Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10795570 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oboy be like added time no be here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ref gave 4mins, the game went on till 95.11

When will crybabies complain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
airmark:

Leave that one alone. He was just trying to play safe, in case they strangely fail to win the league.

Raumdeuter na wayorist cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

You dey watch?
I dey follow livescores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
raumdeuter:
What an assist by KDB from Defensive midfield

Is there a difference between the above and "What an assist from the defensive midfielder"?

According to your post, the position of the field KDB gave the assist was from deep, rather than describing the role KDB played for the most part of the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
If United score an early goal against City

Expect mourinho 2 lock the bus and throw the key away

Deep inside the Atlantic ocean. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
diggz:
See how quickly ref blow even when free kick still dey on... mscheeeew angry shocked

They played the free kick and city player nodded back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Will Manchester city continue with this struggle till may? They have already started struggling to win matches before January, what will happen in January then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lol i knew it, It's only A great team like man utd that will stop this city..

Let's see as it goes. #GGMU..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Everything seems to be working out for city so far this season.

Even manyoo that might get a point out of them won't be playing with key player.

More reason they might get a point out of it.

Off the ball, Pogba just strolls Like he's in his compound.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
Roland17:
Is there a difference between the above and "What an assist from the defensive midfielder"?

According to your post, the position of the field KDB gave the assist was from deep, rather than describing the role KDB played for the most part of the game.

What my post was about is the fact that despite playing as a DM he is still providing sumptuous assists. That was the intent of my post because earlier in the thread I have commented on how KDB was playing DM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

Maybe its your understanding.

Maybe you should use the right terms in describing your sentences. It's a a simple as that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ouzo1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Smellymouth:
Lol i knew it, It's only A great team like man utd that will stop this city..

Let's see as it goes. #GGMU..

U believe man utd pass me o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

What my post was about is the fact that despite playing as a DM he is still providing sumptuous assists. That was the intent of my post because earlier in the thread I have commented on how KDB was playing DM

Again, I have not argued that fact, I am just saying the post is misleading if you claim the pass was from the defensive midfield, rather than the defensive midfielder. They are two entirely different sentences with different meanings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Roland17:
Maybe you should use the right terms in describing your sentences. It's a a simple as that.

WHat would be the right term, when KDB made the assist he had only Otamendi, Mandala and Delph behind him.

Peoples understanding differ,

Is DM a position on the grass or the position of the players? If your last man is on the half way line will you say he was playing midfield?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Smellymouth:

Deep inside the Atlantic ocean. cheesy cheesy
Only Mourinho can find the key himself

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Roland17:

Again, I have not argued that fact, I am just saying the post is misleading if you claim the pass was from the defensive midfield, rather than the defensive midfielder. They are two entirely different sentences with different meanings.

It wasnt my intention to mislead you. My intenton was to state how awesom KDB is to be delivering such pass and assist despite playing as a DM

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

They played the free kick and city player nodded back

Na so...... cheesy enjoy Ur victory
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
ManU should just beat city. Stopping city's new record is more important than getting closer to 2nd position. At least 8 points away from 1st position on the 16th game makes more sense and easier to catch than 11 points away from 1st, no matter the teams in-between.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHat would be the right term, when KDB made the assist he had only Otamendi, Mandala and Delph behind him.

Peoples understanding differ,

Is DM a position on the grass or the position of the players? If your last man is on the half way mine will you say he was playing midfield?

You are trying to hard to justify your mistake. If a goalkeeper joins the attack during a corner and scores did he score from his goalkeeping position of the field?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

It wasnt my intention to mislead you. My intenton was to state how awesom KDB is to be delivering such pass and assist despite playing as a DM

Thanks for the clarification. I agree with this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
ouzo1:

U believe man utd pass me o

Bros, I just can't put into words how much I love Manchester United....
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
raumdeuter:
Ref gave 4mins, the game went on till 95.11

When will crybabies complain

diggz why is no one complaining about the added time today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Roland17:

You are trying to hard to justify your mistake. If a goalkeeper joins the attack during a corner and scores did he score from his goalkeeping position of the field?

lolz just like the benevento keeper equalised against Milan today,we can say he scored from d goal post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

Enjoy Ur victory sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

Because the referee would've extended it if the score was level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ouzo1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bros, I just can't put into words how much I love Manchester United.... cool cool
Same here... Bt mouriho annoys me atimes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nihilist:
grin

grin grin grin

I know why you are laughing. Reading Dayo's Amalanomics in its full glory can leave one in stitches. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
sinizia:
grin grin grin
I know why you are laughing. Reading Dayo's Amalanomics in its full glory can leave one in stitches. grin grin

nihilist is very knowledgable he doesnt disagree with any of my position. He agrees with all and I am sure he is laughing at airmark and Krychokewack who has been turned to a mannequin at West Brom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
double post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guardiola just expressed concern about the height of his players during set pieces as they look forward to next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.