Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,243 members, 7,887,688 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859763 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bibidear(f): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Why?
cos they are mediocre players and they need to go to a mediocre team

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2018
Lana1:
grin

Yes History is for the Historians. But if una begin defend Hazard now, y'all will start reminding us of how he has won PFA POTY and how he conquered France at 21.....whatever suits ur narrative sha!!

Which Superior tactics did u use to dominate Arsenal?? undecided Park the bus? Defend and counter? Yh.....Superior!!

Keep crying at how you should be winning them 9 out of 10 and they ll keep beating ur asses!!
recent history vs ancient history, which is more important?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tomoyayi(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2018
Bibidear:

cos they are mediocre players and they need to go to a mediocre team

Be careful what you wish for, injuries can come at anytime o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2018
This giroud matter is purely Conte's idea. He loves signing old heads

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2018
Bibidear:
Chelsea should please sign fellaini and smalling

We will gladly give you guys the duo; would have even been better if we had not bought Sanchez so we take Willian and dash you the two.

But now, just £18mil for Fellaini and £30m for Smalling. We can even afford to throw in a loan deal for one of our youngstars to sweeten the deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Geestunnar(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

We will gladly give you guys the duo; would have even been better if we had not bought Sanchez so we take Willian and dash you the two.

But now, just £18mil for Fellaini and £30m for Smalling. We can even afford to throw in a loan deal for one of our youngstars to sweeten the deal.
She is a United Fan

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2018
Chelsea have Morata n Batshuayi but are desperately searching for a striker in this transfer window. The funny thing is they are linked with strikers of low caliber such as Giroud, Dzeko, Crouch and Caro.

I ask you, how did A. Conte manage to mismanage Diego Costa? Cos' I don't see Shekpe in this mess if Costa is the main striker with Morata as backup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2018
It is painful I swear to see how low we are going down the sunken place cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bibidear(f): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

lol,was trolling chelshit......i am a manutd fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2018
cheesy cheesy the money one

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2018
lordfalcao:
This giroud matter is purely Conte's idea. He loves signing old heads
like llorente that some NL 'experts' claimed chelsea should have bought. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2018
Skimpledawg:
It is painful I swear to see how low we are going down the sunken place cry
why because of giroud cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
MoR2:
like llorente that some NL 'experts' claimed chelsea should have bought. cheesy
conte is almost clueless when it comes to signing. When he was at juve, he was buying more of old heads and less of young players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
lordfalcao:
conte is almost clueless when it comes to signing. When he was at juve, he was buying more of old heads and less of young players.
he brought in pobga, bonucci, Vidal and made use of pirlo to win the league he just made use of what is available but signing giroud isn't that bad for 18M when last summer Chelsea would have signed 32year old llorente for £15M or even dzeko for 30M.

Who would you have preferred Chelsea to sign llorente or Giroud?

I was the one who suggested Llorente not air.mark bro cheesy
giroud for 18mil...?? shocked shocked abeg why waste the money? We should carry on the season the way it is abeg. How worse can it be for us to consider buying giroud for 18m?
Phooolish management.....keep batshuayi let giroud and Wenger go fvck themselves angry
Come to think of it....I don't mind giroud at all right now. sad
it was this point i was trying to make you see back then. llorente would have been a way cheaper option alongside batshuayi instead of morata. Worse case scenario in llorente we will have someone who doesn't get bullied easily,who can at least find the net couple of times and also knock the balls down or hold up play for the rest attackers to support him. That would have provided the much needed time for batshuayi to nail a spot or get sold or loaned out next season.

Anyways, let's wait to see wat d board will come up with.
to me o it's still a fair deal, if you na for manage llorente then manage Giroud na grin
Anything that is better than morata is welcomed by me. Won't it be a shame if solanke of liverpool, that wasn't ready for our first team, outscores morata this season? We can't buy a top quality striker without coughing out serious amount and we are not ready for that. Gameiro still looks more ready than morata. He can still play for 3 years before morata finds his feet.
Yea, at this point we just need a replacement real quick, no matter the age. i dont know how morata will not get bullied, starting our matches.
We cant wait for him man.
age is not the matter so Giroud is fine cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Auba confirmed.

So Olivier it is? I believe it not. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bastuayi loaned
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bat on the move. Loan agreed.
So Giroud it is then.

I have no words for the shambles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=MoR2 post=64664468] he brought in pobga, bonucci, Vidal and made use of pirlo to win the league he just made use of what is available but signing giroud isn't that bad for 18M when last summer Chelsea would have signed 32year old llorente for £15M or even dzeko for 30M.

Who would you have preferred Chelsea to sign llorente or Giroud?

to me o it's still a fair deal, if you na for manage llorente then manage Giroud na grin
age is not the matter so Giroud is fine cheesy[/quote both are useless. There is nothing giroud can do over batshuayi currently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
This would have been a better deal if we were loaning Giroud rather than buying him for 18M
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
Guardiola says he can accept criticism regarding City's spending but insists it is necessary to improve the quality of his entire squad.
"Some clubs spend £300m on two players, we spent it on six players," he told a news conference on Tuesday. "Last summer, we had six or seven out of contract and decided to sign six or seven more.
"You need to spend to stay at the same high level. Maybe one day we'll spend £200m on a player. It's up to the club how to spend their money; we decided to do it now. We might sign one or two in the summer.
"The inflation of the market, every player costs a lot. We spend the money on six or seven players while others do it on one or two. We accept criticism."

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
lordfalcao as much as batshuayi is a good striker, he shoots well, as good positioning, moves well and is faster than giroud, giroud brings those things as well as including his better link up play.

giroud passes better than batshuayi, as better ball sense and control. simply put giroud is lukaku with less speed and more sense, giroud is stronger and more powerful in the air than batshuayi and has also the experience to help morata adjust his game better to epl. giroud has played a similiar pattern to conte's formation at arsenal and won't need so much time to adjust to new environments.

for just 18M he will afford batshuayi the time needed to develop, improve and bang in goals in dortmund. all three are eager to perform at the world cup if all goes well chelsea might have themselves 3 top strikers by summer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
diggz:
Which useless coming? Wetin b the special thing him don do in 2seasons? Abeg mk we hear word bros

A record 18 games winning streak, 12points ahead of the next team in January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sky sources understand that Batshuayi was not at the Chelsea team hotel on Tuesday night as they prepared for the game against Bournemouth on Wednesday.

The club have allowed the striker to travel abroad after agreeing terms with Dortmund, in a deal that could include an option to buy after an initial six-month loan, but sources close to Chelsea have reiterated that Batshuayi will not be leaving without Giroud heading to Stamford Bridge.

Sky Sports News understand that Chelsea have also agreed terms with Sevilla for a proposed loan move, and in both cases have insisted on a buy-back option if any deal was made permanent.

The transfer window in Germany shuts at 5pm on Wednesday.

Who wan talk say Chelsea board no get sense grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bibidear:

lol,was trolling chelshit......i am a manutd fan

Oh, dear! Was really hoping we can package those two dudes off to any bidder at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na so Giroud go block Tammy Abraham next summer. They are similar players, only 6 months patience was required if Conte wants a target-man type.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
‘I don’t know because when you arrive from a bad injury, and you didn’t play for six months, it’s not simple to recover the best form,’ said the Italian.

‘The player is working very well. I gave him the chance in the Carabao Cup against Arsenal, maybe because I was forced, because in a normal situation I would take more time with him, but the player is working very well and trying to come into our idea of football.

‘Tonight he could be in contention to play and for sure we have to put aside the risk to push the player to come into the team quickly because we need to do this.

‘We have Morata and Willian out injured, we don’t have many solutions, but I’m very happy because the player has great potential and he’s changing the way he plays. Now he has to think with the ball and without the ball.’

Conte also spoke about being pleasantly surprised by Barkley’s physical condition given the nature of the injury he is coming back from, and where he believes the player best fits into the side.

‘Every player is desperate to play every game and I have to try to make the best decision for the team,’ he said. ‘Sometimes I’m forced to take decisions but in this case I’m very happy because in my mind I thought his physical condition was worse than the situation I found.

‘It was a positive surprise, you saw that in the game against Arsenal. After Willian’s injury he was my first substitution. My worry is not about his physical condition, only for him to go into our idea of football, to understand the movement without the ball and understand the movement with the ball, that’s the most important thing.

‘With the way we are playing he can play as a number 10, a striker, on the right or left. Or if we play with three midfielders he can play as one of the midfielders, either on the right or left, but not as the pivot.’

Conte confirmed in yesterday’s press conference he will be without Morata against Eddie Howe’s side, and the Blues boss highlighted why the Spaniard is in new territory since joining the club.

‘First of all you have to consider that this season is totally different for Morata because for the first time he’s the number nine for a team,’ Conte explained. ‘With Real Madrid he was always the first substitute, he wasn’t the number nine.

‘This the first experience for him of having this type of responsibility. Now, the only problem for him is to recover from his injury. He has an injury in his back and he must find the best physical condition because when you miss many games, and many training sessions, it means your physical form is dropping.

‘Now we have to solve the situation of the pain in his back and then work for him to find his best physical condition. We trust him.’

Pedro, hazard, Barkley grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
raumdeuter:

A record 18 games winning streak, 12points ahead of the next team in January

Enter bank go use am collect money.....or make him use am carry ucl afterall epl is just an ordinary local and useless league....what is the big deal in doing 18matches winning streak....when Wenger have actually done the unbeaten tongue?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ibime:
Na so Giroud go block Tammy Abraham next summer. They are similar players, only 6 months patience was required if Conte wants a target-man type.

Tammy no be target man o.

He would need to seriously bulk up if he needs to play that role. At Swansea, he used to run in behind a lot, and swap out to the wing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
MoR2:
Sky sources understand that Batshuayi was not at the Chelsea team hotel on Tuesday night as they prepared for the game against Bournemouth on Wednesday.

The club have allowed the striker to travel abroad after agreeing terms with Dortmund, in a deal that could include an option to buy after an initial six-month loan, but sources close to Chelsea have reiterated that Batshuayi will not be leaving without Giroud heading to Stamford Bridge.

Sky Sports News understand that Chelsea have also agreed terms with Sevilla for a proposed loan move, and in both cases have insisted on a buy-back option if any deal was made permanent.

The transfer window in Germany shuts at 5pm on Wednesday.

Who wan talk say Chelsea board no get sense grin

I saw this online

[img]http://www.bigsoccer.com/attachments/img_3443-jpg.119735/[/img]

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42886255
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTR2: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nihilist:

He would need to seriously bulk up if he needs to play that role. At Swansea, he used to run in behind a lot, and swap out to the wing.
I don't rate Tammy.

Very little technique.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
diggz:

Enter bank go use am collect money.....or make him use am carry ucl afterall epl is just an ordinary local and useless league....what is the big deal in doing 18matches winning streak....when Wenger have actually done the unbeaten tongue?

Wenger didnt do 18 matches winning. And Conte doesnt even know what a CL semi looks like
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nihilist:

I actually have him down as a stiff central type. The running to the wings was when he was forced to partner Bony. Someone has to run out of those two, and it won't be Bony.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.