Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10885360 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) ... (19662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
airmark:

I will like to know if ibime is still ok with morata. I am ok with fabregas though. cheesy

Me....I am very ok with my man rudiger sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Manchester United totally ecLIPsed Chelsea yesterday.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dayo is back with a vengeance! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Me....I am very ok with my man rudiger sha cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
airmark:

As funny as it may sound, i am looking at rudiger. His kponkpon style would be needed upfront. He said he started as a striker.

Giroud was just moving his legs yesterday as if he has elephantiasis. Bad.

I'm actually not joking.

Alonso is already a striker in all but name. He averages more touches in the penalty box per game than the likes of Jesse Lingard, and actually sees more of the ball in the Final 3rd than Morata himself.

His game is about off the ball movement, and is only really hampered attacking wise by the fact that he has to retreat to his own box area several times a game.

Alonso is really a false 9. Why not just make him a real 9? His defensive game still leaves a lot to be desired, but offensively he could probably do some real damage. He's good in the air, tall, strong, and has a great eye for goal.

Surely, I cant be the only person thinking this?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Christensen was at fault for the goal last night

He allowed Lingaard to LIP unchallenged

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6740110_screenshot20180222101359_jpegab28523d1bcd3989ab126873d92d434c

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
lmao una wan start again.

Don't worry I'm here for this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nihilist:

I'm actually not joking.

Alonso is already a striker in all but name. He averages more touches in the penalty box per game than the likes of Jesse Lingard, and actually sees more of the ball in the Final 3rd than Morata himself.

His game is about off the ball movement, and is only really hampered attacking wise by the fact that he has to retreat to his own box area several times a game.

Alonso is really a false 9. Why not just make him a real 9? His defensive game still leaves a lot to be desired, but offensively he could probably do some real damage. He's good in the air, tall, strong, and has a great eye for goal.

I'm not very sure aout his ability to shrug off defenders. He may be better than morata in that aspect.

His goals show he has the instinct.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
sleekdot:
Christensen was at fault for the goal last night

He allowed Lingaard to LIP unchallenged

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6740110_screenshot20180222101359_jpegab28523d1bcd3989ab126873d92d434c

My nicca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you grin welcome back bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
This one Dayo is coming with his sleekdot moniker, he is coming for blood oh! He is even expecting a ban already so he came with his 2nd moniker. Ogun strike anyone who stands in his way, him eye done red and he is out for maximum retribution.

Make I just grab my popcorn. . .

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nihilist:

I'm actually not joking.

You do have a point....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
airmark:

I'm not very sure aout his ability to shrug off defenders. He may be better than morata in that aspect.

His goals show he has the instinct.

Alonso is the same height as Morata but he's clearly a lot heavier and stronger.

Remember that goal that Alonso scored against Arsenal where he nodded both ball and Bellerin, and bellerin fainted in the air?

You can't physically bully Alonso like Morata

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cruxifizio:

You do have a point....
Mehn anything is better than watching Morata acting out DMX lyrics on the pitch in every game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin

Nihilist was fvcking right... Dayo na weyrey o cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ibime:
This one Dayo is coming with his slekdot moniker, he is coming for blood oh! He is even expecting a ban already so he came with his 2nd moniker. Ogun strike anyone who stands in his way, him eye done red and he is out for maximum retribution.

Make I just grab my popcorn. . .
LIPS sealed. Make I no yarn too much

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
I must not miss it today.
Because if I go offline now, I would come back to meet many deleted posts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nihilist:

Alonso is the same height as Morata but he's clearly a lot heavier and stronger.

Remember that goal that Alonso scored against Arsenal where he nodded both ball and Bellerin, and bellerin fainted in the air?

You can't physically bully Alonso like Morata

True.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nihilist:

Mehn anything is better than watching Morata acting out DMX lyrics on the pitch in every game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ww-TQUeA3E

diggz ma nigga, you remember when we used to rock this song and this entire album
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nihilist:

Playing with your back to goal is not easy. Alonso or any other defensive player might struggle with that and more attacks will break down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
I kept shouting inside my house yesterday evening and neighbors around woulda thought I was crazy.

Had to go to a viewing center by 70 mins and I still saw the sissy on the pitch. At that point, I was mad with rage.
I even forgot my priesthood calling and ministry and cursed the maga. Imagine considering a defender when we have a record signing of a striker.

Egbon diggz, does his 15 goal a season still standing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
afrodoc2:

Playing with your back to goal is not easy. Alonso or any other defensive player might struggle with that and more attacks will break down.

might?

might implies probability...which means Alonso could also succeed

i will take Alonso's Might over the certainty of Morata's play these days.

one might stuggle to hold up play, the other falls down every 10 seconds when attempting to hold the ball up.

You maybe right about defensive players struggling uo front. if i was asked to guess the position of a player who has more yellow cards (9) than goals and assists combined (8 ) since october, i would probably say defender...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Isaiah 15:3
"In their streets they have girded themselves with sackcloth; On their housetops and in their squares Everyone is wailing, dissolved in tears".

Wail and lament oh ye Chelshit, your hour of lamentation has come.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Skimpledawg:
I kept shouting inside my house yesterday evening and neighbors around woulda thought I was crazy.

Had to go to a viewing center by 70 mins and I still saw the sissy on the pitch. At that point, I was mad with rage.
I even forgot my priesthood calling and ministry and cursed the maga. Imagine considering a defender when we have a record signing of a striker.

Egbon diggz, does his 15 goal a season still standing?

Isaiah 15:3
"In their streets they have girded themselves with sackcloth; On their housetops and in their squares Everyone is wailing, dissolved in tears".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
looks like cruxifizio has sustained a hamstring injury in training grin grin

off to the sickbay it is ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Linkfield:
I must not miss it today.
Because if I go offline now, I would come back to meet many deleted posts

Yes brother we shall not miss today's carnage. By the way I hope you don't go "missing" too after part 2 of barca vs shekpeteri? As it stands una don carry one leg dey talk bye bye to champions league aleady so abeg no forget my N20,000 after the second leg loading soon....una must die for Spain so barring any miracles I expect to see you in my what's app asking for bank details after 90 minutes.....at least month end don reach....... ;

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
funlord:

Yes brother we shall not miss today's carnage. By the way I hope you don't go "missing" too after part 2 of barca vs shekpeteri? As it stands una don carry one leg dey talk bye bye to champions league aleady so abeg no forget my N20,000 after the second leg loading soon....una must die for Spain so barring any miracles I expect to see you in my what's app asking for bank details after 90 minutes.....at least month end don reach....... ;

Haha.. You are paying me that money boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nihilist:
looks like cruxifizio has sustained a hamstring injury in training grin grin

off to the sickbay it is ...

You saw that too abi? What is wrong in that post please?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
diggz:

You saw that too abi? What is wrong in that post please?

i didnt actually see the post. i saw hidden posts and that you cruxifizio was the last poster.

rip to him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ibime:
Dayo is back with a vengeance! grin grin grin
Ibinu elewon apa keji.
Starring apari Ramuzaki in place of Ogogo.

Grab your copy now!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ephaig: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
In case dem begin ban people wey come watch fight lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
bigkesh:
I don't follow discussions here again

Do Airmark and Diggz still doubt Morata??
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) ... (19662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oliverano, Leyqute(m), fatherofnone(m), hensben(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.