Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,871 members, 7,915,496 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11001526 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) ... (19742) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2017
Barkley again angry That guy is worse than Chamberlain. Instead of buying a player like Barkley make we no kukuma buy at all. We still have yoko and water to worry about.....we definitely don't need to add Barkley to that list not when willian and pedro are still in the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:
So is Batshuayi (a good finisher), Belotti might be better than Batshuayi but Belotti is to expensive a risk and to be a second striker(maybe because like it was in Morata's case he has a long contract). If Belotti ,24, would go for 40m-50m pounds fine but definitely not worth breaking the bank for.
batshuayi should be more consistent wentin dey worry that one seft
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2017
airmark:

Pathetic. No sensible striker would miss a big chance and be happy.

One even said since the keeper had a hand in the misses, it's ok. Not considering the better options the striker ignored, to bury the big chances.

Conte should just work on hazards goal scoring skills, so that if morata and others are goal-shy, we can still have hope somewhere else.

Some fans, 2nd round feat, is a big achievement.

Imagine drogba missing the only chance we had against bayern in Munich cheesy cheesy wahala dey braaah...too many emotional niqqaz grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:
Barkley again angry That guy is worse than Chamberlain. Instead of buying a player like Barkley make we no kukuma buy at all. We still have yoko and water to worry about.....we definitely don't need to add Barkley to that list not when willian and pedro are still in the team.
drinkwater is very good alongside pedro remove them for your list,make we carry nzonzi for loan grin grin,buy sandro or rose they are unsettled
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2017
atheist5:
my qualms is not that he is not a talented player just needs to be mature in front of goals,things like this will huant us in finals and crucial games when we fail to take our chances,look at higuan and messi in world cup final,the germans took their few chances and that was it.

Barcelona and Bayern paid for it, when we won ucl. We took our chances playing catenaccio against them, it worked.

If we continue with 3-5-2 , our two strikers, especially morata needs to be more clinical. I expect misses here and there, but not consistently missing those rare big ones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Are you indirectly insulting Raumdeuter, A40 and doz Man utd, Barca boyz?
Lool we should be questioning the mental health of the people that compare Hidden Ikebe to Neymar and the likes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:

Imagine drogba missing the only chance we had against bayern in Munich cheesy cheesy wahala dey braaah...too many emotional niqqaz grin

cheesy grin

Exactly. We would have remained at arsenal ucl level, and telling stories about coefficient removal.

That Ramirez goal against barca was also vital. That's an example of killing a keeper with a dink. Valdes wasn't even going down like oblak, yet his rushing out to narrow the space was rendered useless.

If the misses continue, conte may be forced to switch formation to 3-4-3 for three attackers to share scoring responsibility.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Rudy is world class abi!? undecided.

Thiago is injured, Vidal probably isn't in form and that's all their CM options.

P.S DON'T BE A TROLL

Thiago, Vidal, Muller are top midfielders.

When a midfield is good enough to send a top class midfielder like Kimmich to RB, you will know that midfield is serious.

Rudy, a German International is arguably better than, or at par with Matic and will walk into Chelsea midfield with eyes closed just like Matic did last season. And we are talking 2 man midfield here, not 3 man midfield that Bakanonsense cannot hold his place against Drinkbleach and Fabregas that even Matic gave seatbelt.

I don't know Javi Martinez form after injuries, but that is another name to add to the mix.

Tolisso walked into the midst of all this competition and held his spot, and you are yarning about Bakanonsense. If Bakanonsense was in Bayern, they would send him to Bayern II to play regional league.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:

WTF the only chance, why lie, why lie. The only chance undecided

That's how someone just said Germany took their chances you will think they played and scored goals like ManU vs Arsenal that ended 3-1 when instead it was just a goal that Germany scored.

All this unnecessary exaggerations haba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2017
airmark:

Barcelona and Bayern paid for it, when we won ucl. We took our chances playing catenaccio against them, it worked.

If we continue with 3-5-2 , our two strikers, especially morata needs to be more clinical. I expect misses here and there, but not consistently missing those rare big ones.
i like the guy he dey ball,these are early days sha,wentin man wan do than to support our guy hopefully he becomes great in front of goal,even willian seft and christenson dey mumu for front of goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2017
airmark:

i like the guy he dey ball,these are early days sha,wentin man wan do than to support our guy hopefully he becomes great in front of goal,even willian seft and christenson dey mumu for front of goal yesternight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2017
A40:
Lool we should be questioning the mental health of the people that compare Hidden Ikebe to Neymar and the likes
.i agree neymar is ahead so far,but he is messi or ronaldo wey dem nor dey compare to hazard,na so he come good,if that guy nor take time mbappe go first am win balon dor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:
WTF the only chance, why lie, why lie. The only chance undecided

That's how someone just said Germany took their chances you will think they played and scored goals like ManU vs Arsenal that ended 3-1 when instead it was just a goal that Germany scored.

All this unnecessary exaggerations haba

Did you watch the finals at all? Go watch the match then you will understand the true meaning of parking the bus....

I haven't watched the match again after seeing it the first time but I can tell you we didn't create much and drogba scored that goal out of nothing. I stand to be corrected.

Meanwhile, it is unnecessary for you to call me a liar... next time you can pass Ur message across by being civil please...and not trying to start up shytte...Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2017
Some people will posting about real life players like they are referring to some ps4 game character undecided.

Why can't some peeps be realistic in their lives and the few claiming reality should never be invited by mistake to give pep talk to players cause they lack optimism and won't encourage even an egg to hatch on it's own(so incorrigible).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2017
Ibime:

When a midfield is good enough to send a top class midfielder like Kimmich to RB, you will know that midfield is serious.

Rudy, a German International is arguably better than, or at par with Matic and will walk into Chelsea midfield with eyes closed just like Matic did last season. And we are talking 2 man midfield here, not 3 man midfield that Bakanonsense cannot hold his place against Drinkbleach and Fabregas that even Matic gave seatbelt.

I don't know Javi Martinez form after injuries, but that is another name to add to the mix.

Tolisso walked into the midst of all this competition and held his spot, and you are yarning about Bakanonsense. If Bakanonsense was in Bayern, they would send him to Bayern II to play regional league.
but seriously sha bayern is no joke,if them catch us ehh,our midfield go hear especially if that mumu play,but why we nor sign tolliso or fabihno seft
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2017
atheist5:
batshuayi should be more consistent wentin dey worry that one seft
Batshuayi is improving and for someone who doesn't play regularly, well you get, not many sub strikers would perform better than him, not even Llorente.

I don't even know of any striker better than Batshuayi off the bench.

Maybe Paco, not even sure Mandzuki, Giroud, not even Sturidge. Not many teams have what Man City have in Aguero and G.Jesus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Some people will posting about real life players like they are referring to some ps4 game character undecided.

Why can't some peeps be realistic in their lives and the few claiming reality should never be invited by mistake to give pep talk to players cause they lack optimism and won't encourage even an egg to hatch on it's own(so incorrigible).

You really need to chill guy....

Kindly see the attached starts from UEFA site and make of it whatever you want...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:

Lol oga me, go ask ibkayee.....she know say I get kids and wife burr I love her too.

How only you wan use dey chop they sweet babe alone? I am not sorry to say sir.... na greed them they call that kind thing na...! me....I am not greedy bros.....you can have her for 23hrs of the day...me I only need an hour with her oga sir.....that one na my right....please don't deny me of it sir sad angry cheesy

This ur grandpa moves no go work braaah....I fit submit my birth certificate to prove you wrong self cheesy either way I look way younger than my age on ground so no worry...Papa can take good care of her sir grin

Just passing to go buy groundnut. .. I no talk anything o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2017
elrony:

Just passing to go buy groundnut. .. I no talk anything o

Bia pastor no shook mouth inside my matter oh angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:

Bia pastor no shook mouth inside my matter oh angry

Buh I no talk anything na...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2017
Ibime:

Talking about CM and you're naming Muller

All because you want to hide your fallacy, your hyping Rudy and making a silly claim, so who should play RB for Bayern? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2017
bigkesh:
How do we tell these ones that missing chances is part of being a goal scorer.

See Lewy and Auba

Thank you Sir.
I guess this settles it doesn't it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Batshuayi is improving and for someone who doesn't play regularly, well you get, not many sub strikers would perform better than him, not even Llorente.

I don't even know of any striker better than Batshuayi off the bench.

Maybe Paco, not even sure Mandzuki, Giroud, not even Sturidge. Not many teams have what Man City have in Aguero and G.Jesus.

This is a very valid point. This is why I don't get on the Batman bashing.
Unless I have forgotten, I don't know of a better striker off the bench than him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Rudy is world class abi!? undecided.

Thiago is injured, Vidal probably isn't in form and that's all their CM options.

P.S DON'T BE A TROLL
stop making us look like foolish and blind people with this your support of bakayoko. Nigga is playing like an amateur and you are trying to paint another picture for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Zappacosta did a decent job there yesterday.
am i the only one thinking that Conte should try him more in that position and see if he will give Alonso a good competition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:

Did you watch the finals at all? Go watch the match then you will understand the true meaning of parking the bus....

I haven't watched the match again after seeing it the first time but I can tell you we didn't create much and drogba scored that goal out of nothing. I stand to be corrected.

Meanwhile, it is unnecessary for you to call me a liar... next time you can pass Ur message across by being civil please...and not trying to start up shytte...Thanks
Are you ok? your last paragraph means what? Your offended cause i jokingly said why lie twice so you want to take offense.

Fine if you had a misunderstanding with what i wrote, those the last crap you wrote make you civil? Lemme just take it that I don't understand the nonsense you just wrote or why you wrote it.

Whether your a liar or not, is not my business.

Drogba scored with a header and that wasn't the only opportunity in that game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
cstr1000:

Abeg Belotti is a better goal scorer.

Put Belotti in this Chelsea team and you would have a goal scoring monster.

Not in a 3-5-2. The 3-5-2 makes attacking play narrow and as such, you need players with quick feet and swift decision making, to break down the packed defensive opposition. The reason Morata even finds space and chances to miss in the first place is because of his intelligence and movement off the ball.

The same cannot be said about Bellotti. In a 3-4-3, things might be different. However, we realise now that we have a weak attacking midfield and as such, we need to feature Fab for creativity. But we can't against big teams. So we have to play a 3-5-2, sacrifice a bit of width for solidity in midfield, by sticking Bakayoko/Drinkwater in there.

This means that the two upfront must be able to do it on their own, mostly. Bellotti might struggle in this role finding spaces in the EPL, let alone finding chances. Morata/Hazard have not struggled so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bluengel444:

Are you ok? your last paragraph means what? Your offended cause i jokingly said why lie twice so you want to take offense.

Fine if you had a misunderstanding with what i wrote, those the last crap you wrote make you civil? Lemme just take it that I don't understand the nonsense you just wrote or why you wrote it.

Whether your a liar or not, is not my business.

Drogba scored with a header and that wasn't the only opportunity in that game.

Choi , Diggz them say you be oga lienus grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
elrony:

Choi , Diggz them say you be oga lienus grin cheesy

Bruv....the pikin boy no gree grow up...I no fit shout,i rest my case bros.... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Greatihex:
stop making us look like foolish and blind people with this your support of bakayoko. Nigga is playing like an amateur and you are trying to paint another picture for us.
Baco has been annoying yet i show small faith cause he didn't and doesn't always play badly but how have i made you look like foolish "blind" people?

Should I support stupid exaggeration cause of emotions?

It's fun atimes till it obviously, like you said, becomes foolish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:

Bruv....the pikin boy no gree grow up...I no fit shout,i rest my case bros.... cheesy

Lol... No level sha grin cheesy

You suppose don book one goat down 4 xmas, I need sama better chaw when I land cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
nateevs:

Not in a 3-5-2. The 3-5-2 makes attacking play narrow and as such, you need players with quick feet and swift decision making, to break down the packed defensive opposition. The reason Morata even finds space and chances to miss in the first place is because of his intelligence and movement off the ball.

The same cannot be said about Bellotti. In a 3-4-3, things might be different. However, we realise now that we have a weak attacking midfield and as such, we need to feature Fab for creativity. But we can't, against big teams. So we have to play a 3-5-2, sacrifice a bit of width for solidity in midfield by and Bakayoko/Drinkwater in there.

This means that the two upfront must be able to do it on their own. Bellotti might struggle in this role finding spaces in the EPL, let alone finding chances. Morata/Hazard have not struggled so far.
Should Chelsea just stick with Batshuayi? Get midfielders instead and better AM options.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) ... (19742) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.