Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10832644 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) ... (19559) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Ibime:

Chelsea is the opposite of Manure. We prefer to victimise our academy players.
Have you forgotten how Terry blackmailed his way into a new contract. Why do you think Terry lasted that long and was able to fire coaches anyhow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:26am On Nov 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Have you forgotten how Terry blackmailed his way into a new contract. Why do you think Terry lasted that long and was able to fire coaches anyhow

Terry was last seen leading his team to EPL title, and playing every minute at the age of 35. Competence needs no politics. You told us you expect Benzema to go back to Lyon at 32, wrapping up a great career. Likewise we expect Boateng at Sturm Graz at 33. Even at old age, Terry was still showing his quality, so give honour where it's due.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:31am On Nov 05, 2017
Ibime:
Oga Airmark, if you are still holding bitcoin, abeg send me something make I partake in the largesse. Make sure you are out of your position before November 18th though

cheesy cheesy cheesy

See this cryptominer boss o. Imagine what the 100 pounds you failed to send, must have yielded for me now. cheesy

I can still send you my wallet id tomorrow. Got the info on that 18th too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:58am On Nov 05, 2017
olabode89:

Lmao... e don tae dey I hear about this Koto. Back then for OAU, I had a roommate who was a regular customer at Koto.

Up till now, I don't know where dt 'koto' is. I heard the name 'koto' for the first time on this thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:59am On Nov 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

I never stepped foot in the school after collecting my callup letter

It's been really long.

I should be there again this weekend, I go take pictures for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kalapizim(m): 6:07am On Nov 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Up till now, I don't know where dt 'koto' is. I heard the name 'koto' for the first time on this thread.
Greatest IFE ! I heard it once when it was used to do aro for a girl inside Awo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 6:28am On Nov 05, 2017
Multiple Reports saying David Luiz has been axed from our squad against untied following a bust up with conte over his recent performances.

Heard he promised more will be dropped if they dont improve on their performances.

Squad disharmony??....Beginning of the end for Conte??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2017
jhorjhor:
Multiple Reports saying David Luiz has been axed from our squad against untied following a bust up with conte over his recent performances.

Heard he promised more will be dropped if they dont improve on their performances.

Squad disharmony??....Beginning of the end for Conte??
where you for see this one,nor trust all this people oh they nor like chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 7:16am On Nov 05, 2017
Ominous times for conte.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2017
Neymar1095:
Chelsea better show up tomorrow. Even a draw is allowed.

You are surely afraid of the red devils
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Ibime:
Every team that plays Chelsea would suddenly start returning players from injury. That's how Zaha and Mamadou Sakho used us to return at Palace when we were expecting an easy game.

I am hearing that Manure are about to surprise us with Pogbas return. . . . I see two guys also in training for Chelsea, ready to take on the challenge. . .

I thought pogba is a flop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by souloho19(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2017
expecting to see this very same expression today...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2017
CapitalCee:

When an overrated player like pogba faces an average or below average midfield combo of babayoko and fab, he is sure to shine even brighter than the stars.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Hello Diggz ... Happy Sunday!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2017
diggz:

When an overrated player like pogba faces an average or below average midfield combo of babayoko and fab, he is sure to shine even brighter than the stars.
At least u agree Kante is average. Because that's what he was reduced to when Pogba faced him and Matic the day Chelsea went 90 mins without a shot on target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2017
CapitalCee:

Pogba was only a flop in the sense of his status as the World's most expensive player. Now those transfer fees have been eclipsed, we can now view him as a decent midfielder, not close to the best midfielder by any means, but watching Bakanonsense makes us appreciate Pogba more.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2017
Lana1:
At least u agree Kante is average. Because that's what he was reduced to when Pogba faced him and Matic the day Chelsea went 90 mins without a shot on target
and what did pogba play in that 4-0 rape at the bridge?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2017
Ibime:

Pogba was only a flop in the sense of his status as the World's most expensive player. Now those transfer fees have been eclipsed, we can now view him as a decent midfielder, not close to the best midfielder by any means, but watching Bakanonsense makes us appreciate Pogba more.
lol,i dont to see that in chelsea midfield again,wtf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2017
elrony:
Hello Diggz ... Happy Sunday!
oh my god i cant wait,i hope you nor go disappear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2017
atheist5:
oh my god i cant wait,i hope you nor go disappear

Gbeborun, wetin concern you for our mata?... is your name Diggz? cheesy

I come greet my brother you carry your pagan mouth chook!! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2017
elrony:

Gbeborun, wetin concern you for our mata?... is your name Diggz? cheesy

I come greet my brother you carry your pagan mouth chook!! angry
i hope you nor go disappear,simple question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2017
I hope to see Drinkwater and Kante start this game.

The two only lost twice together, against Arsenal x2

BTW, I see a 3-0 win grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Thecassanova:
I hope to see Drinkwater and Kante start this game.

The two only lost twice together, against Arsenal x2

BTW, I see a 3-0 win grin
i have been having this feeling that united are coming for a suprise slaughter,but it depends on who starts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2017
I came to say hi before our match.. grin

Egbon Diggz, I greet u Bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2017
atheist5:
i have been having this feeling that united are coming for a suprise slaughter,but it depends on who starts
Yeah, Christensen at the middle back is more composed than Luiz. He should pair Azp & Cahill

If its a 3-man midfield then 'Kante-Drinkwater-Bakayoko' we use Bakayoko for Ariel duels, take-ons & winning some ball at the other half. Drinkante will cover for him at shielding the back-3

Zappacosta will give more treat in attack, with Kante-Azp at that flank to support him in defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2017
Kalapizim:
Greatest IFE ! I heard it once when it was used to do aro for a girl inside Awo.

Great!!! Lol.

Boys still dey do 'aro' for girls in 2017??

I dey always pity doz girls grin grin

When dem boys start, all of us go free wetin we dey do inside room rush come corridor come see the girls. Fun times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BasketballGURU(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2017
This dude mustn't lose today, Else! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Thecassanova:

Yeah, Christensen at the middle back is more composed than Luiz. He should pair Azp & Cahill

If its a 3-man midfield then 'Kante-Drinkwater-Bakayoko' we use Bakayoko for Ariel duels, take-ons & winning some ball at the other half. Drinkante will cover for him at shielding the back-3

Zappacosta will give more treat in attack, with Kante-Azp at that flank to support him in defence.
baba abeg remove zappacosta from there we should go 3-4-4
cahill christenson azpi

kante= drinkwater
pedro morata hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2017
atheist5:
baba abeg remove zappacosta from there we should go 3-4-4
cahill christenson azpi

kante= drinkwater
pedro morata hazard
Why should he remove Zappacosta?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2017
COMING UP cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Unlimited22:

Why should he remove Zappacosta?

He's actually right bro. Zappacosta revels in attacking, his defending is average.

Between Martial/Rashford, either of them would probably own that flank if he plays.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2017
VargasVee:

He's actually right bro. Zappacosta revels in attacking, his defending is average.

Between Martial/Rashford, either of them would probably own that flank if he plays.
Azpi and Kante.
We need to win this game man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) ... (19559) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: viciati(m), mcdreeezy, Caicedobets(m), fyinka47(m), reccy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.