Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10801808 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4688) (4689) (4690) (4691) (4692) (4693) (4694) ... (19506) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2018
PietroRico:
this picture dey burst my oblongata grin
I don't know why he's pained because Chelsea lost

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=neezar post=64828716][/quote]

Don't be steeewpid around me this morning cuz I am in no mood to unnecessarily suffer the presence of phools or phooolishness from ediots.....kindly bounce chief....I won't be polite when next I am mentioned steeewpidly by you. Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2018
Cries of the down throned.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2018
diggz:

Don't be steeewpid around me this morning cuz I am in no mood to unnecessarily suffer the presence of phools or phooolishness from ediots.....kindly bounce chief....I won't be polite when next I am mentioned steeewpidly by you. Thanks.
You are the fool here and you will remain a fool until I your Lord and saviour deliver u from ur foolishness and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tesppidd: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Nihilist:

you can see that i have been smitten by plagues, and my thread beset with trials and tribulations.

i am like job right now, hoping for succour to be sent from the heavens.

when that happens, i'll be right back on your thread like Gary Neville
lol.

you'd be right back like khalid boulaharouz.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2018
Pedro destroyed most of our attack.
Luiz Cahill combo = Olosho
Courtious = not interested anymore

ConteIn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2018
Thank goodness I missed the match grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2018
neezar:

David Luiz and Kante 2 mark Messi??

Hmm cheesy cheesy

Bakayoko must play in the barca match, he is the only hope Chelsea have in that game.

Afrodoc haff ki mi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2018
codedguy1:

Bakayoko must play in the barca match, he is the only hope Chelsea have in that game.

Afrodoc haff ki mi.
Conte just wanna get sacked...If he resigns, the money paid 2 him won't be much

I pray Manu should play Chelsea b4 he gets sacked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2018
diggz:

When one is phooolish...anything can happen bro. How can a footballer not be able to keep a simple ball close to himself 99.5℅ of the time? His limited ability made him to keep stretching his leg to retrieve the ball like a donkey ffs! How much longer do you think that imec1le needed on the pitch to cause serious damage to a watford player? A good thing the ref sent him away......man's a complete ret@rd and waste of space.

Thunder must fia whoever signed him to start with, and fia Conte for playing the ediot like he was the second coming of Yaya Toure and Vidal rolled into one!
this is a new year your sharing of thunder never finish....
Thor and sango sef get allocation for thunder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2018
grin

Diggz dey vex dey paraa..... lol?! I swear wetin Cùnte and Donkeyoko do am strong o! I would have loved to use Dopejemi's Lines, but gonna have to pity a Brother this Morning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2018
neezar:

Lmao

Some people no just get sense ni
I dey Teh you bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2018
sod09:
this is a new year your sharing of thunder never finish....
Thor and sango sef get allocation for thunder

Lol...una ehn!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Diggz dey vex dey paraa..... lol?! I swear wetin Cùnte and Donkeyoko do am strong o! I would have loved to use Dopejemi's Lines, but gonna have to pity a Brother this Morning.

cheesy cheesy

Bruv...last last yoko go come una side while conte chop sack.... Thank God babaolowo no dey play with sack letter. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2018
Hazarddd:
Love how United fans are trying to be relevant here. Conte won the league and will leave before Jose even sniffs the scent of title race let alone the title.
Will leave or be sacked? Choose your next words very carefully brother
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2018
diggz:

Guy I have been receiving irrelevant mentions from you since last night and I am wondering what point you are trying to make here.....Please if your only intention is to dig up old posts of mine...feel free to do so but take out an alphabet or two from my moniker when you do....I don't need to see irrelevant mentions.... thanks.
Perhaps our good doctor afrodoc2 has something to recommend to our daddy here. The last time you recommended BOURNvita we saw the effect. Please look into this matter, our daddy is in pains

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2018
lordfalcao:
Cries of the down throned.
Surely you can't be referring to uncle diggz

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2018
BushWickBill:

Yeah.
Jose told Conte to waste $200 million on scrappy chaff like the human donkey and the English Oscar (Barkley), among others.

Jose is responsible for Conte's flailing wig and Beat It dance moves.

jose is the reason why Hazard lost the ball for Watford to score their second, two minutes after equalizing.

Jose.

I can see why you people are a small club. You can't go past Jose, and in all truth, Jose is who gave that your London 3SC any form of identity, so it's no biggie that you still relate to him.
F**k!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2018
eph12:

Perhaps our good doctor afrodoc2 has something to recommend to our daddy here. The last time you recommended BOURNvita we saw the effect. Please look into this matter, our daddy is in pains

I pity you......your own naim go bad pass....when e reach una turn sha no run away for 2weeks tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Obere4u:
Pedro destroyed most of our attack.
Luiz Cahill combo = Olosho
Courtious = not interested anymore

ConteIn
Forget all these bro... Chelsea are gonna defeat Barça home and away. Mark my words!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2018
BushWickBill:

Yeah.
Jose told Conte to waste $200 million on scrappy chaff like the human donkey and the English Oscar (Barkley), among others.

Jose is responsible for Conte's flailing wig and Beat It dance moves.

jose is the reason why Hazard lost the ball for Watford to score their second, two minutes after equalizing.

Jose.

I can see why you people are a small club. You can't go past Jose, and in all truth, Jose is who gave that your London 3SC any form of identity, so it's no biggie that you still relate to him.

I blame moanrimhoe either way... If he didn't chase lukaku, kdb and Salah away....we won't be dealing with some nonentities in our team right now.....Yes I blame moanrimhoe!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2018
We told them Bakayoko is mistake central. They would not listen. How can a midfielder gift the opposition 4 chances in 30 minutes?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2018
BaKAyoko was useless yesterday but Conte was more useless for not removing him or pushing him further up the pitch to continue the steewpidity.

I blame Conte.....#Conteout!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2018
Conte: "For sure I have to take the responsibility as maybe I made the wrong decision with the starting eleven.''

I suspect this werey is doing everything possible to get sacked and avoid paying the financial penalty for resigning.

Middle finger to you and the useless people that handled our transfers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2018
Lana1:
Donaaae o...
Donaaaaaaae o...

*Boom*

We gonna party hard....
We gonna party hard....

Bros this is crazy. How do I get this gif biko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2018
neezar:

wow

You are right I swear cool
We will return stronger than ever. As long as manure do not win the league am ok with city carrying it this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2018
BlueAngel444:
We will return stronger than ever. As long as manure do not win the league am ok with city carrying it this season.
Lmao

It's just 13 points u know

Anything can happen Bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2018
airmark:
Conte: "For sure I have to take the responsibility as maybe I made the wrong decision with the starting eleven.''

I suspect this werey is doing everything possible to get sacked and avoid paying the financial penalty for resigning.

Middle finger to you and the useless people that hand led our transfers.

Middle finger or 10fingers to the cvnt!!? I felt the most excruciating pains watching bakayoko play last night.....it is unbelievable that a coach will be comfortable watching that miserable cvnt pissing everywhere without making a move to remove him immediately.... especially after he phooolishly got the first card.

#ConteOut!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2018
joeace2020:

Tell them the internet remembers..
smiley Get outta here. I will support Chelsea and the decisions they make. Matic has not started dealing with you people yet. He will soon start

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2018
neezar:

Lmao

Anything can happen Bro

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Is this not the same idiot Dj was trying 2 school, but the fool was so quick 2 insult him

Cry baby

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2018
neezar:

Lmao

Anything can happen Bro
No wonder they call it Theatre of dreams. Keep dreaming. Man City have my full support to carry the league and there is nothing all the red devils in hell can do to stop it.

Mourinho has given up on it already so wake up to the reality, no trophy for united this season.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4688) (4689) (4690) (4691) (4692) (4693) (4694) ... (19506) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Singapore1(m), hensben(m), Yustash001(m), raumdeuter, engrelvis(m), Caicedobets(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.