Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10804764 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) ... (19519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
elrony:
Richarlison and Doucoure tomorrow grin grin
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ibime:
Mehn, Burna boy is just too talented. Others just dey start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKa6jTfZB5w
That guy is too talented.......Outside is his best album......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
elrony:

grin grin grin grin
Na siddon look mode I dey for months dry watch Una nii
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Na siddon look mode I dey for months dry watch Una nii

Cheer up manns
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Eden hazard has never scored 20 goals in a season for Chelsea on the other hand, M Sallah has already scored 20 goals in Epl alone.

TF!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
lordfalcao:
ode so how does a paper talk relate to mourinho conte and zidane preferred belotti to lacazette? Where is the proof.

It seems some science students have mixed chemicals for you. Who told you zidane, conte and mou wanted lacazette at all?. Someone who is not even good for an europa team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ibime:
Mehn, Burna boy is just too talented. Others just dey start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKa6jTfZB5w

King Oluwaloburna!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2018
grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 1:22am On Feb 05, 2018
sod09:
I pray they ban the motherfucker against arsenal
Offside!?? When the ball came from a Liverpool player, you guys na back of TV una dey watch, make I speak pidgin small, second penalty was also correct, 75m player made contact, if it was outside the box it's a stone wall free kick, so why not a pen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 1:24am On Feb 05, 2018
Nihilist:

Why are you trying to argue against logic ffs?

The linesman called the Ref up immediately he blew for the pen, because Harry Kane was in an offside position.

The reason he didn't raise his flag is because if Dejan Lovren had actually touched the ball, before it got to Kane, then Kane was no longer offside.

Hence, interrupting the ref to ask him if Dejan Lovren touched the ball.
Yes and the ref told him the ball came from a Liverpool player boot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:37am On Feb 05, 2018
neezar:

Chelsea had better players then
which betters players then?The truth is we never had winger better than salah except hazard but cos we were winning and top of the league you all thought mourinho decision to favour willian ahead of salah was the best thing that happen to chelsea. if I had debated with you then that salah was better player than willian who mourinho favoured ahead of the Egyptian you would have called me all sort of derogatory names like everyone around me did.

Thank God the internet never keeps a secret.my only source of evidence that I stood out among every chelsea fan was my post on facebook in 2014 where I openly criticised mourinho for preffering willian to salah and friends and like were quick to come for my head. Fast forwarded to some week ago after salah's exploit for Liverpool i went back to dig it out and none of those who called me names then could type a word.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:44am On Feb 05, 2018
diggz:
grin grin
Which is expected when you're the one trying to unlock the defence. You see the ball more and lose it more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:48am On Feb 05, 2018
eph12:

Which is expected when you're the one trying to unlock the defence. You see the ball more and lose it more.

You mean like the way kdb throwaway balls while trying to unlock the defence too abi? Very funny!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:51am On Feb 05, 2018
diggz:

You mean like the way kdb throwaway balls while trying to unlock the defence too abi? Very funny!!
KDB is not an attacking midfielder, does not dribble. Go and check how many times Hazard Neymar Isco Messi and go loses the ball in comparison to their team mates
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:52am On Feb 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8mf6RgudCk

Saw this somewhere. Check the reaction of the assistant referee. Hmmmm shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:56am On Feb 05, 2018
Please I stand to be corrected but I think conte finally sold mohammed salah last season because until last year he was still on loan at Roma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:03am On Feb 05, 2018
eph12:

KDB is not an attacking midfielder, does not dribble. Go and check how many times Hazard Neymar Isco Messi and go loses the ball in comparison to their team mates

KDB must be a goal keeper bruv cheesy Anyways...I am certain without even checking that Sanchez loses the ball more... tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:14am On Feb 05, 2018
diggz:

KDB must be a goal keeper bruv cheesy Anyways...I am certain without even checking that Sanchez loses the ball more... tongue
Actually the comparison was with his team mates. Compare Neymar with his team mates, who loses the ball more. Then go look up who has created more chances in the last 4 years in EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 2:34am On Feb 05, 2018
This is Salah best season so far. He never scored more than 16 league goals anywhere until Liverpool.
He's having a better season and in good form.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:23am On Feb 05, 2018
3 things I dislike about football.
1. Penalties
2.The eF.A
3. Referees.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:34am On Feb 05, 2018
airmark:
Conte: "Then, in the future, if there is the possibility, you have to try to buy only two or three players - not eight players. Don't forget, this summer, we brought in eight players and spent a lot less than other teams who bought only two or three."

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shots fired at the lordfalcaos at stamford bridge wrecking our team, buying 2 for 5naira players.
when conte was mentioning buying 2 or 3 players he didn't mean buying 30 year old bonucci for 60M or buying your kpon kpon defender for 75M. This are ridiculous prices that even man city didn't throw money at...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:38am On Feb 05, 2018
airmark:

It seems some science students have mixed chemicals for you. Who told you zidane, conte and mou wanted lacazette at all?. Someone who is not even good for an europa team.
but you said the three coaches preferred belotti to lacazette, when neither the two strikers where their first and second target.

Let me see you criticize rudiger, while van dijk is not above error. This will land on your head

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2018
Mohamed Salah is the quickest Liverpool FC player to score 20 goals in the Premier League.

It only took 25 games!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Airmark hope you have helmet? Before they turn you into Mr P.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2018
phaamsaam:

Offside!?? When the ball came from a Liverpool player, you guys na back of TV una dey watch, make I speak pidgin small, second penalty was also correct, 75m player made contact, if it was outside the box it's a stone wall free kick, so why not a pen
the first one was it a dive or not
This new month I promise myself not to reply stupid mentions again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2018
diggz:
grin grin
He was the most fouled player in our last game fam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:44am On Feb 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Luiz is terrible defender but still better than Mangala. Luiz and co being able to rest for 7 days made the difference in the league last season for Chelsea

This season we have see how useless he is
as usual. Avoiding the main point and running around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tjohnnay: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2018
eph12:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8mf6RgudCk

Saw this somewhere. Check the reaction of the assistant referee. Hmmmm shocked

D ref bet str8 draw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2018
sod09:
the first one was it a dive or not
This new month I promise myself not to reply stupid mentions again
Minimal contact by the keeper, Kane looked for it, but it's a stone wall penalty, these stuff was analyzed last night on Sky, both calls were correct, give credit to the officials, yes loserpool would feel aggrieved, but they should be self critical, I can't count how many goals they have conceded in the last 10 minutes of matches, it's an eye sore n very pathetic to say d least
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2018
Tjohnnay:

D ref bet str8 draw
He did that because he was sure they made the right call, and the ref duly obliged him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:51am On Feb 05, 2018
"Maybe I'd like that the club to prepare a statement for me to tell [the media], 'I trust in his job, I trust in his work'," said Conte, ahead of Monday's trip to Watford, live on Sky Sports .
"But at the same time I know that in the past it never happened, this, and for this reason why would I hope for something different?

"For sure, I think that I'd like to have a statement to support against this speculation."

I guess conte is not going anywhere

"I'm giving all of myself, me and my staff and also my players, for this club," he said.
"And then I think that we are doing the maximum for this club and if the club understands this and the club wants to extend a new contract then we can talk, why not?
"My contract expires in 2019 and my decision is to continue to work with this club."

(1) (2) (3) ... (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) ... (19519) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Ballzproblemm, Theuniverse, madrid5 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.