Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11312906 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) ... (20048) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

Memphis depay this season, 11 goals and 4 assists

Hidden this season, 11 goals and 2 assists, so shut the fnck up and take several seats

Wow, impressive. Is he now doing it in brighton or huddersfield, that i didn't know he is back in epl?

Chic2pimp, they said warri no dey carry last, does it include in stupidity? Lemme go back and sleep, i dey dream.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2017
atheist5:
look at this bastard,do you watch chelsea games,see mumu,has hazard ever played well as an SS once in his life?,ode i guess you dont even know the meaning of free role
Garbage!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

you see this moniker you just quoted? in your miserable life don't ever quote it again, I only talk to your founding fathers on this thread because they know the Genesis of the debate
my friend shut up you old elf,this is the internet you are forming oga titus,is this play manu thread,?dey there dey form dangote for internet

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2017
cstr1000:

Sorry. Was a mistake.
My mind was just on Buy back clause.
RLC was loaned out. KDB should have too or a buy-back included at worse.

Smh!!!... You played yourself..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2017
cstr1000:

How do you cure your foolishness?

I'm sure the letters in your name stands for c ognitive _s tupidity t otal _r etard 1000

Look at this utter waste of space with a malignant tumor forming in that bowl of rotten pap he refers to as a brain asking your mental god about foolishness! My friend dab out of my mentions with your _stupidity....its amazing how you are still alive sef! grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Ibime:

Greatihex and anyone who liked his post are fools. Just because they did not know how to watch football in 2013 does not mean some of us didn't. KDB arrived here as YPOTY in Germany, rated higher than the likes of Kroos, Gotze, Alaba etc. He arrived a top footballer and left a top footballer. He started 2 EPL games for Chelsea only of which he was MOTM in one, the other a good performance in a creditable draw away at Manure. What drove KDB out was politics and poor squad planning just like Lukaku and Sturridge. If KDB was bought for €35m he would have been treated fairly. The 3 political issues that drove KDB out of Chelsea were

1.) Mourinho was trying to get rid of a club legend Mata and needed a star name like Oscar to do it. Mourinho already set the political play in motion before season start by saying "Brazil no 10 is my no 10". It was pure politics. KDB did not have a big enough profile to be used for such political play.

2.) The club pursued Emenalo policy of buying too many £20m+ wingers. A manager is immediately under pressure to protect such assets and justify the club purchase of those players. There were 6 wingers/AMs competing for 3 positions. Whether you like it or not, your price tage determines the consideration you are given in such scenario. Now consider that Hazard is already locked in and Oscar is already locked in because of the political play with Mata. That leaves 4 players competing for 1 position (Mata, Willian, Schurrle and KDB), of which JM has to keep the fans onside by giving some minutes to club legend Mata even if he doesn't want to start him

3.) The final reason was partly political and partly tactical. The club had pursued a policy of understaffing the midfield due to Emenalos favouritism of Mikel and Ramires. In such a situation, JMs 3rd AM had to be Willian so that his workrate can help balance a midfield unfit for purpose. Willian became the chosen 3rd AM due to deficiencies on other parts of the team ie midfield which further squeezed out Debruyne.

Those who know how to watch football knew Debruyne was a crack player. Me and Nateevs have been raving about him before he returned to Chelsea and anticipating his return. I already had him as one of my favourite AM back then. Debruyne was a star in Germany before he returned and he was a star again the minute he left Chelsea. Greatihex is just typing nonsense to suit his argument. That summer he left Chelsea, Debruyne was one of the best players at tbe World Cup.

Below is one of only 2 EPL games Debruyne started at Chelsea. He was doing the exact same things he is doing now, the exact same things he did the season before that had him crowned best young player in Germany, a league that was crawling with the worlds best young talent. If you say Debruyne did not know how to play ball in 2013, then you are a newcomer to football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcVLtUigc7Y
Nothing else to add.
Mouriho wrecked Chelsea in his second coming. He basically neutered us when we could have been a footballing superpower right now.

There will never be any reason good enough for losing an established talent like KDB.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2017
cstr1000:

I watched him enough, you scum.
He was an incredible talent for his age.

Keep kwayet olodo! !!.. you just played yourself as a lieing piece of shiit cheesy

Greatihex has been lecturing you, buh no you won't assimilate!

Dry gin drunk!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2017
funlord:

You don forget say na mostly footballing idiots full this zanga? grin

I give up!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2017
elrony:

The piglet has realized his folly and started backtracking...he probably thought he was discussing soccer around his usual gathering of igbo puffing, tombo drinking mama put dwelling fellow analysts....all these complete sports alumni members wey dey form true blue sef! grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Ibime:

Greatihex and anyone who liked his post are fools. Just because they did not know how to watch football in 2013 does not mean some of us didn't. KDB arrived here as YPOTY in Germany, rated higher than the likes of Draxler, Kroos, Gotze, Alaba etc. He arrived a top footballer and left a top footballer. He started 2 EPL games for Chelsea only of which he was MOTM in one, the other a good performance in a creditable draw away at Manure. What drove KDB out was politics and poor squad planning just like Lukaku and Sturridge. If KDB was bought for €35m he would have been treated fairly. The 3 political issues that drove KDB out of Chelsea were

1.) Mourinho was trying to get rid of a club legend Mata and needed a star name like Oscar to do it. Mourinho already set the political play in motion before season start by saying "Brazil no 10 is my no 10". It was pure politics. KDB did not have a big enough profile to be used for such political play.

2.) The club pursued Emenalo policy of buying too many £20m+ wingers. A manager is immediately under pressure to protect such assets and justify the club purchase of those players. There were 6 wingers/AMs competing for 3 positions. Whether you like it or not, your price tage determines the consideration you are given in such scenario. Now consider that Hazard is already locked in and Oscar is already locked in because of the political play with Mata. That leaves 4 players competing for 1 position (Mata, Willian, Schurrle and KDB), of which JM has to keep the fans onside by giving some minutes to club legend Mata even if he doesn't want to start him

3.) The final reason was partly political and partly tactical. The club had pursued a policy of understaffing the midfield due to Emenalos favouritism of Mikel and Ramires. In such a situation, JMs 3rd AM had to be Willian so that his workrate can help balance a midfield unfit for purpose. Willian became the chosen 3rd AM due to deficiencies on other parts of the team ie midfield which further squeezed out Debruyne.

Those who know how to watch football knew Debruyne was a crack player. Me and Nateevs have been raving about him before he returned to Chelsea and anticipating his return. I already had him as one of my favourite AM back then. Debruyne was a star in Germany before he returned and he was a star again the minute he left Chelsea. Greatihex is just typing nonsense to suit his argument. That summer he left Chelsea, Debruyne was one of the best players at tbe World Cup.

Below is one of only 2 EPL games Debruyne started at Chelsea. He was doing the exact same things he is doing now, the exact same things he did the season before that had him crowned best young player in Germany, a league that was crawling with the worlds best young talent. If you say Debruyne did not know how to play ball in 2013, then you are a newcomer to football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcVLtUigc7Y

Uncle Ibime Have you blamed Mourinho today?

E remain diggz ! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2017
airmark:

Wow, impressive. Is he now doing it in brighton or huddersfield, that i didn't know he is back in epl?

Chic2pimp, they said warri no dey carry last, does it include in stupidity? Lemme go back and sleep, i dey dream.

you must be foolish, there is a reason I named you airhead, it's good to know you are living up to the name

the season before depay was shipped out, he had similar numbers with Hazard if not more, I don't give a flying fnck whether he plays for Uzbekistan or Kenya, what is fact is that he has higher numbers than hidden with the latter having more game time

No dey drag me into hidden Matter, you no dey hear word

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2017
funlord:

The piglet has realized his folly and started backtracking...he probably thought he was discussing soccer around his usual gathering of igbo puffing, tombo drinking mama put dwelling fellow analysts....all these complete sports alumni members wey dey form true blue sef! grin

Lwtmb! !!! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2017
elrony:

Keep kwayet olodo! !!.. you just played yourself as a lieing piece of shiit cheesy

Greatihex has been lecturing you, buh no you won't assimilate!

Dry gin drunk!!
Lecturing me? So Justifying the sale of Our best wing talent after Hazard in recent years is lecturing?
You are a nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2017
atheist5:
my friend shut up you old elf,this is the internet you are forming oga titus,is this play manu thread,?dey there dey form dangote for internet

You have got to be the dumbest atheist I have seen, if you had spent the time you used in worrying whether God exists or not in your education you probably would not be this ret.arded

Miss me with your idiocy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2017
funlord:

After I pummeled you and your fellow manure scum on the useless Lukaku hype, anything would do for you to take a cheap shot.

Anu mpama.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2017
cstr1000:

Lecturing me? So Justifying the sale of Our best wing talent after Hazard in recent years is lecturing?
You are a nitwit.

How was he your best wing talent?.. Empirical and verifiable evidence on a post card please!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2017
Neymar1095:
Hazard that only has one hatrick
in his entire career and you Chelsea fans
hyping him cuz of stupid and meaningless
dribbles, Chelsea fans better pack well jor . Hazard
is just an average player that can dribble,
there's nothing exceptional bout him. You mcm went one full season hidden....... Fraud
stop thinking with ur anus, Hazard scored hat trick in his last game for Lille nd he has also scored it for Chelsea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2017
elrony:

I played myself by making a honest mistake because my mind was on something else.?
You take football too seriously for your health. You need psychiatric help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2017
CapitalCee:

Mumu lolz

If I catch you dis man ehn....just wait till manU fvck up first. ..you dey the list of persons wey I go treat their fvck up tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2017
[s]
cstr1000:

After I pummeled you and your fellow manure scum on the useless Lukaku hype, anything would do for you to take a cheap shot.

Anu mpama.
[/s]

I know the way L's can pain some of you here so I feel your pain! Now _bitch dab the _fuck on.....

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

You have got to be the dumbest atheist I have seen, if you had spent the time you used in worrying whether God exists or not in your education you probably would not be this ret.arded

Miss me with your idiocy

Wtf!!!! cheesy grin grin Bro this carnage manns!!! Why o why??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2017
Neymar1095:
Hazard that only has one hatrick
in his entire career and you Chelsea fans
hyping him cuz of stupid and meaningless
dribbles, Chelsea fans better pack well jor . Hazard
is just an average player that can dribble,
there's nothing exceptional bout him. You mcm went one full season hidden....... Fraud
can you bet on the assertion that hazard has only one hattrick in his career?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2017
cstr1000:

I played myself by making a honest mistake because my mind was on something else.?
You take football too seriously for your health. You need psychiatric help.

Thanks, but;

You need the bolded more,for you and your playmate atheist5! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2017
elrony:

Uncle Ibime Have you blamed Mourinho today?

E remain diggz ! cheesy

Pastor you too know say God must punish moanrimhoe angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2017
elrony:

How was he your best wing talent?.. Empirical and verifiable evidence on a post card please!
Empirical evidence for a player that was not a given a real crack at Chelsea by our dumb fucck of an ex-manager.?
His Empirical evidence is in Germany. You know the same Empirical evidence that made Christiansen our best defensive young talent even before he arrived from Monchegladbach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2017
elrony:

Buy-back clause in a loan deal?

Diggz and Skimpledawg, who is this guy sef? angry

Him don tell you say na mistake na bros grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Our doctor of life....welcome back sir afrodoc2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

Miss me with your idiocy
1.you havent seen me
2.you havent mearnt many atheist because if you had,you would know that "atheists" are different people bar the logical opposition of a diety
3.i dont worry about whether god exist or not,i know its all made up primitive bullshit
4.u dont have sense imagine dragging atheism and god into a football thread
5.f5ck off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

Miss me with your idiocy

Bia.... dopejemi why you dey use pepper body follow dis poor boy this morning?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2017
elrony:

Wtf!!!! cheesy grin grin Bro this carnage manns!!! Why o why??
Lol, me wey Don repent na one Okpe come dey push my buttons this early morning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2017
Shiiiiiiiii.......early this morning blaad everywhere shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2017
diggz:

Pastor you too know say God must punish moanrimhoe angry

I don't know the heart of God on Mourinho matter o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) ... (20048) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.