Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,203 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10826396 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

At least you cannot rebuff the fact that Agmeyin Boathand suffers seizures over small body movement. grin (your amala don get seed)

Alagolo Boathand with World cup.is so useless that he is rated behind Vidic without any Senior National team trophy I can remember cheesy

*CR7 and LM10 , arguably the greatest of all time of the modern game (in case you're lost )

You mean you cant think of any Man utd defender in the past decade that can stand Boatengs big game performance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hazarddd:

Talking about disgrace, imagine trolling the defending champions when Your thread has been on 20 times epl champions for 5yrs now...clear road Jor.
Ouch... That hurts.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hazarddd:

Wrong 14 + 6= 20 Quick maths . No manager in Chelsea who finish 6th will have a job next season unlike your club after spending hundred of millions on players can only boost of community shield and Carling cup. We are not having a bad season. Couple wins and we can climb to 2nd .

you must be bad at maths. the earliest Chelsea can win another EPL is in 2019. 14 years from now is February 2032. even if you win every other EPL from 2019 to this time in 2032 you wont reach 20.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
airmark:

cheesy Rudiger, the arsenal boy.

Lmao...Some fans are so hilarious mhen cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean you cant think of any Man utd defender in the past decade that can stand Boatengs big game performance?
The same boateng that Messi made 2 lie down in green pastures??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Could be not certainly be. Based on ability, he could stand neck to neck with Vidic

Vidic is head an shoulder better than baoteng. he is a poor man's John Terry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Lmao at "big game performance"

Uncle Raumdeuter please kindly provide the official KPI for measuring big game performance in football.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

The same boateng that Messi made 2 lie down in green pastures??

Rio is getting wiped on the grass by Aiyegbeni Or Jones wey go fall without anyone close to him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

Lmao at "big game performance"

Uncle Ramdeuter please kindly provide the official KPI for measuring big game performance in football.

grin

A world cup final, world cup semi final, A CL final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
CapitalCee:
Vidic is head an shoulder better than baoteng. he is a poor man's John Terry.

Vidic is not better than Boateng even though I agree Vidic is a top defender, Terry is not even supposed to be a footballer, if not for Community slot and catchment area

He is a very poor footballer on the same level with Rio Ferdinand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Rio is getting wiped on the grass by Aiyegbeni Or Jones wey go fall without anyone close to him
Boateng no dey shame and the mumu was still laughing after such humiliation cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

Boateng no dey shame and the mumu was still laughing after such humiliation cheesy cheesy

This is Yakubu sodomizing Ferdinand. How can Yakubu that weighed 200kg be drilling and outpacing Ferdinand

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is Yakubu sodomizing Ferdinand. How can Yakubu that weighed 200kg be drilling and outpacing Ferdinand

I don't see anything wrong here with the defending.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Vidic is not better than Boateng even though I agree Vidic is a top defender, Terry is not even supposed to be a footballer, if not for Community slot and catchment area

He is a very poor footballer on the same level with Rio Ferdinand

Terry on his day to me is better than baoteng
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ibime:

Boateng was a City player and couldn't get past Lescott. Are you lost?

what is this gif? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

If this is "sodomizing" , I don't know what we will now call the warapa induced abominable showmanship performed by Alagolo Boathand himself.
cheesycheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
CapitalCee:
Terry on his day to me is better than baoteng

Except that Terry doesnt have his days. It was all night for him, He was always the weakest link in the Chelsea defence and let them down in every big CL game same with the NT where he was a complete embarrasment when the big games came
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
CapitalCee:
I don't see anything wrong here with the defending.

You dont see anything wrong with a 200kg Aiyegbeni from a standing position got past Rio Ferdinand and squared the ball for a goal

For the records, Terry was the first defender to introduce Islamic prayers on the field of play when he faced RVP

WHen he did Allahu Akbar in the hot London Sunday

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

If this is "sodomizing" , I don't know what we will now call the warapa induced abominable showmanship performed by Alagolo Boathand himself.
cheesycheesy cheesy

This is in an ordinary league game, which symptomized the disgrace Ferdinand faced from time to time by lesser footballers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

lwkmd grin

World cup Qualifiers nko?

See as manns dey list tournament fa! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

lwkmd grin

World cup Qualifiers nko?

See as manns dey list tournament fa! grin

World cup qualifier? Shey the type wey countries like Andorra, Tajukistan and Gilbratar dey follow play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is in an ordinary league game, which symptomized the disgrace Ferdinand faced from time to time by lesser footballers

Ordinary league you said.

While Alagolo Boa-stank was a global disgrace, a filth that a truck load of industrial cleaners can't wipe off grin grin

I'd rather be disgraced by a known footballer, than globally by a nonentity like Azmoun cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

World cup qualifier? Shey the type wey countries like Andorra, Tajukistan and Gilbratar dey follow play

No be that type Agmeyin dey play? cheesy : D
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

Ordinary league you said.

While Alagolo Boa-stank was a global disgrace, a filth that a truck load of industrial cleaners can't wipe off grin grin

I'd rather be disgraced by a known footballer, than globally by a nonentity like Azmoun cheesy

This was the type of defence Ferdinand served while in the game
How can a defender just stand there like a traffic cone until the ball hit him on the head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:
No be that type Agmeyin dey play? cheesy : D

This is a world cup final where Boateng destroyed the best players in the world

SHow me any Man Utd defender you have ever watched with this type of performance in a world cup final

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Messi is generally called a midget because he is short

Yet he is beating a useless defender to an aerial ball in a CL final

Messi is 5ft 7, Ferdinand is 6ft 2. Thats 7 inches taller

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is a world cup final where Boateng destroyed the best players in the world

SHow me any Man Utd defender you have ever watched with this type of performance in a world cup final

Even low level Epl defenders do more than this on weekend basis, no biggie. grin

The highlight of Alagolo Boathand career include falling inside non existent ditches on the field of play under zero to nothing dribbles.

I can't do gifs, Airmark would be in a good position to give you "the best of Boathand " in uHD cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:03am On Feb 08, 2018
elrony:
Even low level Epl defenders do more than this on weekend basis, no biggie. grin
The highlight of Alagolo Boathand career include falling inside non existent ditches on the field of play under zero to nothing dribbles.
I can't do gifs, Airmark would be in a good position to give you "the best of Boathand " in uHD cheesy
Its easy to do anything in a local game, even diggz sef can dribble 10 people in monkey post behind his house

Doing it in the biggest game of football id the main thing

Show me any EPL low level, medium level or high level that did that at the world cup final

If you mention the name of the EPL player and the world cup final, I will find the gif for you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:16am On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Its easy to do anything in a local game, even diggz sef can dribble 10 people in monkey post behind his house

Doing it in the biggest game of football id the main thing

Show me any EPL low level, medium level or high level that did that at the world cup final

If you mention the name of the EPL player and the world cup final, I will find the gif for you

No be by world cup final, CR7 didn't need a World cup final to be crowned best player on earth. grin

Talk another thing make we hear!!

Can't still find any low level Epl defenders that fell inside non existent soakaway like Alagolo Boathand . cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:26am On Feb 08, 2018
elrony:

No be by world cup final, CR7 didn't need a World cup final to be crowned best player on earth. grin

Talk another thing make we hear!!

Can't still find any low level Epl defenders that fell inside non existent soakaway like Alagolo Boathand . cheesy

CR7 did it in a CL final. Its easy to do anyhting at a low level game, Come pako stadium for Iyana Ipaja or Nigerian league stadiums, you go see players wey go dribble from post to post why dem no win Balon dor?

Performing at the big stage is what matters no doing it in monkey post league games

Show us any EPL defender who has done anything close to Boatengs in a world cup final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:14am On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Since george weah never played in any of these, we should equate him to those stars playing at your pako field. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Twoclans(f), Geld(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.