Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10856591 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) (4908) (4909) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ogbeni Leyqute, can you please show Apostle Skimpledawg what happens to ndi amuma Baal on our thread!!!

Mgbo? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:
Last week dem no ree us hear word

Dembele this Demebele that some even compared him to Ronaldinho

Bros relax jare!

Pochettino killed the game, he failed to coordinate his team immediately Alegri made those two tactical substitutions. Spurs players suffered from a mental block 10 mins after those substitutions. Excellent display from both teams! Experience is vital in UCL, Poch and his boys were like fish out of water when the going got tough. Although they came back towards the last 10 mins of the game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
neezar:
Feeling so sorry for Tottenham

You can never beat experience...At least they fought till the end

Pochettino gat buy new defenders....

It's not experience joor angry, Tottenham has a near-success syndrome and it has been affecting them for a very long time angry angry.... They always mess up at the crucial moment, starting from Hugo Lloris angry

E pain me sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Or Tevez, Pogba Vidal Pirlo
Allegri has done a good job.
A better tactician? Probably.
A much better tactician? I doubt that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
elrony:

Na there Nihilist go, he hasn't been able to return!!!

grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

Don't worry, BushWickBill is coming to expose you.

Expose me as how?... am I "Hidden" ? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
elrony:
Ogbeni Leyqute, can you please show Apostle Skimpledawg what happens to ndi amuma Baal on our thread!!!

Mgbo? grin grin grin
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
neezar:
Poch should sign me....I go defend that Dybala goal

Ben Davies was mentally tired he played everyone onside, plus at that point Spurs players were looking like a flock of sheperdless sheep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
GloryIsaac:

It's not experience joor angry, Tottenham has a near-success syndrome and it has been affecting them for a very long time angry angry.... They always mess up at the crucial moment, starting from Hugo Lloris angry

E pain me sad
They should just find a way 2 resolve their backline issue.,,, Poch is really a great coach but they tried tho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
elrony:

Expose me as how?... am I "Hidden" ? shocked
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
GloryIsaac:

E pain me sad

How did Lloris mess up??

Buffon should better resign at the end of the season, his reaction and recovery are messed up at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
neezar:

They should just find a way 2 resolve their backline issue.,,, Poch is really a great coach but they tried tho
Dokinta, their issue is entirely psychological.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin
Wen the hunter becomes hunted cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
olabode89:

Ben Davies was mentally tired he played everyone onside, plus at that point Spurs players were looking like a flock of sheperdless sheep.
Ben Davies really tried, I just don't understand that Sanchez of a guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

Allegri has done a good job.
A better tactician? Probably.
A much better tactician? I doubt that.

A much better tactician Allegri is

Same team COnte couldnt make a semi with crashing to Galatasaray and getting humiliated all over even in EUropa cup

Allegri made 2 CL finals

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
On top all the efforts of the referee and UEFA to do ojoro, denying Juventus a clear penalty and allowing a Harry Kane offside header

Juventus still win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
elrony:

Na there Nihilist go, he hasn't been able to return!!!
grin grin grin
lol Nihilist on Ori oke? That hard to believe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

Dokinta, their issue is entirely psychological.
lol....The sub Allegri made confused Tottenham

You can never beat experience

Good evening man!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:
On top all the efforts of the referee and UEFA to do ojoro, denying Juventus a clear penalty and allowing a Harry Kane offside header

Juventus still win

Actually just remembered Juve is your second team. Congrats!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
olabode89:

Bros relax jare!

Pochettino killed the game, he failed to coordinate his team immediately Alegri made those two tactical substitutions. Spurs players suffered from a mental block 10 mins after those substitutions. Excellent display from both teams! Experience is vital in UCL, Poch and his boys were like fish out of water when the going got tough. Although they came back towards the last 10 mins of the game.

Last game when Spurs level we didnt hear much of Poch tactics it was Dembele is Ronaldinho plus more.
Today Dembele was nowhere. Even the commentators were saying how he is having a quiet game suddenly now its Pochs fault
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Well, we have seen this movie before.
In 2007, Chelsea drew 2-2 at home with Valencia. People thought Chelsea were done and dusted, but CFC turned it around and won the 2nd leg 2-1.

Same scenario applied to AC Milan. They drew 2-2 at home with Bayern. Bayern were odds on favorites to advance to the semis. But yet again, Milan turned it around, and beat Bayern 2-0 at the Allianz Arena.

Sometimes, playing out a scored draw st home isn’t all that fatal.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
olabode89:

How did Lloris mess up??

Button should better resign at the end of the season, his reaction and recovery are messed up at the moment.
lol baba wants to win Champions league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
chic2pimp:

Old Lady. Actually they were the first European team I supported since the person who taught me about European football was a Juventus fan. So it was always Baggio Baggio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Arsenal fans are akin to village witches, they can never make progress and they won't want another person to make progress. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
chic2pimp:

And I can't Imagine why? Their style of play is mostly anti what he prefers. Or do they have history of being scapegoats for Bayern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
pdpguy

After the first leg, I knew Juvetus were still very much in this cos they are a very strong travelling team

In 2016 Peps last season Bayern outplayed Juve in Turin and got a 2-2 draw

Return leg in Munich which everyone thought was a walk over, Juve ran 2-0 ahead by first half until we used experience and luck to pull back and win in extra time

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

A much better tactician Allegri is

Same team COnte couldnt make a semi with crashing to Galatasaray and getting humiliated all over even in EUropa cup

Allegri made 2 CL finals

In future you will tell us that pep used the same team he met to win epl.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
This UCL used to one prestigious tournament!

But it is now one hell of a business adventure to organizers and clubs paving way for crystal match fixing!

In fact football in general has gone to the dogs!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
This UCL used to one prestigious tournament!

But it is now one hell of a business adventure to organizers and clubs paving way for crystal match fixing!

In fact football in general has gone to the dogs!

The UCL has lost it since over a decade now.The match-fixing is glaring, annoying and stupefying to say the least. I've stopped wtaching it for 11 years now, i rather watch cartoon than follow such a terible competition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

With those mafians as defenders.
Okay.

Chiellini is 33, left to some people, he has nothing to offer at top level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) (4908) (4909) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, Colson(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.