Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781508 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4939) (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) ... (19490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
dopeJemi:

You just want to waste my time or you don't read my posts? I can see you are trying to outsmart yourself. You can clearly see the correlation between my two quotes, now you being your usual self is trying to deviate from the initial argument, we were talking about attacks on coaches, which is what De Boer clearly did, you turned your amala to the direction of attacks on players.

"it's not good for rashford to have a coach like Mourinho", according to you, this is an attack on the player and not the coach, unbelievable. Now I brought up a related scenario where Mourinho was asked about Sanchez and he said "he is a good player good coach, I don't like to talk about players of other clubs, he is still an arsenal player"

This is what you brought up, "If you ask me one thing I don't like, i think they lose their balance easily". First, there is no attack on the coach here, second, this doesn't correlate with the two quotes up there

I don't have time for this, I am busy

You said Mourinho doesnt talk about other teams players. I gave you an instance with City players, Next you deflect and say there is not an attack on the coach, I gave you his attack on Wenger

I gave you Mourinhos attack on players and another attack on coach

You said its not correlated. So what will be correlated? If a snide remark about other teams players and another coach is not

Last week you told us Conte jubilating is provocation, I gave you instance of Mournho jubilating in the same circumstance, You replied that Mourinho though jubilated, he didnt jump as high as Conte. LMAO

Do you even bother to read your responses and how pathetic they sound?

Diggs slap person, dopejemi say I will never slap someone, they showed you where you slapped someone and you say I only used left hand and not backhand slap like diggs

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ibime:

False. Fernandinho has far more technique than Casemiro. He used to be an AM. They should both play and let Paulonho sit cos Paulinho slows down passing rhythm.

I disagree. Fernandinho may provide more brute and agility protecting the back four but Casemiro is more talented with the ball and provides an easier transition from defense to attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Roland17:

I disagree. Fernandinho may provide more brute and agility protecting the back four but Casemiro is more talented with the ball and provides an easier transition from defense to attack.

No I disagree completely. Casemiro is more of a brute. Fernandinho is classy on the ball, very adept at receiving off the centre-backs and spinning on the half-turn to start the plays, and that's why Pep trusts him in that position and he is averaging well over 80 passes per games. I would not trust Casemiro touch and half-turn to be as assured as Fernandinho in building up play from the back four.

If you are talking general dribbling on the run, Casemiro is better, but that is irrelevant to central midfield play. Midfield control requires that repetitive action of touch and half-turn, which Fernandinho is better at.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

[b]You said Mourinho doesnt talk about other teams players. I gave you an instance with City players,[/b]Next you deflect and say there is not an attack on the coach, I gave you his attack on Wenger

I said that in correlation to what was on ground, what we were arguing about. Is that so hard for you to understand? It is clear De Boer is asking rashford to leave united or Man Utd to sack Mourinho. Mourinho speaking about other clubs' players in this manner, is what I asked you to show me and what did you do? This is what you did, "one thing I don't like, is they go down very easily". Now tell me how they correlate? The last quote is clearly a protest against diving, compare De Boer's quote with your own quote, and you will see your quote is out of context

For your second post about wenger, I ignored that because you were trying to be clever by half. Even a blind and deaf man knows their beef did not start that day

I gave you Mourinhos attack on players and another attack on coach

You said its not correlated. So what will be correlated? If a snide remark about other teams players and another coach is not

Last week you told us Conte jubilating is provocation, I gave you instance of Mournho jubilating in the same circumstance, You replied that Mourinho though jubilated, he didnt jump as high as Conte. LMAO

I already rubbished this talk last week, I gave you a detailed information about how the beef started and asked you a very simple question that you still haven't answered till today, I have moved past this

Do you even bother to read your responses and how pathetic they sound?

Diggs slap person, dopejemi say I will never slap someone, they showed you where you slapped someone and you say I only used left hand and not backhand slap like diggs

Refer to my old posts if amnesia is creeping in, like I said, I already rubbished this talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ibime:

No I disagree completely. Casemiro is more of a brute. Fernandinho is classy on the ball, very adept at receiving off the centre-backs and spinning on the half-turn to start the plays, and that's why Pep trusts him in that position and he is averaging well over 80 passes per games. I would not trust Casemiro touch and half-turn to be as assured as Fernandinho in building up play from the back four.

If you are talking general dribbling on the run, Casemiro is better, but that is irrelevant to central midfield play. Midfield control requires that repetitive action of touch and half-turn, which Fernandinho is better at.

Classy is kind of an exaggeration of Fernandinho's ability on the ball. The difference in brute is the fact that Casemiro is a cleaner/ better tackler of the ball in comparison to Fernandinho. Apart from the fact that Casemiro beasts Fernandinho in the overall ratings I have attached to this post, you would observe that in each position compared for both players, Casemiro has better ratings and stats.

Let me say this, I may agree Fernandinho may be a better player in the central midfield or higher up the pitch but as a DMF I would take Casemiro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Our 27 shots against the Eagles was the most we have had in a Premier League game this season. Eleven were on target, 15 struck from inside the box and seven blocked by a Palace defender.
Olivier Giroud attempted the most efforts with seven, followed by Willian with six and Davide Zappacosta with five. Willian’s goal was his 13th of the season - the most he has registered in a single campaign for the Blues.
The Brazilian also completed eight take-ons, a joint-high figure alongside Eden Hazard.
We had 62.3 per cent of the possession, and completed 518 of the 593 passes we attempted, equating to an 87 per cent success rate.
Cesar Azpilicueta completed a game-high 74 passes, closely followed by Cesc Fabregas (72) and N’Golo Kante (66).
When it came to key passes, Hazard made the most of anyone with six, followed by Giroud with four, and Fabregas with three.
In terms of individual pass completion rate, Andreas Christensen led the way with 97 per cent. Next was Kante with 94 per cent.
Azpilicueta shone again defensively. His four tackles won was a figure bettered only by James Tomkins’s five. Fabregas and Kante made three apiece.
Azpilicueta also made six successful interceptions, three times as many as anyone else on the pitch.
Gary Cahill impressed on his return to the side and he won nine aerial duels, half of our total figure, with Giroud winning six. Cahill’s nine clearances was also a game-high number.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Roland17:

Classy is kind of an exaggeration of Fernandinho's ability on the ball. The difference in brute is the fact that Casemiro is a cleaner/ better tackler of the ball in comparison to Fernandinho. Apart from the fact that Casemiro beasts Fernandinho in the overall ratings I have attached to this post, you would observe that in each position compared for both players, Casemiro has better ratings and stats.

Let me say this, I may agree Fernandinho may be a better player in the central midfield or higher up the pitch but as a DMF I would take Casemiro.

Not disputing tackling and the darker arts. All I know is Brazil should have Fernandinho to control, Casemiro to hassle and tackle. . . . and Paulinho on bench!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
C'mon guys. Fernandinho vs Casemiro is a no-brainer. To me, dinho is the better player; both offensively and defensively. The less "brasher" and very good passer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
idreezbaba:

NA Emmz be this?? .. I go finish una for here ooo
Na me o. lol as you wan destroy chair for buka that first leg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:
C'mon guys. Fernandinho vs Casemiro is a no-brainer. To me, dinho is the better player; both offensively and defensively. The less "brasher" and very good passer.

Casemiro is better jare.

It is Fernandinho vs Casemiro not Paulinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
dopeJemi:

I said that in correlation to what was on ground, what we were arguing about. Is that so hard for you to understand? It is clear De Boer is asking rashford to leave united or Man Utd to sack Mourinho. Mourinho speaking about other clubs' players in this manner, is what I asked you to show me and what did you do? This is what you did, "one thing I don't like, is they go down very easily". Now tell me how they correlate? The last quote is clearly a protest against diving, compare De Boer's quote with your own quote, and you will see your quote is out of context

For your second post about wenger, I ignored that because you were trying to be clever by half. Even a blind and deaf man knows their beef did not start that day

I already rubbished this talk last week, I gave you a detailed information about how the beef started and asked you a very simple question that you still haven't answered till today, I have moved past this

Refer to my old posts if amnesia is creeping in, like I said, I already rubbished this talk
Simply explain how the late tito Villanova created a tension or started a beef that made mourinho poke him in the eyes in the clasico

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:

Offensively and defensively? Absolutely false and coach Tite thinks differently about your assertion. I agree with Ibime that Casemiro should sit deeper and Fernandinho should play higher but I doubt Tite would play both Casemiro and Fernandinho irrespective of the formation. If we go by the qualifiers in 2017, you would observe that Casemiro started 5 games, while Fernandinho started 1 game. I think that gives you an idea what Tite thinks about both players for that position.

Fernandinho is better playing higher but I doubt he is better than the options available higher up the pitch. Consequently, he may start from the bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
This Muriel is too useless to be a footballer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sevilla have very poor strikers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Phools are creating opportunity after opportunity but keep taking wayward shots angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
raumdeuter:
I liked this guy
Only in FIFA 14 for Android though.

Abeg where united game dey for mobdro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
raumdeuter:
so what is welbeck if this one is useless angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

I dey tell you!!! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
These Sevilla forwards can give one eye problem aswear angry sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Roland17:

I dey tell you!!! angry

See the goat again, cannot even hit target

Why not try Ben Yedder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

See the goat again, cannot even hit target

Why not try Ben Yedder

While Banega continues to rip United's midfield into shreds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Roland17:

I agree with Ibime that Casemiro should sit deeper and Fernandinho should play higher but I doubt Tite would play both Casemiro and Fernandinho irrespective of the formation.

No actually, I believe Dinho should play deeper as possession football starts from the deeper midfielder and Dinho is much better in possession and is also capable defensively himself. Casemiro can hassle and harry from the 2nd CM position while Dinho gets the ball off the defence and starts possession off. Casemiro is not used to that cos Kroos does that for him at Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
What is the usefulness of Vasquez in this game? Dude is yet to make one accurate pass since morning angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
This Muniel is a goat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
diggz:
This Muniel is a goat

Somewhere I've read a book where a goat was named Muriel.

I think its animal farm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Roland17:

While Banega continues to rip United's midfield into shreds.

He will be lucky to finish the game without a red card
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
It is tiring to watch sevilla forwards...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Somewhere I've read a book where a goat was named Muriel

Muriel, Vasquez and correa are useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ibime:

No actually, I believe Dinho should play deeper as possession football starts from the deeper midfielder and Dinho is much better in possession and is also capable defensively himself. Casemiro can hassle and harry from the 2nd CM position while Dinho gets the ball off the defence and starts possession off. Casemiro is not used to that cos Kroos does that for him at Madrid.

Okay, now I get you. But that would mean Brazil would start with 2 deep players with Dinho being the ball player among the two with the responsibility of moving the ball up. I have looked at Tite's antecedents including the world cup qualifiers throughout 2017 and when he coached club football in Brazil and that has never happened. He has chosen either of the two because he wants to maintain some flexibility in the middle. He started Casemiro ahead of Dinho 5 times, while Fernandinho started once ahead of Casemiro. The stunning thing is that coach Tite favors Paulinho in his midfield irrespective of formation he uses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
Roland17:

The stunning thing is that coach Tite favors Paulinho in his midfield irrespective of formation he uses.

That would be his undoing just like Scolari. Paulinho too dey dull quick tempo passing.

I reckon he should just go 4-4-2 with Coutinho and Willian nominally on the left and right but tucking in centrally to dominate possession while Alves and Marcelo/Sandro run the flanks. As it is Neymar would always drift wide-left anyway so width will be maintained while Jesus will habitually drop deep into no10 position as he likes to do. So there will be no sacrifice of width or bodies in the middle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Somewhere I've read a book where a goat was named Muriel.

I think its animal farm
classic book

i didnt think you were a literature man.

Muriel the goat. And Moses the raven wey lie pass devil....

And of course, Napoleon the master of amalanomics himself.

Actually, now it makes sense that you read the book sef..

someone like Leyqute would be boxer...the olodo tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

classic book

i didnt think you were a literature man.

Muriel the goat. And Moses the raven wey lie pass devil....

And of course, Napoleon the master of amalanomics himself.

Actually, now it makes sense that you read the book sef..

someone like Leyqute would be boxer...the olodo tongue

I read it in primary school. I used to read everything and anything from lolly to animal farm, to hardly chase to stone&Cozen anything I see na to read until I got to secondary went to science class and was forced to drop reading novels

It was later that I found out the novel was used to describe communism

What character will fit you snowball or squealer

(1) (2) (3) ... (4939) (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) ... (19490) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), Ibime(m), chic2pimp(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.