matic had little works to do yesterday cos his team were up against a team who only sat deep, absorbed pressure and hoofed the ball over the midfield for the attackers to chase. By no means should you expect Matic to get a high rating in such game.

I respect no name. I gave Matic the sticks when he was fvcking up for us. Busquets gets the sticks when he fvcks up. A true fan knows when to lash out.

By no means, does those fvck ups suggest that a technically inept Bakayoko is better than the serb. Only a footie neophyte would make such claim.
Huddusfield is a attacking side on the contrary who play a similar style to klop Liverpool.
It is exactly in those kind of matches with little to do that you show your quality, Man U had more possession that alone should give matic an edge to be under less pressure. But I'm not saying he's not been brilliant this season but we all know Baka is a work in progress, but he's trying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Loogan:

Huddusfield is a attacking side on the contrary who play a similar style to klop Liverpool.

Loogan1 just go back to Instagram. I give up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Loogan(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Griffon:

Your problem this is a forum and everyone has a right to his opinion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nihilist:

You mean Matic that complete over 100 passes yesterday spent more time on the ball than both of Huddersfield midfielders - neither of whom made up to 25 passes.

Abi number of passes no longer means anyrhing?

Hehehe. You helped Griffon's point with the post. You admit Huddersfield midfielders made around 25 passes each but confidently post pictures that show higher ratings of said players to Matic's wholesome passes.

How can you dominate midfield with 25 passes per midfielder?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
nateevs:

Hehehe. You helped Griffon's point with the post. You admit Huddersfield midfielders made around 25 passes each but confidently post pictures that show higher ratings of said players to Matic's wholesome passes.

Rocket science grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Griffon:

@bolded so those who sold Matic and bought Yoko are footie neophyte including Conte abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
nateevs:

That's a good question.

Matic made 100 passes yo his centre backs and was unable to provide any forward impetus.

Infact it got so bad that Lukaku had to drop back to collect the ball and create and assist.

Matic was completely and utterly dominated.

Out of the 118 passes he made, only 17 were in the opposition 3rd.

Lol

Huddersfield midfield confused the man so much he ran to his box and started passing to DDG

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rooney with a stunner cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Roooooney!! Roooooney!!! cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ibime:

No matter how much you peddle this lie it will never be true. Matic was not dominated, Mata and Lindjollof just made 2 silly errors. Utd had 78% possession thanks to Matic 104 passes yesterday while Bakanonsense spent all game running away from the ball.

Only 17 of 118 passes were attempted in the final 3rd.

And he only completed around 10 of those passes.

while Bakanonsense was creating a match winning goal, Matic was making 100(?!) Short passes to his centre backs

How can you play 100 back passes in one match tori Olorun?

I'm sure Stevie wonder can spot better openings on the pitch...from his house in California...while being blind! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Griffon:

grin....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Loogan:

whats the use of possession when you do not score goals, so because matic had more passes than Huddersfield midfielders means he had a better game?..

100 back passes in one game ffs.

No wonder Manyoo are playing like a squad under pressure, when some Chelsea fans are busy piling invisible pressure on their DM from timboktou..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
spartacus11:

@bolded so those who sold Matic and bought Yoko are footie neophyte including Conte abi?
maybe, u shld go and check conte's comment abt d sale of matic. He was nt happy wt it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Greatihex:
maybe, u shld go and check conte's comment abt d sale of matic. He was nt happy wt it.

Well somebody was cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nihilist:

while Bakanonsense was creating a match winning goal, Matic was making 100(?!) Short passes to his centre backs

I'm sure Stevie wonder can spot better openings on the pitch...from his house in California...while being blind! grin

Defensive midfielder does not make passes in final third. He is there for midfield control and will make most of his passes in middle third. Midfield control which amateur footballer knows nothing about.

How many passes did Amateur footballer make in final third yesterday, except for his fortuitous block that dropped to Batman which you have been facetiously trying to paint as a creative first time pass.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ibime:

Defensive midfielder does not make passes in final third.

Tell that to Fabregas, Bakayoko, Doucoure and so on

That's why Manyoo look so toothless, because the likes of Matic prefers to make 100 back passes and 10 forward passes in a game that his team is losing.

Thank God that clown is gone from our team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nihilist:

That's a good question.

Matic made 100 centre backs and was unable to provide any forward impetus.

Infact it got so bad that Lukaku had to drop back to collect the ball and create and assist.

Matic was completely and utterly dominated.

Out of the 118 passes he made, only 17 were in the opposition 3rd.

Lol

Huddersfield midfield confused the man so much he ran to his box and started passing to DDG

Hahahahahahahhaahha

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Gueye Gana or Ashley WIlliams one of them will still cop a red with their brainless EPL style play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Tell that to Fabregas, Bakayoko, Doucoure and so on

That's why Manyoo look so toothless, because the likes of Matic prefers to make 100 back passes and 10 forward passes in a game that his team is losing.

Thank God that clown is gone from our team.

How many passes in final third did Amateur footballer complete yesterday?

You just told us Matic completed 10 vs Huddersfield. How many final third passes did Amateur footballer complete himself?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ibime:

How many passes in final third did Amateur footballer complete yesterday?

You just told us Matic completed 10 vs Huddersfield. How many final third passes did Amateur footballer complete himself?

He gave the pass that assisted the winning goal.

While Matic was dominated by a midfield whose names I have to Google.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Elsewhere in Torino, Nigeria's Sadiq Umar started in place of injured-belotti.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) ... (19487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TemporaryHansel, Yustash001(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.